[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡° )ง
Cant wait for videos. Managed to craft

Will pair well with ancestral warchief.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheTabKey um 10.01.2020, 16:50:44
Very Nice build. Great all around, and fast.
"
STRIFEalucard schrieb:
Very Nice build. Great all around, and fast.

ty for your comment yeah even with just 7 fc u will still be fast. :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
Cant wait for videos. Managed to craft

Will pair well with ancestral warchief.

videos will come soon still have not fixed my atlas yes BUT i will do it soon but right after that i will start recording videos both with legacy gear and non-legacy gear version :)

nice sword u got btw 5l for AW :D

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡° )ง

plugs :D thank you so very much for helping me with my ms setup glad i could get some help from you now i am leaping like a god just missing BR enchant on helmet witch i will fix later but then i will be more faster :D ^_^

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
Blaeknight schrieb:
◔‿◔) ɔ ♥ is a good guide, I would like to see the build in action using a "The Savior" for more meme effect. And to see some more options with respect to the gear for Temple-League vercion,

i cant promise if i can do that but if you have an extra and let me borrow it since u are one of my officers i can make it happen then a meme <3

and thank you for your big help with my build man and the last push :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
I couldn't imagine using the saviour, im already lack dps on single target. second sword isnt that great. I couldnt imagine using the savior. unless it would increase my dps, idk. Might try it. Also lacking that 45ex watcher's eye tho.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheTabKey um 10.01.2020, 23:36:23
"
I couldn't imagine using the saviour, im already lack dps on single target. second sword isnt that great. I couldnt imagine using the savior. unless it would increase my dps, idk. Might try it. Also lacking that 45ex watcher's eye tho.

the watcher u need atleast convert mod on watcher because it will save us 3 passives (winter spirit)

but the saviour is not for the build its just a test(im testing alot for my build now these days) :)

deep explain for my build + budget + alternative gear and starter tree will come :)
rn i am just fixing my atlas then i will start to record some videos for bosskilling.

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Question, why ES leech gem over Inspiration, especially with such a low ES pool?

Or am i missing something
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: