[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Paintherapy schrieb:
Just 6-linked my staff !

My progress so far:

Spoiler

This build is beastly amazing! Thank you so much for it! having my best league yet!

Damn son! :D

Nice damn items you got there! Keep going, there is more power and life to harness from the build :D

Tnx for the feedback :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 13.03.2019, 16:40:58
Just curious as to whether you think this build would be suitable for solo self-found? Thanks in advance!
"
Exania schrieb:
Just curious as to whether you think this build would be suitable for solo self-found? Thanks in advance!

I never played SSF and don't know what players are expecting from SSF builds.
You can farm Kaom's Heart. Take a look at the full build PoB and remove items you think are pain to get and see what you can expect to end up with.
It's prob viable but also downtuned. Don't want to guide you to wrong path. Maybe someone with more ssf experience can answer this.
deleted
Zuletzt bearbeitet von usedtoiletpaper um 17.04.2019, 17:14:38
Just curious as to what you think of going trickster with those sweet channeling buffs that it got

If this linked correctly, it's no unique but it looks pretty dang good, friend gave it to me and I gotta say it's definitely very appealing while I level, not even sure if Searing Touch is worth going for with this staff in hand (needs more links though, 4 isn't enough lol).

Or is Searing Touch still better? I mean is the socket level to gems really THAT potent?
"
Shakiko schrieb:
Elemental overload procs on a crit and then applies a buff that lasts for 8 seconds. So technically it's enough to crit once ever 8 seconds.

So you are trying to juggle as low crit as possible and still be able to reach that.

Most builds use dont use crit nodes at all and use Controlled destruction for the massive multiplier for their main spell (where crits drops to 0-1%, thus not really being able to proc El. Overload) AND a 2nd spell that has "normal" crit chance.

If you get some crit nodes in this build it's mainly for convenience, as your main skill (Incinerate) will then still have 3-4% crit chance even after Controlled destruction, and thus can trigger El Oveload on itself, thus not needing you to cast Orb of Storms (which is the 2ndary spell) as often/not at all.

so, tldr: You try to double dip into El OL massive dmg boost AND using controlled destruction, can make that work with either getting those 3 crit nodes OR by casting Orb of storms more often.

Amazing explanation, tyvm!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrHarp um 13.03.2019, 22:42:50
if you wanna go really budget take a look at singularity sceptres.
i am lvl 85 and currently dual wielding them and they give me more dmg than martyr would give
"
usedtoiletpaper schrieb:
Took a dump on Uber Elder's chest with pretty much garbage gear other than 6L Martyr & Kaom's, so that's nice.
I'm looking to get a second weapon setup for Bodyswap & CWC, would a second 6L Martyr be the best option?

So that 5-6 exa of gear makes a diff, good to know (rolls eyes)

ANYWAY, I think the build is great and all (I LOVE CWC body swap) but I only found 5 exa so far (I'm being tight AF this league, CLOSE to SSF, only chest 10c and 2c on wands).

I've got OOS and phase setup on CWDT but should I be manually casting OOS? Is this huge benefit to me or no? I HATE asking, but if anybody's bored can you check out my setup? It's appreciated. FAST CLEAR, this rocks. Bossing (till now) not so great
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
"
usedtoiletpaper schrieb:
Took a dump on Uber Elder's chest with pretty much garbage gear other than 6L Martyr & Kaom's, so that's nice.
I'm looking to get a second weapon setup for Bodyswap & CWC, would a second 6L Martyr be the best option?

So that 5-6 exa of gear makes a diff, good to know (rolls eyes)

ANYWAY, I think the build is great and all (I LOVE CWC body swap) but I only found 5 exa so far (I'm being tight AF this league, CLOSE to SSF, only chest 10c and 2c on wands).

I've got OOS and phase setup on CWDT but should I be manually casting OOS? Is this huge benefit to me or no? I HATE asking, but if anybody's bored can you check out my setup? It's appreciated. FAST CLEAR, this rocks. Bossing (till now) not so great

Not an expert, but I believe Orb of Storms will provide Shock, which gives 20% more overall damage due to one of the ascendancies we use - so yeah, you should probably cast it on tougher enemies and bosses to see them melt 20% faster.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: