[3.8] The Spider Thief (100% reduced visibility) Immortal Build

"
The_x_ile schrieb:
"
How much "increased curse effect" from the timeless jewel do i need to run just shade form and phase run with occultist?

this has an answer in the detailed explanation section.

"

EDIT: Did you consider the effect of Solstice Vigil's Shaper's presence(33% slower effect expiration on you and allies)?

solitice vigil effect is additive to temp chain curse effect, and also share the same cap (75%). so it wont help.
and it wont be good use because to activate it you have to kill a rare monster = wont be invisible all the time...

Sorry, it isn't so clear as the flow alternates between summoner and occultist variants.

So if i use a 23%-46% curse effect with occultist and a 20% CD belt, i can drop the shield switching/cat's stealth and just use Phase Run + Shade Form?

Solstice' Vigil adds a flat ~50% duration on every effect affecting you and allies(both buffs and debuffs) so it still helps on keeping up both shade form and phase run, and any other added effect with a duration(like inspired learning)

[/quote]

Sorry, it isn't so clear as the flow alternates between summoner and occultist variants.

So if i use a 23%-46% curse effect with occultist and a 20% CD belt, i can drop the shield switching/cat's stealth and just use Phase Run + Shade Form?

Solstice' Vigil adds a flat ~50% duration on every effect affecting you and allies(both buffs and debuffs) so it still helps on keeping up both shade form and phase run, and any other added effect with a duration(like inspired learning)[/quote]

shade form still has a 45 second oooldown at the start of a map, so unless you want to wait 45 seconds every instance you join, you will need aspect of the cat for now. The_x_ile has filled a bug report on the matter, and it is possible this is not intended.

As for the class, Occultist is the easiest to obtain the right amount of curse effect on. I believe it also clears faster due to Profane bloom. Necromancer reaches the highest damage potential from what I can tell
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
I hear the sound of launched tactical nerf-bomb!
"
DreamScythe schrieb:

Solstice' Vigil adds a flat ~50% duration on every effect affecting you and allies(both buffs and debuffs) so it still helps on keeping up both shade form and phase run, and any other added effect with a duration(like inspired learning)[/quote]

shade form still has a 45 second oooldown at the start of a map, so unless you want to wait 45 seconds every instance you join, you will need aspect of the cat for now. The_x_ile has filled a bug report on the matter, and it is possible this is not intended.

As for the class, Occultist is the easiest to obtain the right amount of curse effect on. I believe it also clears faster due to Profane bloom. Necromancer reaches the highest damage potential from what I can tell[/quote]

Well the only downside, at least for me, is the timed shield switching. But if i just need cat's stealth for the first 45s I don't mind keeping it
So you don t need the glorious vanity if you use coward legacy and go Occultist.
What would be the problem going NEcro using a 20-30% curse vanity without coward?

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Head_Less um 20.08.2019, 09:42:45
Can you explain why you are using two desecrate gems (high and low one)? I know the function is for corpses to spawn the spiders but was curious why you used more than one.
"
Head_Less schrieb:
So you don t need the glorious vanity if you use coward legacy and go Occultist.
What would be the problem going NEcro using a 20-30% curse vanity without coward?

You will have less clear speed as no profane bloom, no hexproof perforation and malediction from ascendancy, plus less curse effect from tree(harder to reach effect cap).
As for coward'legacy, pure belt cost some exs so you would need to do a temple with the correct sacrificial chamber and chamber level

Necro instead gives more effects duration, side buffs from aura/offerings and general minion damage
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DarkerThanTheOtherOne um 23.08.2019, 11:15:09
seem like this build isnt hurt at all by new patch notes (maybe even better spider accuracy). :)
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Any change of getting a POB update based on POE 3.8. Spiritual command and Gravepact are still there but paths to get to them are now quite different - especially Gravepact. If you update POB to 3.8 after using the link these both no longer show connected.

Where the heck can you find a timeless jewel with the curse and duration properties ? They don't seem to have such properties anymore - just Doryani, Xibaqua or Zerphi based - or am I searching for the wrong thing ?

Great build. A lot less mucking about compared to other spider minion builds. Thanks for putting it altogether !

why not use farruls fur to get perma cat stealth instead of shade ? makes things a little easier and also ure not affected by the 45sec cooldown

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: