Build removed

"
duabijitelur schrieb:
"
QwikDawn schrieb:
"
duabijitelur schrieb:
maybe i shud try delving and farm soulwrest in SSF using this build

I've never tried farming uniques in delve, so I'm not sure how it might go for you - I imagine blowing up walls would be good for that.

is the raider build incoming? the ascendancy seems really good for this build

I've done up a raider version, but I'm not very happy with it. The built in perma phasing is awesome and speed is great, but trying to push flasks in feels a little off.

I will be doing some more testing, and perhaps the final version might just be a cheap perma phasing version, that is more tailored to running single zones/nodes or farming walls, rather than running entire Dark area.
liking the idea behind this.. just I don't know I seem to be dying pretty quick, or maybe I just have to try it out more.

I have pretty good gear I think.
if anyone is bored check my character "LikeMoney" XD

Thanks in adv.
"
jimmy6554641 schrieb:
liking the idea behind this.. just I don't know I seem to be dying pretty quick, or maybe I just have to try it out more.

I have pretty good gear I think.
if anyone is bored check my character "LikeMoney" XD

Thanks in adv.

Checked out the character - looks good.

If you're doing the Dark Running now, you could drop all the damage (that was really just for leveling), then throw that into health nodes. Once you are Dark Running, there's not much point in trying to kill because it just slows you down. You could also swap out the Frost Blades jewel for something with life or Flask effects.

When using thief's torment, you can also do a cheap L1 Cyclone + Fortify. Not for damage, just for additional life - you can throw a cyclone in as you run, or after clicking an azurite node and waiting for the shards, just to get the life on hit from the ring.

Let me know if you have any troubles after that.

Good luck Exile! :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von QwikDawn um 10.03.2021, 02:12:33
okay awesome thanks for replying QwikDawn!!
What if this is a 2nd or a 3rd charecter for the league, can I just not complete act 10 Kitava? Since I plan on using this build only for dark running?
"
Modmatkfc schrieb:
What if this is a 2nd or a 3rd charecter for the league, can I just not complete act 10 Kitava? Since I plan on using this build only for dark running?

Totally. Though I recommend L75 minimum and L85 is best for QoL. So maybe delving for those extra levels would be nice. But totally possible.

Good luck Exile.
This build requires little to no damage correct? Can I just sacrifice all my damage for more life nodes etc. Also I am lvl 80 atm and going to give it a try. Or should I grind it out to lvl 85?
"
This build requires little to no damage correct? Can I just sacrifice all my damage for more life nodes etc. Also I am lvl 80 atm and going to give it a try. Or should I grind it out to lvl 85?

Correct, you sure can.

Every point is a little more Quality of Life, as a life node, or an extra jewel etc, so totally up to you. 80 should feel perfectly fine though.
Hey, just checking on the build and it's deleted. Did something broke it or can i still run it by using the old pob?
A year late but none the less...
No idea. I haven't looked at it since I deleted it & I deleted it for that reason - because I wasn't going to support it, so I felt I shouldn't promote using it if I wasn't across it.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: