[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

In your PoB u have 126 points at lvl 100. Other than that i started this build today and i expect it to be atleast as good as the oni goroshi cyclon slayer ;)
"
Pekam schrieb:
In your PoB u have 126 points at lvl 100. Other than that i started this build today and i expect it to be atleast as good as the oni goroshi cyclon slayer ;)

fixed :) Well, hard to beat Legion Cyclone, hold the steering wheel and pedal to the metal (Quicksilver flask) xD .
But this build has more to offer and it's more fun to play at least for me.
Just finish playing your Cyclone build.

I was wondering how many exalted would you need too make this U.Elder Viable?
"
magicdownunder schrieb:
Just finish playing your Cyclone build.

I was wondering how many exalted would you need too make this U.Elder Viable?

~8ex i think.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 29.09.2019, 01:01:41
I cant use aspect of the spider and i have enlighten lvl 3 on malevolence and herald. Why? what did i miss?
"
Pekam schrieb:
I cant use aspect of the spider and i have enlighten lvl 3 on malevolence and herald. Why? what did i miss?

Because your Increased Duration gem in gloves is supporting Aspect of the Spider and increasing it's mana reservation by 40%. Put it in some other item.

Also don't use Arctic Armour without Perfect Form.
[Deleted]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von magicdownunder um 29.09.2019, 16:29:34
ADDED SHAPER VIDEO
Is this build viable on a budget? By that I mean 5 link Perfect Form and Wasp Nest instead of crafted gear? Will it be able to handle the Red tier maps comfortably and deal with Shaper at least?
"
Chaplin1108 schrieb:
Is this build viable on a budget? By that I mean 5 link Perfect Form and Wasp Nest instead of crafted gear? Will it be able to handle the Red tier maps comfortably and deal with Shaper at least?

Well huh, i guess so. I mean you are talking about 1c claws but it's doable. Even with 1/2 damage that I had in video Shaper is easy.

You can buy decent claws for 1ex each. Something like this
. I think i payed maybe even less than 1ex. Lots of damage comes from delve mod on the claws.

5L and claws can deal with red maps and Shaper no prob. I can guarantee that. I did Uber Elder with 5L damage basically, because I used multiple projectiles.

Your tankyness on the other hand doesn't depend on high investment.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 30.09.2019, 13:56:48

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: