-

Hello guys,
I am trying to figure out why my build have so little dps. I know it's not BiS gear etc. But i feel like i should do more than I do. What's the next upgrade / what am I doing wrong? Thanks for all the answers
According to POB skitterbots adds as much damage as that 6th pod/arrow from 30 aoe. Assuming i get enlighten lvl 4 and a - mana cost ring, will I be able to still cast toxic rains without feeling clunky (assuming enduring mana flask)?

ill have like 33 mana and the spell will costs like 28-29
"
Zyaak2point0 schrieb:
According to POB skitterbots adds as much damage as that 6th pod/arrow from 30 aoe. Assuming i get enlighten lvl 4 and a - mana cost ring, will I be able to still cast toxic rains without feeling clunky (assuming enduring mana flask)?

That's really pushing it with Quill Rain. Even with the Enduring mana flask constantly going, Quill Rain attacks so freaking fast, you'll constantly here the "I'm out of mana" thing, and attacks will be consistently skipped/missed. It's not as bad with a slower rare bow, but still happens then, too. In addition, you won't have enough to re-summon lightning golem if you use one, and I think enduring cry and self-cast despair are more than 33 mana, too.

Also, I'm still skeptical about the shock level produced by skitterbots on bosses. I can't imagine it's reaching the level 5 threshold to shock even Conquerors, much less any boss bigger than that.

I'd rather add Aspect of the Spider (which is 10% less mana reservation), but that's my preference.

ETA: Or better yet, drump skitterbots and flesh & stone and add supreme ego, which is even more DPS. You can supplement F&S with Silent Steps or even just a Stibnite flask.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SkylerOG um 29.09.2020, 15:25:26
Bought my Cluster Jewel for 3c
"
Zyaak2point0 schrieb:

Go with supreme ego or whatever its called and only use malev, its 75% of your mana, down to 68 or something with enlighten 3, gives you more room to breathe with quill rain, and likely does more than skitterbots could as it gives us alot of extra skill effect and dot multi.
Just starting to get into clusters never played with them. Wondering if this is a decent cluster to start out with.

"
SkylerOG schrieb:
"
Zyaak2point0 schrieb:

That's really pushing it with Quill Rain. Even with the Enduring mana flask constantly going, Quill Rain attacks so freaking fast, you'll constantly here the "I'm out of mana" thing, and attacks will be consistently skipped/missed. It's not as bad with a slower rare bow, but still happens then, too. In addition, you won't have enough to re-summon lightning golem if you use one, and I think enduring cry and self-cast despair are more than 33 mana, too.

Also, I'm still skeptical about the shock level produced by skitterbots on bosses. I can't imagine it's reaching the level 5 threshold to shock even Conquerors, much less any boss bigger than that.

I'd rather add Aspect of the Spider (which is 10% less mana reservation), but that's my preference.

ETA: Or better yet, drump skitterbots and flesh & stone and add supreme ego, which is even more DPS. You can supplement F&S with Silent Steps or even just a Stibnite flask.

Ok sounds good. I'll try to drop those two for supreme ego. Also i'm currently running two medium jewels with JUST wicked pall. Do you think wicked pal with brush with death is the best for overall damage or would wicked pal and student of decay or some other mod?
Hello! Is normal if I need to always have the mana flask up to do dps? TY
PD: Bloodrage is not in the final build of the post, but is worth in the endgame??
"
Zyaak2point0 schrieb:
"
SkylerOG schrieb:
"
Zyaak2point0 schrieb:

Ok sounds good. I'll try to drop those two for supreme ego. Also i'm currently running two medium jewels with JUST wicked pall. Do you think wicked pal with brush with death is the best for overall damage or would wicked pal and student of decay or some other mod?
It's up to you, but I still like having chaos resist on this char. It means I can literally fight anything and everything with this build.

If I wanted a non-durable glass cannon elite of the elite DPS producer without chaos, but does 60M+ DPS, I'll play my BL Archmage. But if I want to do every ounce of content in this game and have around top-tier DPS AND durability, then this pathfinder is the char. But it needs chaos res for that.

But again, that's purely my preference. If you want more DPS, and don't care about being less durable against chaos damage, then you could certainly do something other than Student of Decay's.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SkylerOG um 29.09.2020, 16:15:24
Hey folks, Really enjoying this build it has taken me very far this league but now just wondering where to go from here in terms of gear (profile is public char name is AndrewHeist). Current things that I need to upgrade in my opinion, any suggestions in terms of priority helps:

-new gloves with chaos DoT multi
-Awakened gems
-empower lvl 4
-slight belt upgrade
-BiS amulet with +1 chaos gems, chaos multi and hardened scars rather than corruption
- Second cluster setup (is this even worth it anymore and if so what passives?)
-+3 bow (based on the guide he mentions waiting until the very end to replace quill rain so I'm hesitant on this)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mindalus19 um 29.09.2020, 17:03:21

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: