[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Greetings

Anyone know if I can spec into reflect immunity without losing too much of the builds efficiency? I enjoy running dangerous and corrupted maps.

Thanks
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai schrieb:
Greetings

Anyone know if I can spec into reflect immunity without losing too much of the builds efficiency? I enjoy running dangerous and corrupted maps.

Thanks

in 3.23, we used a 1c charm for phys immunity, making defy pain very strong too.

with charms gone, we will see what options are available in necro crafting, but otherwise we have this below:

Soul of Yugul Pantheon power (You and your Minions take 50% reduced Reflected Damage)
The Physical Mastery passive 60% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken

youll be 110% phys reflect reduction, which should be enough (i believe) to counteract all reflect from 100% reflect and 10% inc dmg taken from aspect.

if you get shocked or have other effects of inc dmg taken youll need more reflect reduction, which can be found on stuff like eldridtch implciits on body armours or some influence mods like elder and i believe hunter on certain items

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Reflect
Zuletzt bearbeitet von frawrst um 26.03.2024, 14:34:16
03-26: apparently you can only trigger one warcry via call to arms support. so use a dps one if you feel like automating just 1, or go back to piano.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyFrailSnoodResidentSleeper-FUTG4CVZxCaJ5HzA
Zuletzt bearbeitet von frawrst um 26.03.2024, 20:22:10
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
Voidurai schrieb:
Greetings

Thanks

in 3.23, we used a 1c charm for phys immunity, making defy pain very strong too.

with charms gone, we will see what options are available in necro crafting, but otherwise we have this below:

Soul of Yugul Pantheon power (You and your Minions take 50% reduced Reflected Damage)
The Physical Mastery passive 60% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken

youll be 110% phys reflect reduction, which should be enough (i believe) to counteract all reflect from 100% reflect and 10% inc dmg taken from aspect.

if you get shocked or have other effects of inc dmg taken youll need more reflect reduction, which can be found on stuff like eldridtch implciits on body armours or some influence mods like elder and i believe hunter on certain items

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Reflect

Huh. I never thought about damage reflect being affected modifiers that increase our damage taken, especially cause I don't usually play Beserker.

Thanks for the info!
yea, what about it
Played this in Affliction and it went pretty well overall. Got to lvl 92... but started late.

Chaos damage on red maps was an issue, but I was able to mitigate with charms +5CR per endurance charge mod.

It really felt better once I got a Tidebreaker with Fortify implicit... but those are rare.

"
theedge634 schrieb:
Played this in Affliction and it went pretty well overall. Got to lvl 92... but started late.

Chaos damage on red maps was an issue, but I was able to mitigate with charms +5CR per endurance charge mod.

It really felt better once I got a Tidebreaker with Fortify implicit... but those are rare.

yeah it might be worth to use a rare crafted axe/mace with good attack speed until you get more gear going

making sure amethyst rings are ur bases helps alot
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
theedge634 schrieb:

yeah it might be worth to use a rare crafted axe/mace with good attack speed until you get more gear going

making sure amethyst rings are ur bases helps alot

Yea... I would've tried that more, but I was desperate for damage. In the end got up to maybe 4.5M DPS without using lacerate, which for stubborn reasons I wanted to avoid.

I ended up using fist of war over shockwave as well

Just dropped them myself for the first time and got the vaal ground slam goin again already. The new guaranteed ultimatum boss scarab is broken
"
GSMaggsy schrieb:

Just dropped them myself for the first time and got the vaal ground slam goin again already. The new guaranteed ultimatum boss scarab is broken

hell ya brother; very nice pickup

doing str stacking again?
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
GSMaggsy schrieb:

hell ya brother; very nice pickup

doing str stacking again?

Haha yeah it's the only way i know how to do it. Its super scuffed at the moment but yeah its only day 3. Now i'm going out of town for 3 days and ill probably still be the only hateforge ground slammer when i get back :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: