[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Hi deaglebro,
thanks for your quick reply. I do appreciate it very much.
Also thanks for the info; this game seems to be rather complicated and it is quite clear I have a lot to learn...

I'll follow your advice and also try out another build, but I'm sure to get back to this one after I get a better understanding of things.

Cheers, mate!
bumpage
how to get "full hp" when you are using "blood rage"
This is going to be my 3.7 build.

Tagging for easier finding it.
I'll work on the new tree shortly, the build itself in terms of items hasn't changed much, but the tree has been significantly improved for this build!
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
This is my 3.7 Build.
Cant't wait to see the update for 3.7!!

Actual for 3.7? Will there be changes to the build and passive skills?
"
swees88 schrieb:
This is my 3.7 Build.
Cant't wait to see the update for 3.7!!

hows it going for u
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sha0Kahnn um 25.06.2019, 16:01:19
With the introduction it the new unique jewels, what are your thoughts on using a maraketh jewel for all the extra dex it gives instead of a rare one? How does the damage change?
I'm going to update the guide tonight. Made a really nice acquisition and will be crafting it to perfect ASAP

"
Knox283 schrieb:
With the introduction it the new unique jewels, what are your thoughts on using a maraketh jewel for all the extra dex it gives instead of a rare one? How does the damage change?

This build got MAJORLY buffed in 3.7, like crazy amounts. The new Brutal Restraint jewel is perfect for this build in addition to the node Utmost Swiftness
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: