[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
xqhrn schrieb:

quiver - up to u, rare one will take some time to craft, most likely via chaos spam, and also gives u some nice hp, up to 99hp. u can roll something really nice there. spike point base, shaper or warlord base 85lvl+.

Voidfletcher is the obvious choice here if u use ur POB correctly.

On a typical medium/high budget setup with +5 extra arrows (bow+2, flask+2, deadeye asc+1), void shot alone gives about 20% more damage on top of everything else.
When looking at dps only, voidfletcher with cold as extra phys implicit can match the dps of these quivers

which obviously is almost impossible to get in Heist.

And this is only counting 2 void shots per second, not even considering the initial 5 shots burst. The only draw back is that void shot does not scale with your attack speed, but it only fells off when you have near mirror tier gears.

The advantage about rare quivers is that u get more life, and offers an option of frenzy charge generation if u dont use farruls. But the damage from voidfletcher is just way too much.
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
xqhrn schrieb:

quiver - up to u, rare one will take some time to craft, most likely via chaos spam, and also gives u some nice hp, up to 99hp. u can roll something really nice there. spike point base, shaper or warlord base 85lvl+.

On a typical medium/high budget setup with +5 extra arrows (bow+2, flask+2, deadeye asc+1), void shot alone gives about 20% more damage on top of everything else.
When looking at dps only, voidfletcher with cold as extra phys implicit can match the dps of these quivers

And this is only counting 2 void shots per second, not even considering the initial 5 shots burst. The only draw back is that void shot does not scale with your attack speed, but it only fells off when you have near mirror tier gears.

The advantage about rare quivers is that u get more life, and offers an option of frenzy charge generation if u dont use farruls. But the damage from voidfletcher is just way too much.

ye idk this guy is just trying to perma prove me wrong, no rare quiver can beat voidfletcher (dmg wise), maybe if its a really insane quiver with t1 crits, ele dmg, attack speed,+1 nd shit, gl crafting that
"
AdonFPS schrieb:
Yes i know what the other alternatives are you dont have to tell me, i made the guide really quick and didnt have time to talk about all the alts, and my build differs from what ure suggesting since i dont want 3500~ hp.

My, my...
I was *really* holding off on posting in this thread but now I just couldn't help myself after 3 pages.

My first thought is this: So it's not really so much a guide as it is a character/gear showcase?

I didn't think to come in and attack the build or anything like that, having played bowyers for the majority of my time spent in this game. However, the above quote from you has really dug itself into me.

I guess my point is, "we don't need another build/character/gear showcase for a ranger bowyer. I mean, the front page has a few well written ones already.

This is not to say your character doesn't work or anything.

My pob, for reference. (Taken from Harvest league. Inb4OMGBROKENCRAFTS)
https://pastebin.com/ZN8RktF5

My goal is to transition to this soon(tm)
https://pastebin.com/Qd3kBLFf

Also, this is in direct response to the guy that suggested "Don't use double clusters because you are short on points" and I suppose he is right to a degree but I never intended to share my POBs with the basis of league friendly or budget in mind.

You can clearly see, that from the first to the second POB, yes Lioneye's Fall jewel is great to start. However, the second cluster comes in clutch and surpasses it at the trade off of having to take 1 mana leech node and spending the time/resources to fill up to 3 more jewel sockets. (this can be like others said, Abyss jewels, or a watcher's eye which I don't have in the pob for realism purposes)

I guess, ultimately, I just wanted to point out my main gripe, which is the OP using Dex stacking as a justification, but in reality your POB is a Chin Sol that doesn't really take advantage of the Fractal Thoughts mask.

And also, you say you don't want to go down to 3200 hp, but I think it can be done up to Awakening 8 Sirus based on my POBs.

One last thing, on my second POB, I took off all the potential harvest crafted gear and still end up with ~13mil Sirus dps and ~3000 life pool.

Rant/Post/Whatever you wanna call this, over!

P.S. Yes, I die a lot on a build like this but still manage to clear content.
P.P.S My next step in a build like this, without going to zHP mode, would be to try to clear 100% delirious maps solo.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von andrew8448 um 30.09.2020, 19:17:45
"
andrew8448 schrieb:
"
AdonFPS schrieb:
Yes i know what the other alternatives are you dont have to tell me, i made the guide really quick and didnt have time to talk about all the alts, and my build differs from what ure suggesting since i dont want 3500~ hp.

My, my...
I was *really* holding off on posting in this thread but now I just couldn't help myself after 3 pages.

My first thought is this: So it's not really so much a guide as it is a character/gear showcase?

I didn't think to come in and attack the build or anything like that, having played bowyers for the majority of my time spent in this game. However, the above quote from you has really dug itself into me.

I guess my point is, "we don't need another build/character/gear showcase for a ranger bowyer. I mean, the front page has a few well written ones already.

This is not to say your character doesn't work or anything.

My pob, for reference. (Taken from Harvest league. Inb4OMGBROKENCRAFTS)
https://pastebin.com/ZN8RktF5

My goal is to transition to this soon(tm)
https://pastebin.com/Qd3kBLFf

Also, this is in direct response to the guy that suggested "Don't use double clusters because you are short on points" and I suppose he is right to a degree but I never intended to share my POBs with the basis of league friendly or budget in mind.

You can clearly see, that from the first to the second POB, yes Lioneye's Fall jewel is great to start. However, the second cluster comes in clutch and surpasses it at the trade off of having to take 1 mana leech node and spending the time/resources to fill up to 3 more jewel sockets. (this can be like others said, Abyss jewels, or a watcher's eye which I don't have in the pob for realism purposes)

I guess, ultimately, I just wanted to point out my main gripe, which is the OP using Dex stacking as a justification, but in reality your POB is a Chin Sol that doesn't really take advantage of the Fractal Thoughts mask.

And also, you say you don't want to go down to 3200 hp, but I think it can be done up to Awakening 8 Sirus based on my POBs.

One last thing, on my second POB, I took off all the potential harvest crafted gear and still end up with ~13mil Sirus dps and ~3000 life pool.

Rant/Post/Whatever you wanna call this, over!

P.S. Yes, I die a lot on a build like this but still manage to clear content.
P.P.S My next step in a build like this, without going to zHP mode, would be to try to clear 100% delirious maps solo.

thank you for your suggestions
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:

tell me how
"
czvx schrieb:

tell me how

I've already explained, if u can't read or don't know how to use pob then I can't help, sry
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
czvx schrieb:

tell me how

I've already explained, if u can't read or don't know how to use pob then I can't help, sry

tell me how to use pob br0
"
AdonFPS schrieb:
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
xqhrn schrieb:

ye idk this guy is just trying to perma prove me wrong, no rare quiver can beat voidfletcher (dmg wise), maybe if its a really insane quiver with t1 crits, ele dmg, attack speed,+1 nd shit, gl crafting that

gl corrupting fletch to extra cold lmao. cheaper to cract, check fletch prices
why i call it garbage is because if someone will follow that guide he will end up dropping iceshot and switch to toxic rain crap. i wouldnt even call YABB as good ice shot guide, its more in depth, but OP there scales iceshot damage, so his bossing sux at all, because barrage is decoration there. serves for nothing.

best we have is aquarism one's as it covers most of things, but gets outdated due to how its been changed in 3.12.

that guide is way too short for such complicated build.

its not even covers 1/6 of all possible items/options.

using inpsiration in iceshot is an big proof of it.

as for voidfletch, u go out and buy fletch quivers to mass corrupt em, then u count a median of how often u get extra cold corrupt average. most likely it ill be 20ex~ rng god knows maybe even more.

i think for 20ex u can like with only chaos spam get full t1 rolled shaped quiver with +1 arrow.

dont get me wrong, fletch with good corrupt is cool, but its nowhere to be worth it at such price.

afterall a true endgame of any iceshot build is hard dex stacking, with that u 100% not gonna use voidfletch as it gives nothing useful, in that case demise or proper dex rare quiver with frenzy on hit will be much better, on top of that u use hirry, so u need frenzy on hit at quiver. power charges from cluster. onslaught via jewels + or cinder u got burn. dex stacking amulet + dex staking crafted rare bow + fractal thoughts + rare influenced rings with dex OR 2x circle rings, + timeless jewel for %dex + %dex node utmost in tree. 1000+ dex total, fractal thoughts alont will give 100% ele dmg, add to that cold flat from demise, + flat hyrri + 7 frenzy 3 power, aaand anoint whispers of doom to ur amulet for get frostbite ring from redeemer. so u can sniper mark + frostbite, which actually stronger then ele weakness lmao.

but yh, im totally newbie so i have no idea how to play this build.

nor any of u know how to get +4 chain without awakened gems, or +5 chain with awake. lmao.

as well as how to gain perma onslaught if u need, without flask at all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xqhrn um 01.10.2020, 08:38:37
i stopped reading on "barrage is decoration there", stop trying to look better or good youre cringe af, can you just never comment on this thread again? sadly theres no way to ban you so i have to see ur cringe replies that make 0 sense what so ever, go be cringe on other peoples guides jesus christ man what is wrong with you lol

and u dont need phys to cold corrupt on void, you need anything else besides pierce, but youre too dumb to even read the guide
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AdonFPS um 01.10.2020, 08:45:51

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: