[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Passover schrieb:
Hey man, so am loving this build lots of fun.
Fairly new to the game, played Arc Witch, Arma/Storm brand last season.
I used Enki's guide to help me out and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for alternate skills, specifically while leveling.

I'm lacking in certain gems, Enlighten for example - Vaal Grace/RF (Noth worth tryingt o run Anger right now).
I've stuck CWDT/IC/ID/OoS together, Blasphemy/Flammability have also Herald of Ash and a Golem. 2 Wands, nothing above 4 link.

Wondering if you had any idea's for other combo's, I feel like i have too many gem slots and not enough gems. I have a Primary att. an aura, a buff and a go faster button. Feel's kinda barren.
Could I, Should I consider a trap/totem/something else, Cold? Fire? Lightning? Buff my Golem?
Not really experienced enough to fully understand my options right now, any help?

:( huh
Have you seen Path of Building of the starter build?
You don't need Enlighten while leveling right until you are almost finishing full build. Forget it for now.

Use Incinerate-Combustion-Faster Casting-Infused Channeling while leveling. You have also small leveling section on the main page.

Drop Flamability and link Blasphemy-Warlord's Mark. Herald of Ash is fine.

I can't see your character until you make your profile public.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 11.03.2019, 20:25:48
Hey man, Started the league with your build. I'm fairly new played incursion but now I'm back for more. I have gotten around t7's so far with the build. ITs alot to take in again starting the game with soo many new things. I was hoping you could give me some pointers on where to go next with my build.
This is me so far: http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/MeCastBOOMBOOM

I have saved 100C or so, any advice would be welcome, as it stands now i cannot use Anger as i dont not have enough mana to reserve it. Loving the build so far and looking to push harder!
Do cast on dmg taken works with Vaal Grace? I dont think it can cast vaal auras. So why should i keep it at lvl 12 ?
Trigger's won't work with Vaal skills, so yeah, CwDT does not activate Vaal grave.
"
Shakiko schrieb:
Trigger's won't work with Vaal skills, so yeah, CwDT does not activate Vaal grave.
okay so why do we keep it at lvl 12?
It's at 12 because dex is an issue to get.
"
LeonBauer schrieb:
okay so my 2nd question is, why we should have "socketed gems are supported by 20lv of faster casting" when we have only auras inside and vaal rf with insant cast.
"
Mikitiril schrieb:
"
LeonBauer schrieb:
okay so my 2nd question is, why we should have "socketed gems are supported by 20lv of faster casting" when we have only auras inside and vaal rf with insant cast.

the % increased cast speed that comes with the affix counts towards the incinerate cast speed
Just wanted to pitch in that I am having good results swapping out Controlled Destruction for Energy Shield Leech. We're pretty much always leeching ES, and that's only 5% less dmg than CD. But it makes you able to go the Elem side up instead of the crit side on the shadow side cluster on the tree. While also making EO much more reliable and procing straight from Incinerate.

Anyways, felt more comfortable to play.

Also +1 on the CWDT Wave of Destruction + Combustion (make sure its fire top), I added a cold snap in mine for some frenzies for now in that link.

Also, quite fond of these for now:

Is there any hope for this base?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TunaMana um 12.03.2019, 00:51:50
Just crafted this armor i bought it 5L 6s for 2 chaos (put it 6L with only 16 fuse and used an HP essence on it and got that on the first try lol.

my Two wands, that i crafted with low level spell damage essence back when i was leveling, still not found how to replace them any idea? all the unique in the starter build except the shade of solaris wands (wich cost 3 exalted lol) are worst than them

I spent two chaos on the build i'm able to do uber LAB and at least T7 map without dieing and at a good speed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dynastiew um 12.03.2019, 00:35:42

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: