[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
ColonelAngra schrieb:
Perfect, thanks for the clarification and i'll wait for the ascendency order before doing the labs.

Can't wait to be lvl60 to try the actual build ^^

I added the ascendancy order at the bottom of the leveling section. Hope you enjoy the build once you hit 60. :)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Inkira um 22.06.2019, 10:35:08
Got another question sorry :P how come you specifically prefer to use The Scourge in your offhand? Why not a rare (any) 1h weapon with Incursion-Crafted Minion damage and/or multimodded with other good stats (minion attack speed, maybe even LGOH if thats possible for some extra free sustain while we're attacking)?

If it's just for the ease of access because Scourge is dirt-cheap, I can understand that; but I doubt at this point you're poor.
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai schrieb:
Got another question sorry :P how come you specifically prefer to use The Scourge in your offhand? Why not a rare (any) 1h weapon with Incursion-Crafted Minion damage and/or multimodded with other good stats (minion attack speed, maybe even LGOH if thats possible for some extra free sustain while we're attacking)?

If it's just for the ease of access because Scourge is dirt-cheap, I can understand that; but I doubt at this point you're poor.

Yea because it's cheap. I could get a better offhand but my money is going into an aurabot now.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Can ball lightning be replaced with orb of storms?
"
renzolaparan schrieb:
Can ball lightning be replaced with orb of storms?

I wouldn't because it puts us in range to facetank, Ball Lightning does the job just fine. If you prefer Orb of Storms that much you can, but I tried it and didn't like how it felt.
My guides:
I have another question, and I've added a TL;DR at the bottom cuz wall of text inc. I've been trying to theorycraft a setup that maximizes tankiness while still retaining some, if not all of the DPS and so far I've been trying to come up with a Champion.

Picture mostly what you have now, the main differences being:

•Champion instead of Necromancer (Stun immunity, Fortify (can take the perma-fortify if socket starved), Tankiness from taunted targets, taunted targets taking increased dmg + Hits can't be Evaded. Only problem with this however is I fear I'll lose a lot of Spider Duration.

•Utilizing Cyclone to taunt and stay alive with + Life Gain on Hit + Watchers Eye w/ Discipline (ES Gain on Hit), and with a 5l Minimum Curse on Hit can be fitted with two curses; 6l could be faster attacks or an additional curse (1+ curse amy?) to push it to the limit. Could also use a Elder glove with Faster Attacks and whatnot to save links. Or I could fit a duo-curse + Bane setup somewhere else and save some socket space, idk

In case you're wondering about discipline; well, with Champion's Taunt ascendancy the spiderlings will have 100% Accuracy against taunted targets, fixing all accuracy problems. Furthermore additional ES is welcome. If I was to try this I'd still wanna use Devouring Diadem probably just because I like the idea of going Hybrid Life+ES(MoM) and reserving our entire mana pool for auras.

TL;DR: Do you think a Champion version of the build with Cycloning for sustain + taunting can work? My main worry is Duelist's starting location on the tree, and I fear it won't work well with the build.
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai schrieb:
I have another question, and I've added a TL;DR at the bottom cuz wall of text inc. I've been trying to theorycraft a setup that maximizes tankiness while still retaining some, if not all of the DPS and so far I've been trying to come up with a Champion.

Picture mostly what you have now, the main differences being:

•Champion instead of Necromancer (Stun immunity, Fortify (can take the perma-fortify if socket starved), Tankiness from taunted targets, taunted targets taking increased dmg + Hits can't be Evaded. Only problem with this however is I fear I'll lose a lot of Spider Duration.

•Utilizing Cyclone to taunt and stay alive with + Life Gain on Hit + Watchers Eye w/ Discipline (ES Gain on Hit), and with a 5l Minimum Curse on Hit can be fitted with two curses; 6l could be faster attacks or an additional curse (1+ curse amy?) to push it to the limit. Could also use a Elder glove with Faster Attacks and whatnot to save links. Or I could fit a duo-curse + Bane setup somewhere else and save some socket space, idk

In case you're wondering about discipline; well, with Champion's Taunt ascendancy the spiderlings will have 100% Accuracy against taunted targets, fixing all accuracy problems. Furthermore additional ES is welcome. If I was to try this I'd still wanna use Devouring Diadem probably just because I like the idea of going Hybrid Life+ES(MoM) and reserving our entire mana pool for auras.

TL;DR: Do you think a Champion version of the build with Cycloning for sustain + taunting can work? My main worry is Duelist's starting location on the tree, and I fear it won't work well with the build.

A Champion version is possible yes I feel Necromancer is better all around. Here's a few reasons:

- Necromancer gets free 20% all res which is very important considering we use so many uniques we can sometimes be starved for resists.

- Necromancer gets more skill effect duration for spider duration as well as Vaal Haste duration which is a HUGE dps buff to spiders.

- Necromancer gives 15% attack speed (3% per buff with 5 auras) to minions thanks to Commander of Darkness as well as 30% damage. The speed especially is great because since this build focuses on the poison aspect of Summon Spiders, we want to ramp up the poison stacks as quickly as possible.

- Necromancer gives more movement speed to minions than Champion does. Minor difference but it's there regardless.

- Necromancer can spam Convocation much more often which is useful in controlling the spiders since they sometimes like to run away from us when we want them nearby. Also convocation is a minion skill so it counts for any "if you've used a minion skill recently" conditional buffs like from The Scourge and Puppet Master.

- Necromancer gives 12% attack speed and 30% damage to minions if we have used a minion skill recently via Puppet Master for even better poison dmg and ramp speed, and like above we can constantly have this up with Convocation as well as Spirit Offering.

- Necromancer gets affected by their own Spirit Offering for extra ES for MoM+EB combo.

Overall Necromancer does more damage and has a better quality of life. I don't think playing a Champion just because it's tankier is needed because as Necromancer we can already get a good amount of HP and ES. Once you have lots of jewels and good rares on, tankiness shouldn't be an issue with this build so going Champion to alleviate any tankiness problems is rendered moot.

Also a side note, I compared The Scourge to a rare sceptre with 95% minion damage and 12% attack speed and its only a 10k DPS gain for an item that costs nearly 1ex. A 10k DPS increase only during mapping for 1ex is not worth it at all for this build. Stick to The Scourge and put that ex into something else on the build that has more impact like good rares or jewels to get you tankier.
My guides:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Inkira um 24.06.2019, 08:53:25
Hey i am a Big Fan of your Build thx :) , i got a question can you overlook my char and say me why i got 100k + dps under you? whats my Mistake... i know my lvl is not as high as yours but what in the hell bring me 100k more dps? ^^.
https://pastebin.com/FcHLTq3R
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TrenCore87 um 24.06.2019, 10:56:28
Alright well you've sold me with Necro lol. I agree with basically all of your points and the 50% CDR on Convocation is a big deal to me and the minion movement speed is also very nice compared to Champion.

Thanks again! GL with your Aurabot
yea, what about it
"
TrenCore87 schrieb:
Hey i am a Big Fan of your Build thx :) , i got a question can you overlook my char and say me why i got 100k + dps under you? whats my Mistake... i know my lvl is not as high as yours but what in the hell bring me 100k more dps? ^^.
https://pastebin.com/FcHLTq3R

Part of that is my fault, the lvl 100 pastebin I had linked was inaccurate. As for your damage it's fine for your level, what pushes the build further is getting as much flat damage on jewels as possible. You are close to the 4 million mark, just get more sockets as you level and you'll be fine.
My guides:

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: