[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
kingkano schrieb:
"
kcomeby schrieb:
I'm at a point where I can buy Chayula and get rid of CI but I'm not sure why I'm supposed to do that. I will lose some damage on the amulet I'm using, I will only probably gain some HP but I will also lose ES on the amulet so I'm confused why is it better to use Chayula instead of CI. Can anyone explain?

Changing from CI to Low Life allows you to get more DPS, via changing your auras and taking Pain Attunement (as well as other changes to the tree). However, you don't appear to have a Shavs body armour yet, so you should not change to Low Life. Without Shavs you will be killed instantly by any Chaos damage. Chayula is less crucial, it just gives you comfortable chaos res, until you get some elsewhere or it makes it easy to ignore it.

This build is too complicated for me I guess.

Now I know I have to buy Shavs body armour but what auras I should change to what? Can you explain that?
Would anyone be willing to take a look at my character and make suggestions for upgrade? I'm on Xbox so some options are not available. I got Ashes of Stars and a Watcher's Eye with dual block, however I can't get close to max block with my current setup.
"
Thrippy schrieb:
Would anyone be willing to take a look at my character and make suggestions for upgrade? I'm on Xbox so some options are not available. I got Ashes of Stars and a Watcher's Eye with dual block, however I can't get close to max block with my current setup.

Hi, this build use glancing blow to reach max block, so you only need 38% actual block. So you already have more than enough block to go "max block".
"
kcomeby schrieb:
"
kingkano schrieb:
"
kcomeby schrieb:
I'm at a point where I can buy Chayula and get rid of CI but I'm not sure why I'm supposed to do that. I will lose some damage on the amulet I'm using, I will only probably gain some HP but I will also lose ES on the amulet so I'm confused why is it better to use Chayula instead of CI. Can anyone explain?

Changing from CI to Low Life allows you to get more DPS, via changing your auras and taking Pain Attunement (as well as other changes to the tree). However, you don't appear to have a Shavs body armour yet, so you should not change to Low Life. Without Shavs you will be killed instantly by any Chaos damage. Chayula is less crucial, it just gives you comfortable chaos res, until you get some elsewhere or it makes it easy to ignore it.

This build is too complicated for me I guess.

Now I know I have to buy Shavs body armour but what auras I should change to what? Can you explain that?

Use this Ver 2 POB that SHAK made - https://pastebin.com/kvAbi3DL

He recommends changing around level 90, so look at the lvl 90 trade tree for the low life changes, and the TRADE skill gem links section shows the low life auras and skills to use.

(the lvl 80 tree is for CI/solo self found and changes slightly in the lvl 90 tree so that low life can be implemented)
"
Thrippy schrieb:

I don't understand what exactly you are running. You are using Shavs but aren't low life?
"
PraetorMaximus schrieb:
"
Thrippy schrieb:

I don't understand what exactly you are running. You are using Shavs but aren't low life?

I feel like I'm low life with the Arrogance support pulling me down below 2k life.

I just traded for an Awakened Elemental Focus.

How low life are you suggesting? Any gear suggestions?

Ah, so maybe I should drop a block node to get Glancing blows. I guess I was worried that I couldn't take the partial hits.

I feel stuck in-between. I have great success around T11-13 maps but above that I die a lot (some greedy Archnemesis mistakes, some one-shots and debuffs).

I feel like this is the best gear I've ever had, I've made so much trading since I took a couple days off work at league start to get to maps fast and I delve a bit and I've been selling a ton of resonators.

I'll try glancing blows and then fill in a couple of the passives I dropped to get the block nodes.

Edit, also can someone explain Divine Shield notable? With Determination I have like 14k armor, so I'm thinking I could do that, but not sure.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Thrippy um 02.03.2022, 18:17:42
"
Thrippy schrieb:
"
PraetorMaximus schrieb:
"
Thrippy schrieb:

I feel like I'm low life with the Arrogance support pulling me down below 2k life.

I just traded for an Awakened Elemental Focus.

How low life are you suggesting? Any gear suggestions?

I mean you haven't taken Pain Attunement. That's a hude damage boost and the reason people run low life builds. You have to take it, it's right next to you path, like 3 points or something.

And then you don't really need life anymore, you just need energy shield. I'm not running cold dot this league but I did last league and as far as I remember I had something like 100 unreserved life. You don't rely on your life, you rely on your ES, your ES regen/recharge/recovery, vaal discipline, Wicked Ward if you want etc. That's your main line of defense.
Finally done with this character. WTB was fun to play. I managed to clear most of the content (couldn't do Uber Atziri and I did't attempt the flawless breachstones). Simulacrum was definitely the content to push this build to it's limits (70%+ cold res Kosis on waves 20+ is no joke) and I was kind worried I would not have enough damage for the last few waves but it wasn't that bad at all. It's not the tankiest build I've played but it's good enough for softcore.

"
hadc schrieb:

I’m happy to find an effective way to get the last 2% maximum cold res through Eldritch mod on glove (+2 max at high tier) and/or +1 max cold res with synthesised boots, saves quite a few points on tree. This league has been fun toying with new ideas.

Is it grand or exceptional eldritch ember that you used for your gloves?

Good to hear that you don't need to use another cluster jewel to get 90% max res.
"
eosguy schrieb:
"
hadc schrieb:

I’m happy to find an effective way to get the last 2% maximum cold res through Eldritch mod on glove (+2 max at high tier) and/or +1 max cold res with synthesised boots, saves quite a few points on tree. This league has been fun toying with new ideas.

Is it grand or exceptional eldritch ember that you used for your gloves?

Good to hear that you don't need to use another cluster jewel to get 90% max res.

It’s not exceptional, exceptional and above would gives +2 max cold res. I got my glove with the implicit so I don’t have to roll it myself then just roll the cold exposure with grand eater of world.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: