💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
Nonologie schrieb:
Hi !

Never tried a IIQ build before and want to try this one !
But now, we are in 3.12 version and don't know if it's still workinng ?
Should I or no ?
If yes, tell me if something change, or I do exactly the same low/original build.
Thanks for you answer mate !

HF

Hi!

Good to hear, that you wanna try my build.

After 3.12 patch I haven't changed almost anything.

Harvest league had lot of crazy items like synthesis implicit jewels, but I haven't played it, and these items are not crucial for this build, they're only min-maxing stuff. Most of the gear is legacy anyway.

Now it's Heist league, but any items there will merge with standard with 3.13 patch. Some new quality gems will be a thing for sure, but in general this is a standard build, so any league merge will just add tiny improvment possibilities (or bigger, like cluster jewels update), but the core of the build will remain pretty much the same, so definitely go for it! :)

Good luck with the drops and with your build!
youtube.com/clickachu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Clickachu um 25.09.2020, 16:06:04
If im transitioning over from Demi's MF raider will i be fine keeping qotf and the rest of my jewels and just switching trees?
"
Toxon schrieb:
If im transitioning over from Demi's MF raider will i be fine keeping qotf and the rest of my jewels and just switching trees?

Hi! Sure, qotf will work even better! In my build body armour is totally a free choice and actually everyone says me, that qotf is way better, than my Greed's Embrace.

Idk what are your jewels, but if you're able to cap resistances with them, you should be good.

Good luck and please let me know how it went if you can.
youtube.com/clickachu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Clickachu um 03.10.2020, 19:06:25
There were NO changes after 3.12 patch, according to the current 3.11 guide version, so it's 3.12 ready. I plan to do a small build rework in the next version.
youtube.com/clickachu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Clickachu um 04.10.2020, 21:52:48
Will this build work with 100% delirium maps?
"
fuckk schrieb:

Solo, no

With aurabot, yes
"
fuckk schrieb:

Haven't tested yet, but on t15+ maps it may be hard...
youtube.com/clickachu
Small update:

Managed to convert 20% iiq amulet into 29% iiq talisman in the Syndycate.
Now with this 29% I only miss 1% on this amulet with items, that I have, to have maximum possible iiq in the game.

Bought this +1 to gems Greed's Embrace for additional 1% iiq from iiq gem lvl, but my 50% increased damage Greed's Embrace feels much stronger in terms of damage.

Bought a perfectly rolled Riqwald's Quills with "Point blank" implicit mod on it
youtube.com/clickachu
I'm trying to use the hextouch + herald + assasin's mark but it doesn't seen to work anymore, are you just not using them? If so how do you generate charges? Or you ignore them? Is it a huge nerf on the build?
"
bilejow schrieb:
I'm trying to use the hextouch + herald + assasin's mark but it doesn't seen to work anymore, are you just not using them? If so how do you generate charges? Or you ignore them? Is it a huge nerf on the build?

Hi!
I have just noticed this nerf recently and now I use elemental weakness instead of assassin's mark.

My new power charges source is Stormrider mod on the cluster jewel.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~stormrider

10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Shock a Chilled Enemy
25% increased Cold Damage with Hits against Shocked Enemies
25% increased Lightning Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies

Since we always chill, it's 10% chance for power charge on crit.

I'm not usre if it's a nerf, maybe it's even better, because now I think, that we can generate more charges while fighting bosses.

I did some changes to the skill tree, now I use 3 large clusters, you can check it on my profile, it's public.
youtube.com/clickachu

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: