💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
MiguelFg schrieb:
What can we use if we can't afford quantity gems?

In current setup of my build I would suggest Mirage Archer (for fast map clearing) or Damage on Full life for nice damage increase or Inspiration gem, which is very good too. I wouldn't suggest using IIR gem, it would be a waste of slot from what I think and what other players told me.

If you have a few more ex you can go for awakened cold penetration too.
youtube.com/clickachu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Clickachu um 10.05.2020, 17:22:37
"
CoughieBlack schrieb:
Thank you !!!! Ill check out your content and change some things up when I get more currency. might be a week or 2 to get some stuff changed, ill ttyl

Try to focus on tree jewels maybe, because you can get a lot there, and your build in overall is quite good, but jewels seems like the weakest point of it for now - they're just not too good imo.
youtube.com/clickachu
Watched your video, picked up some things. Would like to know which sextants you prefer. what maps have the best layout for this even tho I know the guide wasn't necessarily about this particular build. also maybe some scarab talk and master talk.

One key thing you mention in the video (at least I interpreted it this way) is the idea of adding IIQ items to the build rather than just acquiring a lot of IIQ and throwing it together, like I did. Going through this and for anyone reading this, it would have been much easier for me to ease into the iiq rather than jump to 158 or w/e.

im putting the sacrifice fragments in there and I used some div scarabs (hope this is what you do)

Sold the maps I couldn't use, actually made more off them than actually running the maps but I understand its rng.

picked up leg promise flask its not perfect rolls but its decent for now and it will hopefully fix my conflicting curse issue. When I read this I bumped it up to priority because witchbrew has almost 100% uptime so its completely ruining my 4 link curse. I was using it to stack ER to hopefully get that swee 33k for QotF but it looks like its just a dream now for the sake of damage and survivability. fair trade off, great catch.

Got point blank on the quiver cause I liked it.

Hope you don't mind me double posting, Im definitely trying to use all ur help. ive been at it all day.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von CoughieBlack um 10.05.2020, 20:29:55
Hi again, no worries, I'm happy to help.

Yeah, adding IIQ items gradually may be a good idea, I also started with putting all IIQ items together and it was a struggle, but on t1-t3 maps it should be fine, only the movement speed may still be a problem there.

I'm farming Vaal Winds quite often, so I try to avoid sextants like
monsters, that convert, because they kill other monsters when converted and also I'm avoiding Einhar dailies and scarabs for same reason - he kills monsters instead of me.

Very good sextants for sure are "monsters drop corrupted items" and "beyond", but they're really very rare.
Other sextants, that I prefer are the ones, that add packs of monsters (cold, fire, poison, etc). Best option for me is the poisonous monsters one, because my pantheon gives me poison immune. Cold dmg mosnters may be good too, becasue you can get their freeze mods with Headhunter and freeze more monsters for Windripper bonus, that's just my theory, not confirmed tho.

My favourite scarabs are: Breach, Harbinger, Perandus, and for the 4th slot I'm often using a mortal fragment, because it grants not 5, but 10% iiq.
Although this may be costy strategy (I use gilded scarabs), and it's profitable on good maps with high player iiq, so you can use rusted or polished scarabs as well and sac fragment instead of mortal fragment.

I don't really know which 4th scarab should I use, maybe the metamorph one, that was added quite recently, but I'm not sure if it's good.
It only affects monsters with metamorph, and doesn't add new packs from what I know.

Divination scarabs are good, but only for specific maps and tbh I'm not using them too much, but it's just my personal choice, they're just too costy for me comapred to the returns.

On top of that, I always use Zana beyond to spawn more beyonders from all these aded packs. If you have beyond map and use Zana beyond it's a very good dobule beyond combo, and if youre lucky enough to get beyond sextant for triple beyonds it's even better.

My favourite layout is Strand map, mainly because my PC handles it better because it's narrow, so it's less rendering I guess, but in general I'm playing all the maps to not get bored, some are a bit less convenient, but at least there's a bit of variety.

Best scenario is when Vaal Winds trigger, becasue you can get some 6links drops, which are profitable.

In other cases don't worry about the drops, I mean you won't start dropping exalts on every map, MF build just helps, but you still need to do a lot of grinding.

All this map crafting, preparing is time consuming, and time is also money, so alch and go spamming maps without scarabs, but just with few sac fragments, and sometimes even without sextants may also be good, to have a bit of a rest from all this crafting and generate daily missions.

I mean there's no 1 good strategy, but what I do is I invest a lot whe the map is good, and when the map isn't too good I invest less or even none, so I don't burn too much currency.

It's hard for me to tell anything about stacking ER for Qotf because I never played it, maybe try to find another build, that uses it to make some small changes and get the good ER synergy with this item. I don't know, maybe you should even use grace aura instead of Hatred for more ER... Maybe asking on global for best ER sources for Qotf would be a good indea, maybe there's something on the skill tree to benefit from.

youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu schrieb:

Ok, I've just bought my first mirror for 330 ex (mirror price went up like crazy now).

It was farmed with this IIQ character.

Just wanted to brag about it, now it's time to get another one! :)

Congratz on your acquisition :)
I'm still waiting for my first one to drop, I don't want to buy any atm. Have you figured out what item are you gonna mirror? There is one crazy amulet I've seem around in standard that has 20% quant and 69% multi, that's insane. The downside though is that you can't talisman-corrupt it in syndicate to get extra quant (maximum would be 30% total quant) because you can't corrupt mirrored items. And you can't mirror copy a corrupted item, so... idk. Also, there are some crazy rare synthesized quivers too with crit multi & chance and +1 arrows implicits. Still don't know if a unique one with +1 arrows would or not be better. I think I wouldn't know what item to mirror.
"
poyozzo schrieb:

Congratz on your acquisition :)
I'm still waiting for my first one to drop, I don't want to buy any atm. Have you figured out what item are you gonna mirror? There is one crazy amulet I've seem around in standard that has 20% quant and 69% multi, that's insane. The downside though is that you can't talisman-corrupt it in syndicate to get extra quant (maximum would be 30% total quant) because you can't corrupt mirrored items. And you can't mirror copy a corrupted item, so... idk. Also, there are some crazy rare synthesized quivers too with crit multi & chance and +1 arrows implicits. Still don't know if a unique one with +1 arrows would or not be better. I think I wouldn't know what item to mirror.

Hi!

Thx, I don't know what to mirror yet, the amulet you mentioned has 18% IIQ but I'm not 100% sure, but yeah 69% crit multi is insane. But I think I wouldn't mirror amulet at first, because of the syndycate problem - I really wanna get 30% IIQ talisman from syndycate one day.

I really don't know yet, so I keep the mirror now, maybe I would mirror a 20% IIQ ring, can't remember the name now, but there's one best from what I know, but not even sure if fertile or turbulent catalyst would be better...

Gonna just farm a bit more until 3.11 and then decide what to do.
youtube.com/clickachu

Hello Clickachu! I would like to know the range of map tiers in which you usually farm. T6? T7? I found the damage low for an effective farm in tiers 14+
Could you clarify that, please?
"
NNeto schrieb:

Hello Clickachu! I would like to know the range of map tiers in which you usually farm. T6? T7? I found the damage low for an effective farm in tiers 14+

Hi, sure!

Currently I farm t1-t5 maps, so very low tiers only.

Main reason the fact, that I'm using additional suffix watchstone (Territories Unknown), and these mods can't be rolled below t6 maps, so I'm safe.

I could use the additional prefix watchstone instead (Irresistable Temptation), but then elemental and physical reflect mods could be rolled and I would have to use "no reflect" sextant to be safe.

I'm also having problems with some bosses and unique beyonders on harder rolled red tier maps.
Currently I think I could go up to yellow tier maps, but since they can roll these mods, that I've mentioned before, I don't do that, because I don't wanna make my mapping and life harder without any significant benefits. Doing white maps is like a freewin until I upgrade my character.

So the answer is I run all white tier maps only and I try to run the juicest, that are possible, like 8-modded beyond ones.
I know, that running red tier maps would be more profitable, and that's the plan, but I need to mirror some items and rework and upgrade this build first to be able to do that efficiently.

I think, that to be efficient on t14+ maps and be able to spawn Sirus (with cahracter swap for conquerors and Sirus maybe) it would require giving up some IIQ on 24% unique gloves and 30% unique boots and using mirrored rare gloves and boots with 20% IIQ instead, with some life and other GG stats on them, or getting insanely good legacy searching eye jewels, or/and good cluster jewels. Haven't touched cluster jewels yet, but I think they could make this build stronger, I plan to use them soon.

I was doing some t14-t16 maps, and most of them were doable, but with more juicy mods bosses, syndycate encounters and beyonders were a bit of a trouble and even when I managed to kill them deathless it took some time, and time=currency.

On white tier maps I basically 1-shot everything with my mapping gem setup, so I almost don't use single target skill setup now and the better gems are in GMP setup, not in single target setup, which I would make on t14+ build setup.

I also have a theory (not confirmed by anyone), that I'm getting more windripper bonus on low tier maps from unique beyonders and bosses, since they have lower life pool and can be frozen more often, than on higher maps.
I even tried to find out what is the actual boss or beyond boss life pool on specific map tiers, to do some calculations, but haven't found any hard data, even on poedb site.

If you wanna spawn Sirus and Conquerors cycle with this build, maybe do as I did some time ago, make a boss killer only character (I have molten strike Jugg, which is good for Sirus and bosses, but terrible for map clearing), and swap it for bosses only if it works for you. I was doing that, when conquerors were introduced, made some money with this strat, but for now trolling on white maps is better for me. I was also losing some instances when swapping characters due to bugs, but luckily it was happening very rare. Oh, and I also have IIQ gem with culling strike and sentari's answer 8% iiq shield on weapon swap on this boss killer, so i can cull bosses with a bit of magic find bonus too with it.

EDIT: Ah, one more thing - I also can't run higher maps, because on maps with lot of loot i have like 5 fps sometimes and big lags, so I can't dodge attacks using skill, and on lower maps I can just facetank, take a hit and survive.
youtube.com/clickachu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Clickachu um 15.05.2020, 06:07:19
"
Clickachu schrieb:
"
NNeto schrieb:

Hi, sure!

Currently I farm t1-t5 maps, so very low tiers only.

Main reason the fact, that I'm using additional suffix watchstone (Territories Unknown), and these mods can't be rolled below t6 maps, so I'm safe.

I could use the additional prefix watchstone instead (Irresistable Temptation), but then elemental and physical reflect mods could be rolled and I would have to use "no reflect" sextant to be safe.

I'm also having problems with some bosses and unique beyonders on harder rolled red tier maps.
Currently I think I could go up to yellow tier maps, but since they can roll these mods, that I've mentioned before, I don't do that, because I don't wanna make my mapping and life harder without any significant benefits. Doing white maps is like a freewin until I upgrade my character.

So the answer is I run all white tier maps only and I try to run the juicest, that are possible, like 8-modded beyond ones.
I know, that running red tier maps would be more profitable, and that's the plan, but I need to mirror some items and rework and upgrade this build first to be able to do that efficiently.

I think, that to be efficient on t14+ maps and be able to spawn Sirus (with cahracter swap for conquerors and Sirus maybe) it would require giving up some IIQ on 24% unique gloves and 30% unique boots and using mirrored rare gloves and boots with 20% IIQ instead, with some life and other GG stats on them, or getting insanely good legacy searching eye jewels, or/and good cluster jewels. Haven't touched cluster jewels yet, but I think they could make this build stronger, I plan to use them soon.

I was doing some t14-t16 maps, and most of them were doable, but with more juicy mods bosses, syndycate encounters and beyonders were a bit of a trouble and even when I managed to kill them deathless it took some time, and time=currency.

On white tier maps I basically 1-shot everything with my mapping gem setup, so I almost don't use single target skill setup now and the better gems are in GMP setup, not in single target setup, which I would make on t14+ build setup.

I also have a theory (not confirmed by anyone), that I'm getting more windripper bonus on low tier maps from unique beyonders and bosses, since they have lower life pool and can be frozen more often, than on higher maps.
I even tried to find out what is the actual boss or beyond boss life pool on specific map tiers, to do some calculations, but haven't found any hard data, even on poedb site.

If you wanna spawn Sirus and Conquerors cycle with this build, maybe do as I did some time ago, make a boss killer only character (I have molten strike Jugg, which is good for Sirus and bosses, but terrible for map clearing), and swap it for bosses only if it works for you. I was doing that, when conquerors were introduced, made some money with this strat, but for now trolling on white maps is better for me. I was also losing some instances when swapping characters due to bugs, but luckily it was happening very rare. Oh, and I also have IIQ gem with culling strike and sentari's answer 8% iiq shield on weapon swap on this boss killer, so i can cull bosses with a bit of magic find bonus too with it.

EDIT: Ah, one more thing - I also can't run higher maps, because on maps with lot of loot i have like 5 fps sometimes and big lags, so I can't dodge attacks using skill, and on lower maps I can just facetank, take a hit and survive.

I couldn't have a better explanation than that! Thank you very much Clickachu

"
NNeto schrieb:

I couldn't have a better explanation than that! Thank you very much Clickachu

I'm glad to hear that!

By the way - this build at 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 was feeling very weak and slow, but after investing more and more at 3.10 it started to feel a bit stronger and more satisfying to play. So it just requires a lot of investment, and at some point it starts beeing rewarding. Low maps at early build stages is definitely good idea, because on higher maps clear speed and profits may be even lower than with normal, fast and efficient build, as I've mentioned before.

youtube.com/clickachu

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: