3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thank you for this build! I just finished my very first Solo Uber Elder with 3 deaths for the first time in history. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von siezer um 30.09.2019, 18:08:43
"
Riftshadow schrieb:
Greatest minion build in PoE's history - Really? You can literally have 2-3x the damage output this build has with other equipment.

With the Baron you are wasting a potential 7link helmet. Also wasting your amulet and gloves just to get strength which only translates in a bit over 100% inc damage for your minions. and pretty useless leech, like if you are planning on getting hit a lot. The reality is, you get hit hard a couple of times in a split of a second? you die. Just use bone offering + glancing blows for max block to get an aegis aurora kind of effect.

Queen's escape? You can get similar movement speed with two convoking wands and get up to +4 to minion skill levels if you're rich enough.

Use spectres for damage. 5 fully buffed soul eater multistrike-jumping kitava's heralds are much better than a couple of unrealiable frenzy charges

why even bother waisting your breathe?
seems like your just knocking the build what would it cost to get a 7 link helm?

this build is like 2-5 ex if that, your not gonna find a better cheap build that can go thru all content
"
Draxguards schrieb:

this build is like 2-5 ex if that, your not gonna find a better cheap build that can go thru all content

Agree. Taking into account how cheap it is, it's really good. But probably it relies too much on how overpowered are minions in this patch. Zombies specially, they received buffs on almost every league and now they even fixed their AI. I wonder what kind of ugly nerf are we going to see on the next league.
"
Riftshadow schrieb:
"
Draxguards schrieb:

Agree. Taking into account how cheap it is, it's really good. But probably it relies too much on how overpowered are minions in this patch. Zombies specially, they received buffs on almost every league and now they even fixed their AI. I wonder what kind of ugly nerf are we going to see on the next league.

Exactly.. for what purpose do you want 2-3x DPS? We already have the fastest clear speed in the game and we have the fastest Uber Elder killer in the game.

That's where most builds go wrong... they focus so much on DPS and getting the highest POB numbers because it looks impressive on paper... but do you notice it in game? 99% of the time - no :P

Would I want to spend crazy exalts min-maxing and getting 7L helms etc to potentially shave off 0.1 sec off a boss kill? No thanks man :)

That's where no other build can match this one... input ($) vs output is insane.
"
Daegon schrieb:
Hi there Brunowa

Just want to say thanks for the amazing build.. never thought I would play a summoner again it has been years and I can't believe all the QOL improvements to summoners since I last tried one.. but this build in particular is pretty insane. Can't believe how fast I got this one off the ground (started on sunday) but here it is .. just have some questions if anyone could answer I would really appreciate it

1. I am curious what the consensus is about the best combination of auras..

Are we using actual haste aura or only vaal haste?
Pride?
Blasphemy + enfeeble/vul ?
Aspect of spider has not been mentioned? (I could put this on my chest below - have suffix open)
Dread banner

In POB I tried a 4 link with enlighten lvl 4, Pride, Haste and Dread banner - leaving 4% mana unreserved - cutting it fine. For cursing, could use the Spectres which curse and if mana is too low - can pick up the reduced aura reservation nodes at top left (sovereignty) - what do you think?

2. What about carrion golem vs chaos golem?

3. Someone mentioned Impale for zombies which seemed interesting - but Forceful skewering annoint and watcher's eye do not work correct? Since they require us to hit ourselves - but still Impale sounds tempting.. Impale still good without watchers eye and forceful skewering annoint? I could white socket my Queen's Decree and swap impale on bosses?

4. Best jewel mods? I am guessing we favour abyss jewels because of the 'increased minion dmg if used a minion skill recently'?

Here is my setup - had to drop seven league steps to craft these boots and hit 1k STR. I will likely swap Dread banner from chest with golem in ring for more overall benefit but recolouring chest will be a bitch.

I also just realised that I haven't even fate upgraded my Queen's Decree - lol

Hey man! Glad you're liking it and kicking ass with it!

1) It's all personal preference :P To be honest I don't get into POB numbers and min-maxing and all that... I just go with whatever is most fun because the difference between all setups is so minimal

I personally enjoy running with Blasphemy + Vulnerability, Dread Banner, and Haste as my mana reservation.

Applying curses yourself instead of spectres is just much more effective and gauranteed, and eneemies are always cursed before your minions catch up to you to take them out.

Haste is great because I like movement speed and the extra attack speed for minions is fantastic too.

I have been testing Pride but I haven't noticed any difference in real-time damage... but you might experience something different with your exact setup.

2) It's really offensive golem vs defensive golem... take your pick :P Do you want more DPS or faster clear speed? Or do you want greater defence?

3) I haven't yet tested Impale but it looks pretty good. ArisFuser has commented a few times on the recent pages and it was his idea. He is using it. He posted a video too and it looked pretty good. He mentioned clearing was perhaps slightly slower due to no multistrike, but bossing was faster.

4) Jewel mods would be whatever you need - firstly strength, life, or resistances if you don't have those capped. Then any minion mods. My favourites are again defensive ones, such as chance to taunt/blind on hit, or % damage leeched as life (this helps a lot for minion survivability).

"
Schnubbel_ schrieb:
i was wondering if the spectre proximity shield blocks like shaper balls and so on in uberelder fight?

Not sure... it would block the smaller attacks and projectiles but I'm not sure if the beam is different in any way... something to test :)
"
Gorrilas schrieb:

+2 efficient Training
+1 To dust
+1 Brawn

15 Zombies, 5 Spectres, Chaos Golem, Animated Guardian.

SpeedClearing and Mapping seems gr8, although occasionally im getting 1shot with flasks etc up from random t15/16 bosses.

For Example last night when to a 100sh quantity map, non reflect/ Curse mobs t15 phoenix map. Couldnt kill the boss for like 35sec pure dps and my adds kept dying.

Also I find Vaal Scellies to not preform so gr8 in situations on closed areas since its overwhelming and adds cant dps since there is no room.

So im thinking if i should
1. Get a watchers eye with phasing on haste my mobs got prerma phasing
2. Get the dead reckoning jewel that created ranged skeleton mages, but then i need to get jewel sockets such melee splash and melee physical dmg gems on chest and get iron grip from talent tree to buff them from strength.

I think Plan 1 seems better, but cant be sure!

Also i found that the carnage chieftain from act 7 give power charges instead of Frenzy charges, Should i get 2 that give power charges and 2 that give frenzy charges and 1 evangelist since 3 energy shields seems like too much, or power charges dont benefit us?

P.s. I got a KingMaker setup animated guardian.

Gonna try UberElder Tonight!

Opinions?

I don't think the watcher's eye Phasing will apply to your minions... only you, so that won't work.

Have you tried just using convocation to get your skellies to you in those situations? should work a treat.

For spectres, you must have accidently picked up Host Chieftans... those guys give Power Charges and they are found in the same area. The Host Chieftans are not worth it because the crit multiplier of minions is so low.
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Any ideas on equipping this in zombie setup? Seems like an amazing boss killer.

My question would be what would you swap it for?

When you're killing bosses there is normally only 1 enemy in the roomk anyway so your minions will already be targeting the boss.

EDIT: you could swap it in place of Feeding Frenzy for bosses and that should give more DPS... let me know how it goes!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 30.09.2019, 20:53:16
"
DBM92 schrieb:
hi, i have a question, how can i improve my build, want even more dmg for my zombies, they even die against guardians, what can i do,

For anyone who is having issues with minions dying, try these 2 strategies:

1) Get "Minions Leech x% of Dmage as Life" on a jewel

That should fix your issue.

If not and they are still dying, then:

2) Spec into Indominable Army.

I'll add the above to the build guide.
"
Kripto1183 schrieb:
How do you get the 2B 4R on the weapon? i been doing 2 blue crafting bench, no luck

Using a single chromatic is the most cost effective.. the average cost is 150 chromes according to the Vorici Calculator

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: