[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

"
OE_Fighter schrieb:
As I am still in leveling progress, I cannot tell, how it feels, if you have all items together but I'm looking forward to it. Currently I am at Level 58 and just entered act 9.

I admit that I was't patient enough to wait until Level 62 but started using HoA at Level 53, when I was able to wear the chest (I bought a five-link). To have enough attack speed I equiped a brightbeak.

As this is my second char in Blight, I invested some of my collected currency and bought most of my gems with Level 1/quality 20 to avoid the need of leveling them twice.

Thanks for all the work and time you invested in writing this guide and respondig to all the questions.

Already on a 5-link--with chain, I assume?

As soon as you get 2x cold iron point you're gonna notice an ENORMOUS difference :)

Hope you have fun!
"
codetaku schrieb:
"
OE_Fighter schrieb:
As I am still in leveling progress, I cannot tell, how it feels, if you have all items together but I'm looking forward to it. Currently I am at Level 58 and just entered act 9.

I admit that I was't patient enough to wait until Level 62 but started using HoA at Level 53, when I was able to wear the chest (I bought a five-link). To have enough attack speed I equiped a brightbeak.

As this is my second char in Blight, I invested some of my collected currency and bought most of my gems with Level 1/quality 20 to avoid the need of leveling them twice.

Thanks for all the work and time you invested in writing this guide and respondig to all the questions.

Already on a 5-link--with chain, I assume?

As soon as you get 2x cold iron point you're gonna notice an ENORMOUS difference :)

Hope you have fun!

Right, 5th link is chain. Just reached Level 62. And yes, it's awesome. Next on my list are Labyrinth 2 and 3 and then Kitava. Shouldn't be a probleme :)
Enjoying the build. Still building up my gear. I'm confused as to how you are generating endurance charges. Not seeing that anywhere in the gems or tree. Thanks.
"
EaterOfBabies schrieb:
Enjoying the build. Still building up my gear. I'm confused as to how you are generating endurance charges. Not seeing that anywhere in the gems or tree. Thanks.

I think that you get the endurance charges from the "+1 to minimum endurance charges"-enchantments on one ring and the amulet. Minimum, not maximum. That means you have two endurance charges without doing anything at all and cannot have less than these two.
Yes, exactly as OE_Fighter said, all of our endurance charges are minimum charges.

It's possible for us to craft all 3 minimum endurance charges on our gear but it requires at least 1 multimodded ring (because we also need elreon) so it's not cheap.
Welp,

You broke the game.

Loss of the movement speed does sort of suck, but this isn't even fair. haha

edit: spoke too soon. failed Shaper. He does some teleport thing and one shots me. No idea.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Westwood1121 um 30.09.2019, 22:27:13
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:
Welp,

You broke the game.

edit: spoke too soon. failed Shaper. He does some teleport thing and one shots me. No idea.

Yeah, just watch for him to vanish, then turn and run. Once he fully goes into the ground (or whatever) he will appear where you are and do a huge aoe slam. Just gotta watch for it and run away, basically.

<3
"
Troublesome08 schrieb:
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:
Welp,

You broke the game.

Yeah, just watch for him to vanish, then turn and run. Once he fully goes into the ground (or whatever) he will appear where you are and do a huge aoe slam. Just gotta watch for it and run away, basically.

<3

Hrm. mmk. Sucks, now I have to do the guardians all over again. I have influence right on a T16 map though, so I think that means something. Going to wait until I lose my influence, then do the guardians again.

I get like 15% of this game. heh

That fight was bullshit though. I had it down until he did that teleport thing and pooched me. All five deaths were just from that.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:

Hrm. mmk. Sucks, now I have to do the guardians all over again. I have influence right on a T16 map though, so I think that means something. Going to wait until I lose my influence, then do the guardians again.

I get like 15% of this game. heh

That fight was bullshit though. I had it down until he did that teleport thing and pooched me. All five deaths were just from that.

Yeah, once you know what to look for and you get used to running until he pops out and slams, its not too bad of a fight.

As for the influence on t16 map, it shouldn't mean anything major until you finish the questline (kill guardians and shaper). After that the t15 influences can pop elder influence on the t16s allowing you to progressively complete them (shaper guardians w/shaper influence) which causes elder influence/guardians to spawn there. Once you kill them all (total of 8 t16 maps - Shaper and Elder Guardians), you can then fight Uber Elder in Shaper's Realm (via 4 fragments).

But, if you haven't killed shaper yet, it (uber elder mechanics) won't (or shouldn't) happen. However, you can still push Red tier Elder out on those high tier maps if you wanted to, it just won't spawn guardians/elder on the t16s when you have enough influence.

Anyways, Better luck next time m8!You'll get it!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Troublesome08 um 30.09.2019, 22:50:30
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:

When the shaper teleports to you, you have a splitsecond to frostblink away before he deals his strike. So you can avoid the damage.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: