🌟🔥 [3.24] ULTIMATE MAGIC FIND BUILD GUIDE 🏹💰 3 Budgets | Google Spreadsheet + YT Videos

I noticed a few things in the google sheet that probably need an update. Giving prices in exalts rather than divines, saying HH buffs last 20 seconds or talking about Beyond as if it was old Beyond and not the new krangled version.
"
Ravennnnnn schrieb:
I noticed a few things in the google sheet that probably need an update. Giving prices in exalts rather than divines, saying HH buffs last 20 seconds or talking about Beyond as if it was old Beyond and not the new krangled version.

I'm still updating a bunch of things
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Very elaborate guide! Is there a part about Atlas passives tree setup I'm missing out?
"
Very elaborate guide! Is there a part about Atlas passives tree setup I'm missing out?

Check the Strategy Guide channel inside the MF Academy Discord!
as previous posters mentioned struggling to survive, on budget version, invested almost 20 divines, its laughable how i cant even clear a t10 map and die to rare mobs.

very bad build. dont recommend, stay away. if you have a headhunter it might work. but the budget version is absolute bait. this guy didnt play the budget version in 3.19 i feel like.

for context.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FamousAzzkicker um 18.09.2022, 15:02:36
Is there a way to go low budget but with Tornado shot instead of Lightning arrow ?

PS: Changed some stuff for me,went for a budget way. All i can say, dmg is garbage,without HH its not playable...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hebi13 um 20.09.2022, 09:55:31
I also got baited by that "budget MF" thing. I decided to test my shiny new HH with some fast build. For some reason, I chose this one. Whoops.

Let me just say that the budget version is unplayable even with HH. If you get the ball going, like stealing soul eater on the first rare you kill or smth, AND it's an open map where you can offscreen mobs, AND you are lv90+ for very much needed extra life and passives, then yeah, the budget version kinda works. But any kind of juicing or defensive map mods just bricks the build. So, what's even the point? Why there is a budget version if it's outright worse than just farming maps with non-MF build?
As a couple of people above me said, the budget build simply does not work. I even changed out the chest for an Inpulsa for more damage and I cannot do anything worth while. I am not sure how anyone is even doing yellows with this build, I must suck because I have a really hard time.

The next step up is the medium build but the investment to get there does not equal the outcome. It is just as brittle as the low budget version only you can expect to spend 50 Div or more getting it online...note that 50 div is only realistic if you reuse some of the budget gear, if you don't expect to spend much more. I have never played MF before this but there has to be a better option than this out there.

Play it if you want but you have been warned by several people. Maybe OP can play the budget build in 3.19 and update the guide because it needs it dearly.
"
Jacksim schrieb:
As a couple of people above me said, the budget build simply does not work. I even changed out the chest for an Inpulsa for more damage and I cannot do anything worth while. I am not sure how anyone is even doing yellows with this build, I must suck because I have a really hard time.

The next step up is the medium build but the investment to get there does not equal the outcome. It is just as brittle as the low budget version only you can expect to spend 50 Div or more getting it online...note that 50 div is only realistic if you reuse some of the budget gear, if you don't expect to spend much more. I have never played MF before this but there has to be a better option than this out there.

Play it if you want but you have been warned by several people. Maybe OP can play the budget build in 3.19 and update the guide because it needs it dearly.

I recorded the criticism and tested my Low budget build. I agree it doesn't feel as good as before. I tried it a bit in tier 10 at start of 3.19 and it felt fine by mistake, probably because i got lucky with HH. I will take care of rebalancing it and make it reliable again. Thank you for your feedback.

EDIT: I tried some T16 maps. Damage seems on the very good side, the issue is that we get a lot more oneshotted after 3.19, I will focus mostly on that.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Morgoth92 um 20.09.2022, 17:18:02
Hi all, Hi Exosta,

I have to agree totally on this. I'm Level 82 now, have most of the gear assembled, and can hardly run any yellow low level map, even whites with moderate modifiers can get terrifying. If any of the monster looks the wrong direction, I die. If the wind blows more than a breeze, I die. If the ambient temperature in any level rises above early spring temperatures, I die. It's really hard to survive anything.

Mob clear speed feels mostly good, sometimes even amazing, like the zoom-zoom we all strive for. But most harder enemy takes ages to kill, even with barrage. Most bosses are a no-no, they just oneshot you. Level 4 Atoll works quite good, with some extra live leech in the tree, I even can kill the Boss consistently. But the drops in mid-level whites are simple not that good, to be worth the pain, and not very fun to play most times.

I played the same build way back in Heist League, back then still on PS4, and it felt better. Squishy still, but not like a glass-cannon.

I really appreciate all the time you put into the MF Academy over the years, and hope you find something, to make us poor Apprentices happy :)

EDIT:

Just tried a different setup in the tree. Removed the whole left path with fertile mind up to Assassination, and spend those points on evasion, life and most importantly spell suppression. Feels actually quite good. Damage is still ok for mobs.

Will test that now for a while.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sumpfgn0m um 22.09.2022, 08:07:07

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: