[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Enahkra schrieb:

"
Franktizzle schrieb:

Been following this thread and just synthesized probably the best implicits for a Phys Wand. Should I just start spamming alterations?

15% Crit is the highest implicit for Crit and attack speed for wands only go up to 16% (x3), which means 48% is the highest attack speed combination possible for wands and thus cannot exceed the 50 threshold for 7-8% attack speed implicit.

Excited to get started though

EDIT: Spelling

Ah I see. No wonder I have yet to see an attack speed implicit higher than 6%. Good to know. That is an insane synthesized base, I don't think I've seen one this good yet. You should definitely begin alt spamming :)

It took me about a week and a half of waiting to get the right fractured bases to get 2 fractured mods on wands. I think it would take a miracle 3 wands to drop with fractured mods of 16% attack speed, 33%+ crit, and 33% crit multi to get the best rolls. Figured T1 Synth Implicits for Attack Speed and Crit Chance was good enough for now. I'm about 200 alts in

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Franktizzle um 26.03.2019, 23:17:02
If you were going to give up barrage for a straight mapper, that skips bosses, what would you add to a 6L on KB? GMP + added cold, or greater crits?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sourtimer um 26.03.2019, 23:46:17
"
Franktizzle schrieb:

It took me about a week and a half of waiting to get the right fractured bases to get 2 fractured mods on wands. I think it would take a miracle 3 wands to drop with fractured mods of 16% attack speed, 33%+ crit, and 33% crit multi to get the best rolls. Figured T1 Synth Implicits for Attack Speed and Crit Chance was good enough for now. I'm about 200 alts in

That is insane, hopefully GGG changes the mechanics to make it much more common, at least for people to find the bases.

Since you hit a T1 attack speed, I think you can try for the yolo regal. The damage from %cruel + T1 attack speed should be around the same as for %tyrannical alone. Plus you save an exalt from the mastercraft :)

"
sourtimer schrieb:
If you were going to give up barrage for a straight mapper, that skips bosses, what would you add to a 6L on KB? GMP + added cold, or greater crits?

To be honest, I'd test out Faster Proj + Faster attacks/increased AOE first. If you have no trouble with damage then you should just stick to those links for better clearspeed.

If you find damage lacking perhaps put in one of the following: Maim/Added Cold/Cold Pen/Increase Crit Damage. Which one gives the most dps will depend on your particular setup but their damage should all be similar.

I still think you should at least keep faster attacks or faster projectiles though. You can definitely feel the difference.

You could also craft some rare elder gloves with supported by faster attacks/proj and craft life, %phys converted to cold and socket your KB there. That will enable you good clear and decent boss dps
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 27.03.2019, 02:47:01
Updated the FAQ section on the temp league guide. Also edited the Belt section in the mirrored wander guide. Commented on the future #1 belt: Miracle Tether.
Corrected a mistake on the tree/POB. For the wanding cluster you should go from the left and unspec Fusillade. This will free up an additional passive point that you can spend on the 16% proj damage node at ranger start, or an extra life node, or something else. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Hello :D I made some progress on my wander gear and i would like your advices on what i should do next (except helm enchant wich i'm working on !).

Thanks in advance.
"
Nyxolulzqt schrieb:
Hello :D I made some progress on my wander gear and i would like your advices on what i should do next (except helm enchant wich i'm working on !).

Thanks in advance.

Hey there. Nice setup

If you want to go with Farrul's, I suggest you take at least Frenetic (+1 Frenzy) and Instability (+1 Power). Without these two nodes, your charges won't be up 100% of the time.

The wandslinger cluster you took is not very effective because you are using Lycosidae, so the accuracy doesn't do much.

For certain bosses like uber elder/shaper/phoenix etc. you will have ~400 less life than a Loreweave user so it may be best to aim for 6kish life.

The best thing you can do for your build right now is to level up some more using rotas or just mapping. Also, keeping live search up for good 3 mod searchings, and then yolo exalting until you get a full set of GG 4 mod searchings should almost double your current dps but treat it as a long term project. Trying to self craft your own will probably cost a lot more even if you use fractured bases.

Have you tried any bosses yet? I think your current setup has more than enough dps to do uber elder.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 30.03.2019, 15:09:21
How do i get less hp than loreweave with farull's when it gives 100 hp ?

I have a well roled loreweave 6L in the bank if it's better tell me and i swap :D

I changed the passiv tree as you advised.

I did some T16 but i won't buy map so it takes some time.

Phoenix was a pb since he could OS me but i wasnt as gear as now, the others were a piece of cake. Red elder too.

I'll keep you updated when i can land my hand on UE :D

Thanks for your time anyway, and +1 to minimum frenzy charges on ring is useless if i run farull's right ?
"
Nyxolulzqt schrieb:
How do i get less hp than loreweave with farull's when it gives 100 hp ?

I have a well roled loreweave 6L in the bank if it's better tell me and i swap :D

I changed the passiv tree as you advised.

I did some T16 but i won't buy map so it takes some time.

Phoenix was a pb since he could OS me but i wasnt as gear as now, the others were a piece of cake. Red elder too.

I'll keep you updated when i can land my hand on UE :D

Thanks for your time anyway, and +1 to minimum frenzy charges on ring is useless if i run farull's right ?

Well I meant your real life pool once you factor in all your damage mitigation sources. Loreweave has 78% max resists, versus only 75% for farrul's. This extra 3%, even factoring in farrul's +100 life, still is around 400 less life than Loreweave for elemental damage. Uber elder's projectile attacks, shaper's balls, phoenix's attacks etc. are all pure elemental damage. Minotaur deals 30% lightning damage, hydra deals 50% cold damage, so all these are partially mitigated by Loreweave

Also for the phoenix fight, you lose 1% fire resists for every 10% health that phoenix loses. So later in the fight, you're down to only 65% fire resists, which is ~ 40% more damage dealt on you. If you combine this with some -max resist mods, it becomes really rippy. Loreweave keeps your resists always at 78%, so this fire resist debuff has no effect.

Farrul's will probably give you 500k ish more dps than Loreweave, but with Loreweave, you will be tankier. So in the end of the day it's really up to you. I suggest you try both to see what you prefer. If you do decide on loreweave, you'll probably want to replace the aspect amulet.

There's a technique to making the phoenix fight a bit easier. When you enter the boss room, you want to begin barraging once u reach the middle of the arena. Phoenix will always spin towards you, and during this time you can land several good hits and reduce his life to about 50-70% (depending on your dps). If you run up to him right away, most of the time he will go straight into his explosion animation which means you'll have to run. Watch my phoenix kill video in the guide to see what I mean. Practicing this technique will make the fight shorter and easier.

And yes, the +1 to minimum frenzy charge will be useless if you use Farrul's Also remember that if you don't use Farruls you can free up the 4 points you spend on +1 frenzy and power and take less life nodes, so the difference between loreweave and farrul's is not that significant. If you can get a decent corruption on a loreweave, you could narrow the gap even more. I do like the perks of Aspect of the Cat though, especially the phasing and reduced visibility.

Since you are using Farrul's, the Fusillade node will give a good amount of damage (from wand cluster).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 30.03.2019, 20:04:02
hi , what do you think about deadeye instead pathfinder ? :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: