[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Dzarke schrieb:
Hi guys, how are you?

Starting this build soon and farmed this itens (dont have enlightnen yet), its enough to the end game? (i know i have to get the right annoint on amulet)

These gear look quite OK, should be able to kill Sirus A8 as long as you know the fight well. But make sure you also get a hatred penetration watchers and some decent rare jewels.
"
Arthuas schrieb:
Quick Question if i get a bow with the scourge implicit deals no physical damage does it ruin phys conversion

It will not ruin conversion, you are good to use it.
Can someone have a look at my character please? I am not sure what to upgrade next. Damage seems fine, although I am not able to instant burn bosses. Defense seem lacking. I can do Shaper, Elder, Maven but where it lacks is maps like Maze of Minotaur where I simply get oneshot.

Gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I don't know how to post the cluster jewels :S
"
w4ff3l schrieb:
Can someone have a look at my character please? I am not sure what to upgrade next. Damage seems fine, although I am not able to instant burn bosses. Defense seem lacking. I can do Shaper, Elder, Maven but where it lacks is maps like Maze of Minotaur where I simply get oneshot.

Gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I don't know how to post the cluster jewels :S

Minotaur's slam is one of the most deadly physical hit in the game, even a melee character with fortify up can get one-shotted with nasty map mods. There is just no way a bow character can guarantee to facetank Minotaur slam. Personally, I just accept the fact that I could get one-shotted by certain bosses. I guess the possible defense you could do is:
1. Use a Jade flask with inc evasion suffix, and hope the hit got evaded.
2. Be careful with positioning
3. Craft phys taken as fire on helm, craft + min endurance charge on ring/amu, and make sure Taste of Hate is up. But you can definitely still get one-shotted even with 3 end charges.

As for gear upgrades, I assume you have some decent budget, so couple things worth to do here:
1. Tailwind/elusive boots
2. Craft a better shaper ring, it should be fairly easy to craft one better than your current one. Also it should be easy to get a better belt, but if you plan to get HH, you can probably ignore belt.
3. Culling gloves
4. Craft chest with attack crit + power charge generation

Make sure you still manage to cap your res though, sometimes this could be costly.
Hello there!
Thank you for a nice build,currently enjoying it.

What do you think about Blizzard crown base as a helm with a suitable barrage enchant? Is it worth the effort of crafting it? The implicit with added cold damage seems pretty good,but im not sure if its really THAT noticeable.

OP, could you help me understand the tree pathing for this build. I am struggling to understand the pathing towards Assassination. Simply running a second large cluster setup and 4 medium clusters would yield significantly more damage, and you have the passives for that too. The large and medium clusters are cheap, so it shouldn't be an issue.

On the low/med budget version with clusters, keeping Forces of Nature and Revenge of the Hunted, dropping the other nodes pathing towards Assassination results in +22% DPS (9m > 11m DPS) and -200 life.

Hi,

can someone look through my POB. Not sure what would the most efficient way to improve my dps. I have about 17ex

https://pastebin.com/77xmYrcq
"
feeltheaxeofaxe schrieb:
Hello there!
Thank you for a nice build,currently enjoying it.

What do you think about Blizzard crown base as a helm with a suitable barrage enchant? Is it worth the effort of crafting it? The implicit with added cold damage seems pretty good,but im not sure if its really THAT noticeable.

So if you find one with the correct enchant with affordable price, you can use it, it's good in the low/medium budget setup. But when you have better gear, the added cold damage would not worth the +10 enemy resistance sacrifice.
"
BrettLee schrieb:
OP, could you help me understand the tree pathing for this build. I am struggling to understand the pathing towards Assassination. Simply running a second large cluster setup and 4 medium clusters would yield significantly more damage, and you have the passives for that too. The large and medium clusters are cheap, so it shouldn't be an issue.

On the low/med budget version with clusters, keeping Forces of Nature and Revenge of the Hunted, dropping the other nodes pathing towards Assassination results in +22% DPS (9m > 11m DPS) and -200 life.

So mainly 2 reasons,

1. The switch will cost about -400 life, not 200, and we are already pretty short in life.

2. The large cluster can be quite expensive early on, that's why I only included 1 in the low budget, but I have 2 used in the high budget version. The main dps is brought in mainly by the large clusters, as you can get 2 notables + 1 extra sockets which cost only 5 points, while medium ones only gives 2 notables and cost 4 points.

If you are playing with low/medium version tree and you feel you are ok with less life, sure you can switch into that set up.
"
Hi,

can someone look through my POB. Not sure what would the most efficient way to improve my dps. I have about 17ex

https://pastebin.com/77xmYrcq

Sir, since you are not using my build, I would suggest you post your question under those ice shot buide guides in the forum. I guess you'd get better answers there.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: