[3.8] Mai Cedere's MF windripper money maker: 187% IIQ 218% IIR speed mapper (ALL Content EASILY)

Hello Dude, good and clean guide!
I have one question. Why do you prefer ice bite over blood rage for generating Frenzy charges?
Blood rage is totally fine to use, just would want to replace damage on full life on barrage because we dont have enough regen to counteract the degen per second meaning we will very rarely be at max health
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
For temp league, what would I replace vinktar with? Just a normal one or is something else better since I cant get legacy version.
Just use something else current vinktars pretty meh, and make sure you have life/mana leech via tree or gear
Crafter of many items.

Hey man,

Loving the build so far, thank you very much for taking the time to write all this, coming back to the game and it's much fun !

I'm currently struggling to push for mid/high tier map, especially for bosses, i feel like my DPS is too low (Tornado shot is 10K in HO) and i'm not sure where could I improve my gear to move my character to the next level.

Do you mind taking a quick look and give me some quick tips ?

Have a great day and thank you in advance :)
Happy to hear!

My two recommendations would be getting a 6l single legacy windripper (Shouldnt be too expensive compared to what your budget seems to be) instead of iiq link, put in another damage link until you get some more levels. Some suggestions for that last link are: Damage on full life, added cold, and added lightning, any of those should help a lot with general clear.

Second, replace your two weakest abyss jewels "Ancient orb" and "enthralling globe" shoot for 30+ life and higher dbl dmg rolls, should cost a couple exalt each but definitely worth it since most of our damage comes from our abyss jewels.

Lastly, just levels will help, as you hit high 80s and early 90s youll get a lot of points/max life which will make your build exponentially better.
Crafter of many items.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply !
Endless munitions or Fast and deadly? and why? cant figure out which gives more better dmg
Absolutely Fast and deadly, the doubled accuracy alone should give you more dps than the 200 accuracy + proj, then the blink arrow cd makes backtracking/navigating maps easier.

You can go with endless munitions if you want, but I personally wouldnt.
Crafter of many items.

Not sure if you will read this, but I am using this as a base for my character. With the new patch vaal haste won't work. Is there an alternative?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: