[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

Its been awhile since I last posted.

I just wanted to say the build was a blast, beat A8 Sirus (not deathless cause I'm bad) and got 37/40 - cheers.
"

Its been awhile since I last posted.

I just wanted to say the build was a blast, beat A8 Sirus (not deathless cause I'm bad) and got 37/40 - cheers.

Cheers :)
"

just dropped for me..... i ve never used these types of jewels before as my main toon is decked out in abyss jewels.... but it looks pretty perfect to me? is there even room for something like this?

it should work
How are you sustaining mana for frenzy? I have a -15 chest and can't sustain.
"

fuel the fight from large cluster, or you can get mana leech from passive tree (bottom right)
"
Derick55 schrieb:

the small node opposite to Arrow Dancing if u don't have Fuel the Fight in ur jewel, btw i wanna try to switch to cyclone for legion inc but i can't figure a right setup (12 aoe radius is nothing if u haven't HH)

Cyclone - impale - brut - physic dmg - infused chann - fortify?

where i can take some aoe boost?
"
Beskaius schrieb:
"
Derick55 schrieb:

the small node opposite to Arrow Dancing if u don't have Fuel the Fight in ur jewel, btw i wanna try to switch to cyclone for legion inc but i can't figure a right setup (12 aoe radius is nothing if u haven't HH)

Cyclone - impale - brut - physic dmg - infused chann - fortify?

where i can take some aoe boost?

Take a look at my setup on character "HappSlappy." Amulet slot is perfect for adding Melee Strike Range, which increases Cyclone's AoE.

I honestly haven't found a need for anymore of a boost than just the +1 I have on the ammy.

The gems you listed are exactly what I'm using.

This character easily handles all game content.

For Legion encounters, I unleash both of my Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems right at the very start. Usually have no problem with leaving stuff unactivated.

And since I have Maim Support on the Vaal Ancestral Warchief (instead of supporting Flesh and Stone), they do a great job at both getting all of the legion monsters into the fight, and cleaning them up during the fight. Having "Smite the Weak" on one of your cluster jewels is highly recommended.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Phlier um 17.05.2020, 13:39:13
How are you able to equip Mjolner and bracers w/o meeting the attribute requirements..i understand its just for gem leveling.
"

How are you able to equip Mjolner and bracers w/o meeting the attribute requirements..i understand its just for gem leveling.

Passive tree and gear. Swap out after you meet the attri requirement
Ok...well if its just for gem leveling ill just use a 6 sock bow in alt weapon slot..however..really liking the build..pretty fast clear..managed sirus 8 at lvl 90 with 1 death...have to ask..is awaken multistrike worth the investment?...for 60ex it better be night and day..lol

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: