[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Hy man, love the guide and the build so far but wanted to ask you something, if i don't have a Englighten what aura should i drop? Thanks!
"
tipicozzy schrieb:
Hy man, love the guide and the build so far but wanted to ask you something, if i don't have a Englighten what aura should i drop? Thanks!
I dropped FaS. You can go for Dread banner as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 schrieb:
"
tipicozzy schrieb:
I dropped FaS. You can go for Dread banner as well.

I dropped Dread banner and i got myself some Oskarm to have Assassin's Mark and i'm lvl 55 and atm i have 50.72% crit chance, and it feels so smooth!
I only see 90% chance to impale in the build, is it just me missing a 10% somewhere or the last 10% is not that important?

Really cool build :)
"
kosseanix schrieb:
I only see 90% chance to impale in the build, is it just me missing a 10% somewhere or the last 10% is not that important?

Really cool build :)

Not really that important, glad you like it :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi, I've been following your build since the start of the league and can say I'm very happy with its' outcome so far; my first build so far that has been able to solo all endgame content. I do have a question though; your PoB shows added damage from Inspiration charges, however you have no source of Inspiration charge gain anywhere in the build. Is this intentional?
"
The_Luna schrieb:
Hi, I've been following your build since the start of the league and can say I'm very happy with its' outcome so far; my first build so far that has been able to solo all endgame content. I do have a question though; your PoB shows added damage from Inspiration charges, however you have no source of Inspiration charge gain anywhere in the build. Is this intentional?

It was a bug that left the charges there, initially I planned this to be an elemental build but decided on pure phys in the end. The charges add 0 damage to the build anyway but I managed to fix it so it doesn't show them anymore. Also updated the char with my gear and added the watchers eye.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von devon752 um 20.07.2020, 04:50:01
Really nice build! I made some minor changes and feel quite comfortable with it now. Tho im thinking about changing weapon. Would Starforge be a suitable wepaon for this build? Im using this sword atm
(Its my first league so im not so sure how the whole dmg calc thing works with different % inc. phys
thanks in advance :)
"
xPixelBoxer schrieb:
Really nice build! I made some minor changes and feel quite comfortable with it now. Tho im thinking about changing weapon. Would Starforge be a suitable wepaon for this build? Im using this sword atm
(Its my first league so im not so sure how the whole dmg calc thing works with different % inc. phys
thanks in advance :)

Thanks!
And starforge is fine, it's the tanky alternative but it can never have the damage as good Exquisite blade has.

P.S. to check the dps of a weapon, scroll over it in-game, press CTRL+C, then go here https://pdejan.github.io/poe_wdps/ and press CTRL+V.
Easy as 123
Hey, is it just me or this build struggle to get to 5k life?, I can barely reach 4k, yes my gear is shitty but i dont see how i will be able to reach anything close to 5k with the uniques etc.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: