[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

"

Thanks. I'm not experienced at this game but the delve thing interests me so I might be getting ahead of myself with a deep delve build but... how bad can it be? lol

Looking at the levelling section there are more builds mentioned:
Toxic Rain PF
Explosive Arrow PF
Frost Blades Raider

No Deadeye builds. How painful would it be to level in the final build? Or at least as a Deadeye?

P.S. What are the "rotas" mentioned? I'm guessing some kind of regular multiplayer games people do for levelling?

Not that bad when you start off, just need to take time and get used to the muscle memories.

On the leveling I personally don't recommend deadeye due to her squishyness and you want to prioritize getting as much levels as possible in a short period of time, so to prevent dying a lot, deadeye is just not good fit. There is no point on leveling on the final build, each mistake you make will just kill you, so you are forced to do breachstone rota with other people.

Rotas are rotation, basically a group of people doing the same thing, and everyone has to pay a part in, for example doing Breachstone rota, everyone must use a breachstone of their own, and then everyone gets the benefit because you would get a total of 6 breachstones exp and you only need to pay for 1 breachstone
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
How do u set up your hotkey? i set up ice shot is right mouse, and barrage is Q, I can spam ice shot and use flask at the same time, but with barrage it hard to do that. i can't press Q and flask. Sry for my bad english, hope u understand it. Thanks.
If i dont have the money for a watcher eye with hatred+clarity, which watcher's eye should i buy : the one with hatred or the one with clarity ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rapoltialex um 04.04.2020, 18:48:32
"
rapoltialex schrieb:
If i dont have the money for a watcher eye with hatred+clarity, which watcher's eye should i buy : the one with hatred or the one with clarity ?

clarity watchers is build enabling so you must have clarity then hatred.

"
How do u set up your hotkey? i set up ice shot is right mouse, and barrage is Q, I can spam ice shot and use flask at the same time, but with barrage it hard to do that. i can't press Q and flask. Sry for my bad english, hope u understand it. Thanks.

hotkey setup takes time and muscle memory. If you felt like your hotkey is messing with you, you need to swap into a different one that suits you. I personally setup my barrage on Mouse 5 (which is the 2 extra buttons on my mouse). If you still find that "clunky", you need to change the hotkey setup until it suits you, you can follow my setup but it might not suit you
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
One more question : What should i buy first till i get more money? The helmet with mana enchant or should i wait and buy only the non enchant version of the helmet and buy the 2 herald rings first?
"
rapoltialex schrieb:
One more question : What should i buy first till i get more money? The helmet with mana enchant or should i wait and buy only the non enchant version of the helmet and buy the 2 herald rings first?

Non enchanted version, herald rings are able to carry you for a long time so I'd say get herald rings first.

But before you do that, make sure you have enough mana to sustain your damage. If you felt like your mana cant sustain, recommended to get the enchant first
800 Dex easy to get ?
xD i feel like i doing somethink wrong...

My brutal atm gives me 113 Total Dex...
should i Divine more? What is a good Number of Dex from the Jewel

Thanks for Sharing the Build.
Nice Job well done!
"
PWFTrojaner schrieb:
800 Dex easy to get ?
xD i feel like i doing somethink wrong...

My brutal atm gives me 113 Total Dex...
should i Divine more? What is a good Number of Dex from the Jewel

Thanks for Sharing the Build.
Nice Job well done!

you need at least 10% increase dexterity on your brutals and place it on the right spot, it should be easy to reach 800 dex assuming you have both hyrri's and a good ammy.

800 dex is a must, either you reach it or you don't because of curtain's call double damage.

Glad to hear that you liked it :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Remicaster1 um 06.04.2020, 22:48:54
For the viridian jewel what are the first 3 most important stats ? and what is the 4th that i should look after i got more money.
I would say prioritize dex, then look for other forms of increase and crit multi. I personally think crit multi is better than increase, and dex is the most important one you need for. You can get a jewel with es regen, that's for buying you some time when you forgot your flares

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: