3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

with shaper items are going to be extremly rare in 3.9, what do you guys suggest for gloves and weapon replacment?
How do you suppose yo reach 1k strenght with Geofris and Shaper's Touch?
"
MiguelFg schrieb:
How do you suppose yo reach 1k strenght with Geofris and Shaper's Touch?

Amulet, rings, tree (and belt/boots if you have to)
"
DrMonro schrieb:

You got errors in Skills/Gems section: Feeding Frenzy in weapon and chest, why?

Feeding Frenzy is awesome... Your minions become aggressive which makes a HUGE difference to what they actually do... Clearing much faster and proactively destroying bosses.

Eg in my naked Uber Elder fight, I tried swapping out Feeding Frenzy and the minions just would not proactively travel to shaper/elder/Spawns when needed, but with FF they are all over it like a fat kid eating at McDonalds for the first time
One last thing, what about your current gem setup with cyclone and all that? It's that the current better version? I'm not feeling having to spawn the skeletons 24/7, for me it's annoying and maybe your setup suits better my playstile.
"
MiguelFg schrieb:
One last thing, what about your current gem setup with cyclone and all that? It's that the current better version? I'm not feeling having to spawn the skeletons 24/7, for me it's annoying and maybe your setup suits better my playstile.

If you find it annoying don't use them and just use the cyclone setup. Your zombies do the most work anyway so you'll still tear through maps and bosses.
Hi

I have been following this build for a while and its great!
I do have some questions.
Saved up some currency and now want to buy shaper's touch.
ArisFuser recommended to buy ones with enfeeble.
If i buy those i would also go for astramentis with whisper of doom allocation.
But i can see a lot of people go for ravenous horde and gloves without enfeeble.
So my question is it worth it?
Or just buy normal gloves and allocate ravenous horde?
Hello fellow summoners. Haven't played in a couple leagues and I'm looking to get back in the thick of things for 3.9 with this build. I was just making sure this is still good for 3.9 and if y'all have had good experiences with this build. It looks promising! The one thing I really want is something pretty defensive because nothing kills my enthusiasm like dying when level 95+... so do you guys feel this build is pretty safe? Like on a scale of 1-10.. 10 being the safest build you can think of and 1 being the worst. Thank you!!
"
PeroBukva schrieb:
Hi

I have been following this build for a while and its great!
I do have some questions.
Saved up some currency and now want to buy shaper's touch.
ArisFuser recommended to buy ones with enfeeble.
If i buy those i would also go for astramentis with whisper of doom allocation.
But i can see a lot of people go for ravenous horde and gloves without enfeeble.
So my question is it worth it?
Or just buy normal gloves and allocate ravenous horde?

ArisFuser took that approach because he was going for 1000+ delve. If you're not delving that deep then I would not recommend that approach.
I wasted all my currency trying to hit the maim and +1 gem mods, its so hard... :(

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: