[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
funnybones24 schrieb:
any plans to update it for 3.16?
Now that you mentioned it. I will :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 schrieb:
"
funnybones24 schrieb:

ooo nice, look forward to perhaps even league starting it or at the very least startin it as a second char
+1, Id be interest to see this
"
funnybones24 schrieb:
"
devon752 schrieb:
"
funnybones24 schrieb:

ooo nice, look forward to perhaps even league starting it or at the very least startin it as a second char

"
1MavZ schrieb:
+1, Id be interest to see this

Updated my guys.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 schrieb:
Updated my guys.

oh damn ty deffo gonna try it. you think its good for league start or worth playin another build n switchin to this a bit later in the league?
"
funnybones24 schrieb:
"
devon752 schrieb:
Updated my guys.

oh damn ty deffo gonna try it. you think its good for league start or worth playin another build n switchin to this a bit later in the league?

You can always flick with Terminus Est, Atziri's step are easy to get, honestly I think it's fine. The only downside being not being able to play flicker until you get Terminus est. Damage is there, clear will be fine and defenses should be fine. As the title says, it's a decent starter.
Not sure the build works as a leaguestarter with the recent difficulty changes from the last league. May be doing something wrong but literally don't have enough damage to kill Gravicus. Running all of the suggested gems from the PoB link that are available to me at the moment, an ok sword, nothing special, a 3-link with perforate, close combat and melee phys support, as well as blood and sand.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kennywasafk um 22.10.2021, 19:42:51
"
Kennywasafk schrieb:
Not sure the build works as a leaguestarter with the recent difficulty changes from the last league. May be doing something wrong but literally don't have enough damage to kill Gravicus. Running all of the suggested gems from the PoB link that are available to me at the moment, an ok sword, nothing special, a 3-link with perforate, close combat and melee phys support, as well as blood and sand.

Ah yeah don't worry they just nerfed the damage across the board I was hitting him with wet noodles as well on another build.
I see. I did end up corrupting another sword with the league mechanic to get some more damage and managed to kill him, hope it picks up soon. Didn't play last league so this is kind of a bucket of cold water, didn't expect to struggle so much with the start. I'm assuming there's a big powerspike after you get the ascendancy?

edit: A quick update. Finished the first lab, grabbed literally all the gems recommended for lvl 31, still doing terrible damage with incredibly slow attack speed even at 5 frenzy charges. I have to be doing something wrong because this seems unplayable for league start.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kennywasafk um 23.10.2021, 05:52:13
"
Kennywasafk schrieb:
I see. I did end up corrupting another sword with the league mechanic to get some more damage and managed to kill him, hope it picks up soon. Didn't play last league so this is kind of a bucket of cold water, didn't expect to struggle so much with the start. I'm assuming there's a big powerspike after you get the ascendancy?

edit: A quick update. Finished the first lab, grabbed literally all the gems recommended for lvl 31, still doing terrible damage with incredibly slow attack speed even at 5 frenzy charges. I have to be doing something wrong because this seems unplayable for league start.

you got further than me with this build. struggling with this so bad. this might be a decent later build if you refund points and rebuild but this definitely not a good starter. hard stuck at level 35

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: