3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
theeze schrieb:
Not sure if this was posted before, but is there a cheaper alternative for kingsmaker for the guardian?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dying_Breath
TehHammer is not a crime!
Thanks so much for this build!

I have just defeated Uber Elder very easily. I was able to beat the encounter without my animate guardian who i only realized was not there just before the fight began lol. I walked into most of the Shaper's beams and balls and still survived.

Good Work!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GeeklyTimes um 24.09.2019, 00:26:46
"
GeeklyTimes schrieb:
Thanks so much for this build!

I have just defeated Uber Elder very easily. I was able to beat the encounter without my animate guardian who i only realized was not there just before the fight began lol. I walked into most of the Shaper's beams and balls and still survived.

Good Work!

Congrats!! Just added you to the Hall of Fame on the first page :)
2 uber elders down in less than 2 mins. that build is a clown xD
"
theeze schrieb:
Not sure if this was posted before, but is there a cheaper alternative for kingsmaker for the guardian?

Keep in mind that Kingmaker is a weapon obtained by a recipe. You need to venfor Soul Taker + Heartbreaker + 1 Orb of Fusing. Ussualy it's a bit cheaper to make one by yourself :) Kingmaker gives huge bonus zo i would recommend getting one :)
Wicked_Clown
Sadly it can't be annointed now but,...double curse Enfeeble+Vulnerability

interesting belt/flask setup, what content did u switch it for?
Congrats! added you to the hall of fame on first post :)
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Sadly it can't be annointed now but,...double curse Enfeeble+Vulnerability

Nice! I've been thinking about getting a double curse... I'm going to test out windscream boots and see how they go. I'm just testing shit at the moment because there is so much variety we can do with this build without losing any offence or defence.. it's awesome!
"
Schnubbel_ schrieb:
interesting belt/flask setup, what content did u switch it for?

Just purely testing it at the moment... goal is to instagib guys like Shaper. We'll see :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: