[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

wait how did you get that 30% flicker strike recovery rate thingy on the helmet?
"
Sinther_ schrieb:
wait how did you get that 30% flicker strike recovery rate thingy on the helmet?
It's the Eternal Lab enchant.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
how to improve survivability, i have a lot of damage, but sometimes i 1hit death, mb aul with grace or pride or determination reservation can help me to not die?
https://pastebin.com/3dZCbjs8 my pob
Zuletzt bearbeitet von kmkdz_g um 01.03.2022, 03:25:33
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to play this build, levelling is horrible, I gave up at gravicius. Any tips are appreciated
"
DickMcGuffin schrieb:
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to play this build, levelling is horrible, I gave up at gravicius. Any tips are appreciated

I completely agree: I am currently level 66 and it was atrocious to get there using perforate.

The only tip I can give is to not use perforate, but rather Frost Blades (or any other skill). Perhaps even go for a completely different build altogether while levelling (e.g.: see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3186978 which has a levelling guide). You will have to burn a few orb of regrets, but that's not a big deal.

That said, I still feel a little weak using Flicker Strike so I only plan to convert once I hit level 69 or 70 (at which point I intend to dump all my currency into gear upgrades). Hopefully getting to level ~85-90 will be a lot more smooth from then on.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ap0calypse um 05.03.2022, 04:12:56
"
DickMcGuffin schrieb:

I leveled till lvl40 or so with bow and Rain of arrows. Then switched to Flicker.
Hi! This build has been great so far and I'm just looking ahead for future items.

Would this fit in the build somehow instead of the Farrul's Fur?

Many thanks in advance!
I'll throw in my 2 cents and also warn that, like, as a League Starter, as a Perforate build, my experience has been genuinely AWFUL. Oak was impossible to beat without grabbing Frost Bomb to stop his healing - or, in other words, it was absolutely not possible to out-DPS his heal. Wow.

I'm in Act 4 and I'm basically dying like 10-20 times whenever I run up against something capable of killing me. Most enemies aren't a problem, most rare enemies aren't a problem, but every now and then you find something with like, hasted/frostweaver or frenzied and you just get annihilated.

I'm currently stuck, I don't think I have the damage to beat Izaro but I have to beat Izaro to at least begin transitioning to Flicker at all... and progressing through Act 4 is just not happening.
I hoped to be able to use this as a starter to farm some currency, but this is officially the worst leveling experience I ever had.
Perforate doesn't work at all - Helix worked for a bit but it's really slow and the damage just isn't there.

I cant talk about how this works later, but I highly advice to NOT level as suggested in this guide.

edit: Got the Terminus and while this does keep up eneough charges, I can barely kill blue packs. Quitting the build at Blood Aqueduct and rerolling something more viable.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Syrill_ um 15.05.2022, 05:46:49
What should I do? I'm stuck in Act 4 with a practically nonfunctional build. Just start a new character? I'm giving frost blades a try and it does okay but I literally can't get a 4 link armor to drop for the life of me, so I'm stuck 3 linking. And let's just say, bosses aren't dying. At all.

EDIT: I managed to score a 4-link sword and transition to a 'kind of' flicker build with which I could then beat normal lab and act 4, I dunno how things are gonna go in act 5 and onward but if I can at least hit level 51 I can get a terminus est and my problems are over.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Majorita um 14.05.2022, 22:57:41

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: