[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

hey sir,

i can only see 8 frenzy charges, how do you get to 10, 7 with passive and ascendancy, ant 1 from boots...

another question, the 30% evade from the node, and the change to dodge does stack ?

with the acrobatics, dodge change from boots, and the ascendancy nodes we almost dont take any hits ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von eexdee um 12.09.2019, 02:38:28
How do u managge with mana? Oo I out of mana and cant fight
"
qww177 schrieb:
How do u managge with mana? Oo I out of mana and cant fight

Grab a Praxis ring. It makes Cyclone completely free to use.

Last league we were able to get mana cost reduction on rare rings, but GGG removed it. It's a shame, because Praxis offers us nothing outside of free Cyclone. Still worth it though.
Can we use fenumus weave gloves here or they are completely useless for us and rare gloves are much better choice? :)
"
MichaouxPL schrieb:
Can we use fenumus weave gloves here or they are completely useless for us and rare gloves are much better choice? :)

They are nice, but if you are using Xoph’s Blood you cannot deal chaos damage, so this bonus these gloves provide won’t boost your damage. Other than that they are pretty okay, but good rare gloves will easily beat it.
Hello mate i love this build and have lots of fun with it the only issue i see at the moment in my PoB my molten bursts do like 15 k average dmg and i cant seem to get anywhere close to the 250k+ you have in your PoB any Idea on why that is and where the dmg comes from
Hi i see on your profile you're using the Gluttony leather belt , is this better than a rare?
"
Symneon schrieb:
Hello mate i love this build and have lots of fun with it the only issue i see at the moment in my PoB my molten bursts do like 15 k average dmg and i cant seem to get anywhere close to the 250k+ you have in your PoB any Idea on why that is and where the dmg comes from

There are lot of configuration checks you are probably missing like: projectile travel distance = 1, etc.
"
OzRoy schrieb:
Hi i see on your profile you're using the Gluttony leather belt , is this better than a rare?

It is a decent alternative. Helps with life and mana leech, and provides some cool 'Culling Strike' mechanics. Lastly, it provides a lot of raw HP.
"
eexdee schrieb:
hey sir,

i can only see 8 frenzy charges, how do you get to 10, 7 with passive and ascendancy, ant 1 from boots...

Hello, in league with a minimal investment you can get 9 frenzy charges:

7 from Passive Tree + 1 Boots + 1 Gloves corruption.

If you are rich in league you can get 11 frenzy charges:

7 from Passive Tree + 1 Boots + 1 Gloves corruption + 1 Precursor's Emblem Ring + 1 Precursor Emblem's Ring

In Standard you can get 13:

7 from Passive Tree + 1 Boots + 1 Boots corruption + 1 Gloves corruption or Synthesis mod + 1 Precursor's Emblem Ring or Synthesis mod ring + 1 Precursor Emblem's Ring or Synthesis mod ring + Amulet Corruption

"
eexdee schrieb:

another question, the 30% evade from the node, and the change to dodge does stack ?

with the acrobatics, dodge change from boots, and the ascendancy nodes we almost dont take any hits ?

We can achieve 95% evade hit chance, and 62% attack dodge chance + 30% spell dodge chance, which is a really good defense layer, so you won't get many hits but it's not that we are immune to damage :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: