[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
yIgorNeves schrieb:
I started to play with this build in thursday and enjoyng to much. Tanks for the guide and can u give me some advice to focus on upgrades for the build? ATM i'm on level 85 with 96% accuracy. And thats is my gear:

Also I buyed today my new helm with enchant but i need some fossils to craft.

I would switch Vitality to Herald of Ash, and buy a nice Watcher's Eye with Anger mod(s). Additionally getting Critical Strike Multiplier on your rare jewels will boost your damage a lot. Also as you said finish this nice helmet you have with fossil crafting (pristine + scorched).

Also, you are missing Abyss Jewel in your belt. Try to get some life and crit multi on it.

"
opethsland schrieb:
I'm really interested in this build because of the fast movement speed. Already played an Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone build this league with ridiculous amount of damage, but after killing Uber Elder with it, I just wanted a faster clearing build to keep mapping over and over.

Can you help me figuring out why you chose Aspect of the Spider? It seems to be only for defensive purposes, am I right?

Asking that because I dropped a nice pair of gloves with Aspect of the Cat on it and I'm inclined to use Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity + Aspect of the Cat + Blood and Sand + War Banner + Lvl 1 Precision instead of what you suggested in the guide. Looks like that with my setup, Anger is not giving that much damage that justifies using it over this setup. I have no currency to afford a lvl 4 enlighten in Legion.

I made some changes in the tree to fit what I think is better for my character. Here's my PoB and I would really appreciate your feedback on it, if possible: https://pastebin.com/DED59D32

It seems solid with realistically almost 800k Shaper damage on Cyclone alone. My only concern is the low amount of HP. Do you think it's a better option to drop the Hatchet Master cluster in favour of more life? If I get to lvl 93 I can finish the whole Constitution cluster to reach 5k life.

Thanks in advance.

Aspect of the Spider provides great utility (up to 90% reduced movement speed of enemies around you with 3 stacks) and also decent damage boost (up to 15% more damage taken by enemies). Although I've chosen Aspect of the Spider, Aspect of the Cat is completely viable as well!

I will review other points you listed, as well as your PoB sometime today - give me some time :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 08.07.2019, 05:12:22
A absolutely love it! I was actually doing boring ole tshot again when I came across your build. Well I was broke and at the start of my mapping game. So wasn't about to start over, especially with another ranger. That's when an exalted dropped. My first one ever actually. I took it as a sign and bought enough regret to dive head first into this build.

I still need some better gear. One thing different in my build Is the helmet, but this is one I dont particularly hate. I'm using Lightpoacher, and the projectiles fire rather frequently, depending on how many abyssal jewels are socketed. I'll post a link to light poacher as soon as I'm not on Mobile.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LtAld0Raine um 08.07.2019, 09:59:27
"
LtAld0Raine schrieb:
A absolutely love it! I was actually doing boring ole tshot again when I came across your build. Well I was broke and at the start of my mapping game. So wasn't about to start over, especially with another ranger. That's when an exalted dropped. My first one ever actually. I took it as a sign and bought enough regret to dive head first into this build.

I still need some better gear. One thing different in my build Is the helmet, but this is one I dont particularly hate. I'm using Lightpoacher, and the projectiles fire rather frequently, depending on how many abyssal jewels are socketed. I'll post a link to light poacher as soon as I'm not on Mobile.

That's a great story! I am glad you like the build :)

I haven't tried the Lightpoacher but it definitely can be a great substitute for Devoto/Rare helmet, as it gives 15% all resists, 2 socket slots for life and damage jewels, and nice bonus projectiles :)
"
opethsland schrieb:
I'm really interested in this build because of the fast movement speed. Already played an Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone build this league with ridiculous amount of damage, but after killing Uber Elder with it, I just wanted a faster clearing build to keep mapping over and over.

Can you help me figuring out why you chose Aspect of the Spider? It seems to be only for defensive purposes, am I right?

Asking that because I dropped a nice pair of gloves with Aspect of the Cat on it and I'm inclined to use Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity + Aspect of the Cat + Blood and Sand + War Banner + Lvl 1 Precision instead of what you suggested in the guide. Looks like that with my setup, Anger is not giving that much damage that justifies using it over this setup. I have no currency to afford a lvl 4 enlighten in Legion.

I made some changes in the tree to fit what I think is better for my character. Here's my PoB and I would really appreciate your feedback on it, if possible: https://pastebin.com/DED59D32

It seems solid with realistically almost 800k Shaper damage on Cyclone alone. My only concern is the low amount of HP. Do you think it's a better option to drop the Hatchet Master cluster in favour of more life? If I get to lvl 93 I can finish the whole Constitution cluster to reach 5k life.

Thanks in advance.

-I don't like Hatchet Master cluster (not much value added In my opinion)
-I like the idea of hybrid Berserker + Slayer (nice perks for cyclone), but it completely changes the build, this build is focused on Frenzy Charges and clear speed. If you don't like Raider build you can check my Slayer version (which should be a bit tankier and have less clearspeed) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2556162
-PoB you have sent is using dual-wield nodes and ground slam, It's obviously not applicable for Ngamahu Build
You stated that you use dash for closing the gap. Maybe it's just me, but phase run feels to adhere to the build more fluently. Again. Huge Newb, so correct me if I'm being an idiot.
"
LtAld0Raine schrieb:
You stated that you use dash for closing the gap. Maybe it's just me, but phase run feels to adhere to the build more fluently. Again. Huge Newb, so correct me if I'm being an idiot.

Personally, I use either Leap or Dash. Phase run would be great if not the fact that it disappears whenever you use cyclone, so basically it's a movement speed potion nothing else.
Ive tried a Ngamahu Cyclone build in the past they are good, but here's my issue with your build. I see a total of 39 strength in your passive tree and there's 43 on your "current" gear.

But it takes a bare minimum of 128 strength to even wield Ngmaahu even your Path of building is only reporting 83 strength and i can't even figure out where that's coming from.

So how are you doing this magic cause as i Type this, I'm having to utilize every piece of garbage gear I have at my disposal just to wield this axe.

[Edit] Nevermind I just seen the Xoph

But how are you building frenzy charges, i can't seem to build them at all what am I missing cause i've actually never used a charge build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von OmenTep um 09.07.2019, 23:00:37
"
Ive tried a Ngamahu Cyclone build in the past they are good, but here's my issue with your build. I see a total of 39 strength in your passive tree and there's 43 on your "current" gear.

But it takes a bare minimum of 128 strength to even wield Ngmaahu even your Path of building is only reporting 83 strength and i can't even figure out where that's coming from.

So how are you doing this magic cause as i Type this, I'm having to utilize every piece of garbage gear I have at my disposal just to wield this axe.

[Edit] Nevermind I just seen the Xoph

But how are you building frenzy charges, i can't seem to build them at all what am I missing cause i've actually never used a charge build.

You started with wrong ascendancies, please respec into Way of the Poacher and Avatar of slaughter. Additionally blood rage also helps to generate frenzy charges during mapping (but ascendancies are enough, thus blood rage is optional)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 10.07.2019, 03:43:29
Hello,

at the bandit quest, i accidently helped alira.
Should i reroll?

thanks in advance ;-)
"
Massivex91 schrieb:
Hello,

at the bandit quest, i accidently helped alira.
Should i reroll?

thanks in advance ;-)

It is the best choice, if you can handle not having 2 passive points.

Crit Multi is our main stat, and all resists are always welcome.

I can go even further and say that Alira is comparable with 2 passive points, and I would not advise taking Alira only in case of having too much @ resists :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 10.07.2019, 13:10:13

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: