[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

So I've made the change, still pending some gems (awakeneds and plague bearer mostly), and the neck enchant.

https://pobb.in/_TTE40KygXJr

This is my current pob, I'm finding that I die too much and damage is low, but probably is due to low level gems.

Could you give it a look to see if I missed something?
"
Solirean schrieb:
So I've made the change, still pending some gems (awakeneds and plague bearer mostly), and the neck enchant.

https://pobb.in/_TTE40KygXJr

This is my current pob, I'm finding that I die too much and damage is low, but probably is due to low level gems.

Could you give it a look to see if I missed something?

-Remove Steelskin, leave Immortal Call and anoint amulet, it will give you Endurance charges on kill
-remove Blood Rage, it's draining all your ES.
-get more life
-get Aw gems with levels and q%
-4% increased action speed boot implicit
-correct masteries
-watcher's eye Malevolence mod
-Onslaught mod on ring
-alt quality gems

Your pob should look like this, go item by item, point by point
https://pobb.in/Z7WXJJAXp7ej
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 28.08.2023, 14:26:34
Got it, one more question, the node that gives us 40% more elusive when supported by Nightblade? how is this working?
"
Solirean schrieb:
Got it, one more question, the node that gives us 40% more elusive when supported by Nightblade? how is this working?

Oh sry, remove that one.
Also add Lifetap support to Immortal call and cwdt. Remove some filler gem from totem.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 28.08.2023, 17:01:26
Hey All - took this build to lvl 99 back in crucible. It was great against all the Uber Pinnacle Bosses except Exarch (cannot be dodged mino phys slams were rough for me). Have any of the changes in 3.22 or 3.23 impacted it? Read patch notes today and it seems like it's just as strong as it's ever been.
Always wanted to play Pestilent Strike, never got around to it.
Played plenty of other poison variants.

Would you guys stay Pconc all the way until you get most of the setup farmed up, or can you swap to PS earlier and farm up?

(i'd be totally fine playing a scuffed setup in yellow/whatever, planning to Heist a lot to start)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Miffy23 um 04.12.2023, 12:23:30
"
Miffy23 schrieb:
Always wanted to play Pestilent Strike, never got around to it.
Played plenty of other poison variants.

Would you guys stay Pconc all the way until you get most of the setup farmed up, or can you swap to PS earlier and farm up?

(i'd be totally fine playing a scuffed setup in yellow/whatever, planning to Heist a lot to start)

Based on what we´ve experienced when I tried the build the last time, you should opt for a strong early setup. While u certainly can play with pestilent strike right from the get go, the defenses are probably the most annoying thing as they require a lot of things to come together to feel good.

If I´d start this build again I probably would opt for Toxic Rain as a leaguestarter, farm your first like 20-30 div with it and then u can respec to a version that actually feels good right from the get-go. Scaling-wise this build can do ubers and once you reach that point, general mapping is fast and satisfying.
Not sure if I just can't use thread search properly, but when did yall swap off of poison concoc?
Any updates on this build in 3.23 or a PoB link? would appreciate it, loved the build back then and want to play it again or a variation of it
https://pobb.in/Wy9Jh8vu8IA5

I played this variant all the way to 100 this league. Obviously not a budget friendly build at this point. But I'd say, the moment you craft your claw, you can go with either a lightning coil + Dawnbreaker with iron reflexes and your damage should be fine.
Else, the convenant variant still works. I started with that one till level ~93 I think, but in high wisp t16 maps, I felt way too squishy. Progenesis helps with either variant a lot, reduced my deaths by a ton.

edit: Forgot to equip defiance banner again, it's free thanks to charm.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Maggituete um 27.01.2024, 15:16:12

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: