[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam schrieb:
"
artradis schrieb:
"
powuivnpeb schrieb:

Q1: yes, if you have a lot of currency to throw away, you can additionally use a Sanctified Fossil.
Q2: no
Q3: no

Thanks!

I landed with the following:

No attack speed nor open prefix and a somewhat low flat chaos damage, but otherwise a few of the wanted attributes. Is this a keeper (until I find myself richer and can start crafting another one in parallel)?

Thanks!

Yeah, I would keep this one and eventually get second base and start crafting and replace when you get something better.

Oh and btw, quality on weapon increases damage as well, as its also increasing the flat phys on bow itself.

Thanks for the quick answer! I will keep this for now then (and quality it up) and focus on the chest before aiming for a second base.
Hey guys I found something and would ask you if you think that this kind of boots are a good choice for upgrading atziris step.

Also managed to come up with Glorius Vanity. Not capped chaos res, using atziris promise to solve it. The thing i would ask you is I had to respec the tree to put the jewel and loose some health in the process. Im sitting at 6k HP with capped ele resistances, 60% evasion and 40% dodge. Its is worth to loose aprox 800 HP to put the jewel?
Hi!
A couple questions. Why Assassin's Garb over Zodiac Leather? Just for the 3% movement speed?

Also.. is it worth it to get Darkscorn over a Thicket crafted bow? According to the PoB, you get way over 1 million with the crafted one. Is it that huge of a differece?
"
bofertz schrieb:
Hey guys I found something and would ask you if you think that this kind of boots are a good choice for upgrading atziris step.

Also managed to come up with Glorius Vanity. Not capped chaos res, using atziris promise to solve it. The thing i would ask you is I had to respec the tree to put the jewel and loose some health in the process. Im sitting at 6k HP with capped ele resistances, 60% evasion and 40% dodge. Its is worth to loose aprox 800 HP to put the jewel?

Yeah those are pretty sweet boots, def worth upgrading to imo.

Well, for the Divine Flesh version, you should end up with approximately same HP as with regular version in the end, but also, if you dont have capped chaos resistance, its not worth it that much (even though Atziris works for now). But Divine Flesh at capped chaos res is like 20% less elemental damage taken, so it should be worth it 800 HP loss for now.

"
Miyavi schrieb:
Hi!
A couple questions. Why Assassin's Garb over Zodiac Leather? Just for the 3% movement speed?

Also.. is it worth it to get Darkscorn over a Thicket crafted bow? According to the PoB, you get way over 1 million with the crafted one. Is it that huge of a differece?

Yeah, its just for the 3% movement speed. It's actually 6% movement speed difference compared to most bases who have -3% hidden.

And for the bow, unless you plan to run Divine Flesh, I wouldn't worry about getting Darkscorn.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam schrieb:

Yeah, its just for the 3% movement speed. It's actually 6% movement speed difference compared to most bases who have -3% hidden.

And for the bow, unless you plan to run Divine Flesh, I wouldn't worry about getting Darkscorn.

Ahh, I see. A 6Linked ilvl86+ base is near 1.5ex. Getting reduced mana cost and life should be around 40-80 more chaos, right?

Regarding Darkscorn.. then, that's a more defensive combo over Iron Reflexes? Is it worth it at all, or do we have enough defenses to do everything in the game without worrying too much on that?

Thanks!
"
Miyavi schrieb:
"
thedeathbeam schrieb:

Ahh, I see. A 6Linked ilvl86+ base is near 1.5ex. Getting reduced mana cost and life should be around 40-80 more chaos, right?

Regarding Darkscorn.. then, that's a more defensive combo over Iron Reflexes? Is it worth it at all, or do we have enough defenses to do everything in the game without worrying too much on that?

Thanks!

Well, that is why I mention just using The Sacrifice card as alternative, it costs nothing and its iLvl 100 6 link :) But yeah something around that, - mana cost is super easy to roll with decent life.

Well Iron Reflexes is different approach to defenses on the build. Divine Flesh is best possible version of this build if you want to delve deep. Iron Reflexes is more reliable and probably safer for bosses when you just pop Vaal Molten Shell.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
"
thedeathbeam schrieb:

Well, that is why I mention just using The Sacrifice card as alternative, it costs nothing and its iLvl 100 6 link :) But yeah something around that, - mana cost is super easy to roll with decent life.

Well Iron Reflexes is different approach to defenses on the build. Divine Flesh is best possible version of this build if you want to delve deep. Iron Reflexes is more reliable and probably safer for bosses when you just pop Vaal Molten Shell.

Ah, nono. I'm ok with the investment. I was just running numbers in my head :P

So.. Iron Reflexes is best for mapping/bossing, right? Then I think I'll stick to that.
I doubt I'll go lower than depth 400 or so, and eve depth ~200 is pretty profitable if I'm not mistaken, right?

What would be the overall DPS loss with the Darkscorn version, though? 1.5mill or so, as I said in the first post?
I thought about using flesh and stone in sand stance to help delving. Needs further testing to see if it is worth it.
Using right now as auras lv 1 precision, malediction, HoA and flesh and stone with an enlighten lv 3.
Damn, I cant understand for what reason we use this "Herald of Agony". As I understand Herald isn't our main source of damage? On POE Ninja builds with "Scourge Arrow" dont use Herald...
"
I thought about using flesh and stone in sand stance to help delving. Needs further testing to see if it is worth it.
Using right now as auras lv 1 precision, malediction, HoA and flesh and stone with an enlighten lv 3.

Yeah Flesh and Stone sounds like very good option if you can fit it in.

"
undredem schrieb:
Damn, I cant understand for what reason we use this "Herald of Agony". As I understand Herald isn't our main source of damage? On POE Ninja builds with "Scourge Arrow" dont use Herald...

Herald of Agony grants 10% more poison damage, 20% more + 60% increased with Circle of Nostalgia, its really good for us. The actual minion does not matter, but the buff does.
My builds:
My site:

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: