[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Hi, I can confirm this build works like charm in league 3.7
Two questions I have:
1. what maps do you farm in league? ideally I want to level up while farming (level 94).
2. what item/skill improvement should I get next?

Thanks
Yo, I'm thinking of making one of these but I was wondering approximately how many ex should I save up before I get started. Doesn't have to be the best gear, juste enough to roll through t5-7 maps.
how does demi have so much mana reserved, I carefully checked his gems and he has the same ones. I have vaal haste quality 16 level 20, herald of ice quality 20 level 21 and war banner level 14 quality 13. and i have 54% mana reserved which i assume comes 44% from herald and 10% from banner but does he have not only vaal haste available but also regular haste when it reserves 50% so 44 available - 50??? it doesn't add up, please help guys
"
hoff123 schrieb:
how does demi have so much mana reserved, I carefully checked his gems and he has the same ones. I have vaal haste quality 16 level 20, herald of ice quality 20 level 21 and war banner level 14 quality 13. and i have 54% mana reserved which i assume comes 44% from herald and 10% from banner but does he have not only vaal haste available but also regular haste when it reserves 50% so 44 available - 50??? it doesn't add up, please help guys

I just looked into your character. Two things:
1- Your enlighten gem is only lvl 2.
2- Your have empower linked to your herald of ice (125% mana multiplier).

Your haste/herald of ice/war banner gem levels don't really matter. Level up your enlighten gem and remove empower from herald of ice setup, that should solve your issue.

"
poyozzo schrieb:
"
hoff123 schrieb:

Your haste/herald of ice/war banner gem levels don't really matter. Level up your enlighten gem and remove empower from herald of ice setup, that should solve your issue.

thanks, I get the enlighten gem part but how does empower affect this negatively? If it really does with what should i replace it? Can't afford quant and good luck getting 4 blues on qotf for rarity
"
hoff123 schrieb:
"
poyozzo schrieb:
"
hoff123 schrieb:

thanks, I get the enlighten gem part but how does empower affect this negatively? If it really does with what should i replace it? Can't afford quant and good luck getting 4 blues on qotf for rarity

Think this way: your herald of ice reserves 25% of your total mana on its own, but some linked support gems will demand some more mana reserved in order to work. In your setup, you got onslaught (110%), innervate (130%) and empower (125%). You will see that your final mana reserved is 25% x 1,1 x 1,3 x 1,25 = 44,7% approximately. You can test yourself by removing / inserting the support gems listed above. Hover your mouse onto the herald of ice icon (hotkeys), it will show you the amount of mana(%) being reserved. Note that the item rarity and item quantity gems don't require additional reserved mana while empower does.

I personally don't run innervate in my HoI setup (too much mana reserved), so I use culling strike instead with low level precision aura somewhere else.
[/quote]
thanks, I get the enlighten gem part but how does empower affect this negatively? If it really does with what should i replace it? Can't afford quant and good luck getting 4 blues on qotf for rarity[/quote]

Think this way: your herald of ice reserves 25% of your total mana on its own, but some linked support gems will demand some more mana reserved in order to work. In your setup, you got onslaught (110%), innervate (130%) and empower (125%). You will see that your final mana reserved is 25% x 1,1 x 1,3 x 1,25 = 44,7% approximately. You can test yourself by removing / inserting the support gems listed above. Hover your mouse onto the herald of ice icon (hotkeys), it will show you the amount of mana(%) being reserved. Note that the item rarity and item quantity gems don't require additional reserved mana while empower does.

I personally don't run innervate in my HoI setup (too much mana reserved), so I use culling strike instead with low level precision aura somewhere else.[/quote]

I dropped empower and my mana problem is gone. I think about replacing it with damage on full life, what do you think? Or maybe leech as I have some problems surviving high tier maps.

alright guys, actually the empower thing didnt solve my problems as i dont have enough mana to cast ts
please tell me what to change by priority i'm sick of dying to the point that i can't even lvl up I don't mind dropping some quant if it means i can easily do red maps
"
hoff123 schrieb:

alright guys, actually the empower thing didnt solve my problems as i dont have enough mana to cast ts
please tell me what to change by priority i'm sick of dying to the point that i can't even lvl up I don't mind dropping some quant if it means i can easily do red maps

take off empower, get Enlighten 4lvl - 6ex

i have 88 mana and it's enought
v1tAm1n^
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nasferatus um 06.08.2019, 13:44:17
"
Nasferatus schrieb:
"
hoff123 schrieb:

take off empower, get Enlighten 4lvl - 6ex

i have 88 mana and it's enought

what else should i replace?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: