[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Added a "Sample Gear" section displaying an all content viable setup in Synthesis League. Also slightly revised gem and flask sections and added extra details to the rare glove crafting section.

Will add another method of wand crafting soon to replace method 3 after some more testing.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 14.04.2019, 04:40:00
Why are u using Vicious projectiles instead of added cold damage support?
"
geoing00 schrieb:
Why are u using Vicious projectiles instead of added cold damage support?

Hey there, thanks for pointing that out.

When I first made this guide, it was based on a wand with high pdps instead of the %ele pen prefix. And I assumed people would get a full set of searchings with high flat phys. In that scenario, Vicious Projectiles would be better than Added Cold for damage. But since then I've revised the guide a lot and shifted away from investing in purely flat phys, which means added cold is better now. I didn't go back to check if the gem setup needed changes too; I will make sure to change it right away.
how much phys to cold conversion we have with rare gloves? 80-85%?
"
nikes0987 schrieb:
how much phys to cold conversion we have with rare gloves? 80-85%?

40% from tree, 20-25% from rare gloves, up to 40% from watcher's eye, its can be over 100% in total if u get all the highest rolls.

My actual gear is like:

(selfcrafted: wand and gloves)

+ some shitty 3mod jewels in gear, tree. I dont know what should i craft on gloves as a 6th mod. Currently: ~~5.3k HP and ~~2kk Shaper DPS (I have to change my boots for bubonic trails then my dps would be like 2.3kk and 5.4k HP), but I am struggling with resistances (missing just 8 lightning resistances... Should i go for resist jewel?). I tried guardians + shaper some days ago (when i was like 1kk shaper dps), and I had some struggles with them (I think it is caused by my lame skill of fighting with guardians), but Shaper was super ez.

Currently I am saving currency for gear breakdowning on shaped burial chambers farm (actually 2 doctors).

I changed loreweave for Farruls Fur beacause its giving us more evasion rating, more life, and perma power and frenzy charges even on bosses + some other buffs from Aspect of the Cat skill. It is working very well and I like it more than a Loreweave.

Edit:

Got it. Currently: 5.2k HP, 2.44kk DPS, 91 Lv. Today I did deathless guardians + deathless shaper.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von geoing00 um 15.04.2019, 14:20:16
Can someone check my profile an tell me why im lacking dmg? :X
"
nikes0987 schrieb:
Can someone check my profile an tell me why im lacking dmg? :X

What kind of content were you lacking in damage for? For bosses like shaper etc. you should probably swap to a rare bossing belt.

For the most part your setup seems fine. I'm not home atm so I can't do a POB analysis (I'll do one later) but from what Im seeing there are several things you can do which will probably raise your dps by 1mil+ ish for bossing scenarios.

You need to prioritize getting a corrupted blood immunity jewel with even 1-2 useful mods is fine. Then you put of the Order suffix on your diamond flask(80% crit chance). With pathfinder flask effect this will give you 120% increased crit chance which will raise ur dps by a lot. To hit two birds with one stone, you could try to find a +2 mana gain on hit jewel with the corrupting blood implicit which is probably better in the long run bc you only "waste" 1 jewel slot instead of two. Next, I would suggest dropping Blood Rage for COH - Proj Weakness (quality helps a lot) - Orb of Storms setup, especially since blood rage hurts survivability and isn't useful for nearly all boss fights. Setting this down for the boss fight will raise your dps by a lot and usually works immediately. The PCOC doesn't provide nearly as much dps and takes longer to take full effect since it depends on the orb of storms to actually crit for you to gain a power charge. By the time you reach max power charges the boss is probably almost dead. You could also use Frost Bomb instead of Orb of Storms to apply the curse, which is what some people have been doing. This will give you even more damage.

Your boot enchant is 16% attack speed, which is decent but since you're using HH already, that attack speed really isn't adding much. The flat cold when hit enchant will be up for basically every boss fight and you will get a big chunk of damage from there.

Your amulet should definitely have been crafted better. It currently has like 1.3x T1 damage mods and that +1 attribute is taking up a valuable suffix space. In my guide I mentioned you should use deafening or shrieking essences of Scorn or Contempt on a shaper base if you wish to attempt crafting.

You basically throw them on a shaper amulet til you get two of the following: T2+ crit multi, T2+ life, 16+% phys as extra cold, %ele pen, T2+ flat phys, T2+ WED. This includes the guaranteed mod from the essence so rolling this is very easy. The amulet I made probably took like 5 essences. . Doing this will guarantee at the very least 2 very good damage mods and it's very possible you could end up with some extra damage mods like %phys as light, flat cold, %cold damage, etc. etc. Then you mastercraft the rest depending on what spaces you have or you can yolo annul too. For prefixes craft life or WED. the flat phys roll is pretty low and doesnt add much. The suffixes is where you can mastercraft a lot of damage. +1 to minimum frenzy charge is the best, but 27% crit chance, 6% attack speed are fine too.

Another thing that may affect your dps is getting stunned, not sure if this is an issue for you. But if it is, the hybrid %movespeed + %stun avoidance mastercrafted flask Order suffix on your quicksilver can help too with damage + survivability.

The thing about damage on wanders is that there are many little changes that add up to raise our damage by a lot. It's hard to pinpoint one specific problem. We get our damage from pretty much everything. Levels also matter a lot too. I think at lvl 95ish, or even 93+, you can see a difference in damage.

Good luck! Let me know if you have additional questions.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 15.04.2019, 21:47:14
"
geoing00 schrieb:

My actual gear is like:

(selfcrafted: wand and gloves)

+ some shitty 3mod jewels in gear, tree. I dont know what should i craft on gloves as a 6th mod. Currently: ~~5.3k HP and ~~2kk Shaper DPS (I have to change my boots for bubonic trails then my dps would be like 2.3kk and 5.4k HP), but I am struggling with resistances (missing just 8 lightning resistances... Should i go for resist jewel?). I tried guardians + shaper some days ago (when i was like 1kk shaper dps), and I had some struggles with them (I think it is caused by my lame skill of fighting with guardians), but Shaper was super ez.

Currently I am saving currency for gear breakdowning on shaped burial chambers farm (actually 2 doctors).

I changed loreweave for Farruls Fur beacause its giving us more evasion rating, more life, and perma power and frenzy charges even on bosses + some other buffs from Aspect of the Cat skill. It is working very well and I like it more than a Loreweave.

Edit:

Got it. Currently: 5.2k HP, 2.44kk DPS, 91 Lv. Today I did deathless guardians + deathless shaper.

Nice man, gz on deathless kills.

I suggest the 28% damage during any flask effect for the last prefix on your gloves. Its definitely the best bc the higher %damage while leeching isn't active when you're at full life.

Did you try using a basalt flask for Minotaur? I find that boss to be the easiest bc with TOH + Basalt you can facetank most mod combinations.

The perma power and frenzy charges on Farruls has one drawback, which is that for every 10 seconds, you don't have any charges for two of those seconds. This won't matter except for longer boss fights of course. You gain your maximum charges at the beginning of Cat's Stealth. Charges last 8 seconds, and it takes 10 seconds for you to reach Cat's Stealth again (Cat's stealth = 6 seconds, Cat's Agility = 4 seconds. So it's best to get a power charge + frenzy charge on tree b/c of the duration node in front which will make charges last ~10 seconds.

Loreweave has less life for sure, but the 78% ele resistances is basically giving you more ~700 more life for fights like Uber Elder which is why I recommended it. Elder's ice projectiles + shaper's balls, basically the stuff that really kills you are all pure cold damage. It also makes you immune to Phoenix's -fire res debuff. For Farrul's by the end of the phoenix fight you're sitting at like 65% fire resists, but with Loreweave you'll still be at 78% which makes phoenix a lot safer too.

If you plan on doing uber elder with Farrul's though, you'll probably need 6k+ life unless you have amazing mechanics. But getting 6k life will put your damage behind a Loreweave user.

Farrul's does have some really nice advantages. The 50% reduced visibility stacks with phase run so you can potentially be unhittable for a while (idk if they nerfed this recently). You're also getting an additional 15% chance to avoid all damage which is GG and the phasing helps a lot with those damn harbinger mobs. So it really depends on what content you're doing.

Edit: By the way I really like your Frost Bomb + COH + Proj Weakness setup. Do you find it reliable for cursing guardians/shaper? Several others have been using that setup too I'm thinking about suggesting that over Orb of Storms in the guide.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 15.04.2019, 22:02:00
Hey just wanna say that I appreciate the very informative guide! Am looking to get some huge AoE clear with phys explode implicit weapon in Synthesis, so thought of KB, especially since I haven't played wanders since forever :P Hope it turns out well!
Btw have you tried buffed fork instead of pierce, your thoughts? I'm thinking of using that since fork + chain is a nice combo
Should i go with multimode on this ring and craft life + flat phys or cold damage, or even 20% inc. damage?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: