[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

This kinda works too

"
Sharps03144 schrieb:
This kinda works too

Yeah it's pretty damn good, probably is a must-take cluster
still a thing in 3.7?
"
neossirl schrieb:
still a thing in 3.7?

It should be. The tankiness will go up quite a bit, which was the weakest point of this build. More dps on tree + accuracy changes but a loss of some dps from jewels/synthesis items will mean a bit less dps. I'm still waiting for an updated POB. When that happens I'll do some calculations/comparisons and overhaul the guide

Did someone say Barrage Wander?
Tried to replace my 2.9mil barrage from flashback with Frenzy (i added the more damage and AS mods on a flask for now). Just with 4 charges I stand on 3mil with frenzy, 5gives 3.8mil. I must be fucking something up.

I only added these tho:
Frenzy has 5% more Attack Damage per Frenzy Charge
Frenzy has 5% more Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge

Edit: nevermind, idk what I did but when I tried doing it again everything was right. frenzys not that good lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sharps03144 um 06.06.2019, 10:42:48
"
Sharps03144 schrieb:
Tried to replace my 2.9mil barrage from flashback with Frenzy (i added the more damage and AS mods on a flask for now). Just with 4 charges I stand on 3mil with frenzy, 5gives 3.8mil. I must be fucking something up.

I only added these tho:
Frenzy has 5% more Attack Damage per Frenzy Charge
Frenzy has 5% more Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge

Edit: nevermind, idk what I did but when I tried doing it again everything was right. frenzys not that good lol

Did you compensate for the fact that the current Frenzy also gives %increased damage/attack speed?

I replaced Dying Sun with Wise Oak (since Dying Sun doesn't boost frenzy damage), added a frenzy helm enchant, had 5 frenzies total, and added 25% more attack speed/damage and 25% reduced attack speed/phys damage. The damage still seemed to be ~25% worse than barrage
Updated the min-max guide for the most part, introducing all available mirror options + updated POB/tree. Will start working on temp league version next after some testing
Overhauled most of the guide, removing or revising sections that were ambiguously worded. Added some additional trade links to help make gearing a bit easier. Also made lots of changes to gear recommendations + gem setups. Playing phys wander this league should be much better than last league.
"Shield Charge does not grant Fortify if you wield a wand." has been listed under High priority known issues on the Bug Report forums, at least - hopefully will be sorted out with tomorrow's patch.

I've been traveling so haven't had a chance to dip my toes into Legion yet - anyone had any experience with how KB performs with the league mechanic?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: