[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
Emi001 schrieb:

Very thx man forn helping, i tre ti lvl Up into 90 (best 95), and see i can upgrade item you say. In general my item build is good? Or need ti chance enything?

So in general your items look decent for a starter, belt I would suggest just getting a new one.

You don't need the 3 points for life/mana leech since you already got it on your large cluster. I suggest follow exactly the tree on my PoB unless you know what you would like to change. You would want to get the flask effect medium cluster to reach 50% increased flask effect as I mentioned in guide, but that can wait till you are 90+.

You might also wanna keep your cast when damage taken at lvl 1 to get triggered more frequently, and sniper's mark at lvl 5 and wave of conviction at lvl 7. Also, you would want less duration support instead of increased duration on gloves for aspect of the cat, to get permanant charges, but you should not link it with CWDT.

have change cluster and belt, see if now is good?

for cwdt i don't khow, now have change with level you tell me.

see if now my build is good and very thx tempestive response and for good build
"
Emi001 schrieb:

Yes the belt and large cluster are good. Just remember you would need another medium cluster later for increased flask effect:

And you would need to take the small node above Primal Spirit, and finish uber lab for the last 2 ascendancy points.
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
Emi001 schrieb:

Yes the belt and large cluster are good. Just remember you would need another medium cluster later for increased flask effect:

And you would need to take the small node above Primal Spirit, and finish uber lab for the last 2 ascendancy points.

i have a little question, for cluster. In POB you use 2 large Cluster, 2 medium and 2 small.
i have to choice first or second cluster or play all 2?
"
Emi001 schrieb:
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
Emi001 schrieb:

i have a little question, for cluster. In POB you use 2 large Cluster, 2 medium and 2 small.
i have to choice first or second cluster or play all 2?

For your set up, these 2 are important:

The rest are optional.

ok but medium where i set? on large cluster socket or other socket in skill tree?
"
Emi001 schrieb:

ok but medium where i set? on large cluster socket or other socket in skill tree?

You can put it on large cluster, or in the socket near Acrobatics, doesn't really matter.
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
Emi001 schrieb:

You can put it on large cluster, or in the socket near Acrobatics, doesn't really matter.

Ok perfect.

But with this cluster? I need or not need?

https://ibb.co/n84v7JZ
"
Emi001 schrieb:
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
Emi001 schrieb:

Ok perfect.

But with this cluster? I need or not need?

https://ibb.co/n84v7JZ

For the rest, if you have it and if you have extra points, then use it. If not, then it's ok to not use it.
Hello again!

I did some upgrades as you suggested, bought a new ring, crafted a helmet, upgraded the Voidfletcher, switched to cluster jewels (double precise commander / pressure points) and the build feels really great. In regular maps, even Ice Shot is enough for bosses. My belt and amu are still work in progress, mostly because I am not very lucky with the Harvest crafts that I am getting (also since I am playing alone, my Horticrafting station is filled with some I don't need at the moment - if you need some let me know, without the possibility of trade I am sometimes just discarding good crafts).

I am left with a budget of around 100ex for next upgrade, and I am thinking if I should go for the armor next, since a good bow is way beyond that. Do you think an Explody / crit chance armour is a much better option than Loreweave?

Many thanks again :)

"
maniard schrieb:
Hello again!

I did some upgrades as you suggested, bought a new ring, crafted a helmet, upgraded the Voidfletcher, switched to cluster jewels (double precise commander / pressure points) and the build feels really great. In regular maps, even Ice Shot is enough for bosses. My belt and amu are still work in progress, mostly because I am not very lucky with the Harvest crafts that I am getting (also since I am playing alone, my Horticrafting station is filled with some I don't need at the moment - if you need some let me know, without the possibility of trade I am sometimes just discarding good crafts).

I am left with a budget of around 100ex for next upgrade, and I am thinking if I should go for the armor next, since a good bow is way beyond that. Do you think an Explody / crit chance armour is a much better option than Loreweave?

Many thanks again :)

So explody/crit alone is not really ideal for us, explode does not help us too much as we already shatter most stuff. You would also want additional curse + power charge on crit. The chest is pretty easy to craft with harvest though, if you are willing to settle on lower tier life, will cost much less than 100ex. But you will need a dual curse set up with that chest.

The flat phys on Loreweave actually helps a lot with ROTC since it has relatively low phys damage.

For harvest craft, i really suggest to utilize discord to trade crafts, either tft or mf academy.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: