[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
brunowa schrieb:

My thoughts after lots of MF. Just use an IIQ gem and maybe a ring/amulet combo and go... This alone gives you a massive IIQ boost (90%) and you can happily farm and map anything you want, even into red tier, and you're not build locked... You can chuck them into anything.

The other few % points you're trying to get are not worth it... Use your regular 30% movement speed boots and just map faster. Fuck the 5% IIQ belt and get a regular belt with damage, life, resists (until you get HH) so you can go faster and higher.

But if you're happy farming white maps all day long while being build locked into windripper then yeah feel free to spend crazy exalts to optimise gear and spend your life in those maps :p

All I'm saying is don't feel like you have to spend all your life and time playing this build... Just play regularly with any build you want with some quick IIQ swaps and you'll get great results.. and then you can come back periodically to this build (as let's face it, this build is ultimate min/max MF and something to build towards over time...)

Dude, in standard you can have +180% iiq AND movement speed. You could beat that if you'd double the speed and farm double amount of maps in the same time. It would be a different style of farming, one more way to play poe.
But as you say, especially in standard, some builds have a purpose. A delve build, a lab build, a farm build. They are good to rest as your characters, waiting to be used when needed- while you enjoy building new ones.
"
Falcyon schrieb:
"
brunowa schrieb:

My thoughts after lots of MF. Just use an IIQ gem and maybe a ring/amulet combo and go... This alone gives you a massive IIQ boost (90%) and you can happily farm and map anything you want, even into red tier, and you're not build locked... You can chuck them into anything.

The other few % points you're trying to get are not worth it... Use your regular 30% movement speed boots and just map faster. Fuck the 5% IIQ belt and get a regular belt with damage, life, resists (until you get HH) so you can go faster and higher.

But if you're happy farming white maps all day long while being build locked into windripper then yeah feel free to spend crazy exalts to optimise gear and spend your life in those maps :p

All I'm saying is don't feel like you have to spend all your life and time playing this build... Just play regularly with any build you want with some quick IIQ swaps and you'll get great results.. and then you can come back periodically to this build (as let's face it, this build is ultimate min/max MF and something to build towards over time...)

Dude, in standard you can have +180% iiq AND movement speed. You could beat that if you'd double the speed and farm double amount of maps in the same time. It would be a different style of farming, one more way to play poe.
But as you say, especially in standard, some builds have a purpose. A delve build, a lab build, a farm build. They are good to rest as your characters, waiting to be used when needed- while you enjoy building new ones.

Yeh agreed. The guy was saying that it takes a shit tonne of time for MF to pay off... I was just giving a cost effective solution that doesn't limit your POE game experience.
How do you put quantity of items into rare items?
I didn't find this option
sorry for my bad english, i am brazilian and i am using translator
"
ErisBone schrieb:

"Quantity" mod has been canceled some time ago and you will not be able to craft it with classic methods.

Legion (or any temporary/3month league): It is impossible to craft "quantity" in temporary leagues

Standard (permanent league): you will be able to find "quantity" rare/magic gear in these ways:
You can find old gear that already had the "quantity" mod before the mod was canceled. That old gear are called "legacy quantity" gear. So, the only way to have magic, or rare gear with "quantity" mod, is to buy these "legacy quantity" items from another player. Some players, offer a service to "copy" one "legacy quantity" item of your choice and give the copy to you for a high price. I personally, bought a magic (blue) "legacy quantity" ring and crafted on it the extra mods i wanted. You can find a guide in DeMiGodking102 's (this guide's author) in his links on first page. In this guide it is explained how you can duplicate a "legacy quantity" mod from old items using Einhar beast-crafting
Pantheon suggestion.

I see how the author loves the speed for his perfect level 100 character, but if you are in a quest to level your Raider to level 100, it might be better to choose Solaris and Shakari. Works wonders for survival and to be honest I didn't notice much of a speed change.
Hello guys. I decided to level up a Slayer using my Raider MF equipment. Doing very well, the damage output is greater, 20% cull and life leech even at max HP are very nice. I'm using a "of heat" flask for freeze since I'm not ailment resistant, but i'm struggling with frenzy charges generation. Using a Ice Bite on my HoI setup but that's not very reliable. Blood Rage doesn't seem to work for some reason because my HP won't be full at all times (using damage on full life on main skill). Any suggestions? I know the guide is not about this ascendancy, I'm just experimenting.

Just killed Shaper with 135% IIQ and fully capped resistances... so awesome! Not like IIQ matters on shaper... But it was more of a DPS test.

I'm not following Demi's guide but have drawn inspiration from it... My goal has been to comfortably farm all content with as high IIQ as possible and capped resistances... I currently smash through all T16's and all content with ease (only thing I haven't tried is Uber Elder).

A few more things I can do to push this build, so will work at it.

and some gear I swap in to mix things up:

I swap gear around a lot just to test what's best... Obviously better to run with headhunter normally and faster boots... but I wanted to push IIQ for shaper to see what I could do at my current level.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 27.08.2019, 08:19:22
Hello, iam new to this build and iam trying it for the new league.

Iam now lvl 49 and have big mana issues and i ask what is the best way to solve it.

- mana reg
- more mana
- minus mana cost of skills

or sthg else?

What gem is the best instead of IIQ/IIR? These gem doesnt exist, right?

Iam fine for every advice about my items/gems/tree ect
Why do we get phase run again

4 Link Movement Setup:
Blink Arrow > Faster Projectiles > Phase Run > Enhance

Dont we get it from our ascendancy?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: