[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

a
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ByoJack um 14.01.2019, 04:14:47
"
Rejz0 schrieb:
"
ByoJack schrieb:
Hey i was wondering why my Dmg is low, i mean this is for standard with legacy items, but i have all, im missing the headhunter still farming for it. my Dmge with TS is like 19k with buff, can you check my gear in my profile and answer me back? thanks by the way nice build , im enjoy it 3 exalted today :)

Play barrage on chest and melt boss in 2sec. If clearspeed is not that Good replace item quantity on bow for another support.
Your profile od hidden change Them in settings or we not be able to check the character

i check your profile and did the chest 6 Link and use ur gem as is , i kill a T12 Boss easy, need to try it T16, but just in case check my profile and tell me what im missing , thanks !
Re-rolled my unfinished deadeye to this. I should have waited till I got Rigwald's Quills, but will give it a shot. Thanks, Demi. I know its legacy MF build, but will see how it works in league reality vs deadeye.
"
ShatteredEssence schrieb:
Re-rolled my unfinished deadeye to this. I should have waited till I got Rigwald's Quills, but will give it a shot. Thanks, Demi. I know its legacy MF build, but will see how it works in league reality vs deadeye.

quills just helps with clear, not really required to play.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
quills just helps with clear, not really required to play.

Yah, just lost a bunch of dps. Swapped add cold to rarity in ts. Swapped wrath to grace. Or should I go with dps stone instead of rarity? is it meh or descent mf gem?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ShatteredEssence um 14.01.2019, 09:04:55
Overal can you explain why raider outperforms deadeye? I mean league items are nerfed and deadeye with tailwind is not that slower, we loose arrow "propagatuon?" that deadeye has in ascendancy, loose additional arrow. We gain only phasing and aliments immunity? I might be totally wrong. So can you plese explain? Thanks.
"
ShatteredEssence schrieb:
Overal can you explain why raider outperforms deadeye? I mean league items are nerfed and deadeye with tailwind is not that slower, we loose arrow "propagatuon?" that deadeye has in ascendancy, loose additional arrow. We gain only phasing and aliments immunity? I might be totally wrong. So can you plese explain? Thanks.

deadeye gives 0 defense on a squishy build. it does slightly more damage at the cost of all defensive mechanics and elemental ailment immunity.

instead of going for what i deem to be a bad ascendancy, that damage can just come from abyssal jewels. then we get damage + all the offense/defense of raider, without being trash. :)
https://youtu.be/uS6JY9F_iok

i did uber elder with this. it hurt me.
sorry, i was reading your guide and looking at the items you recommended.

there's +quantity in almost every piece, is this a legacy stats? i'm playing in league and i cant find the rares with +quantity stats on poe.trade and poe.affix.

TIA!
"
Skrible schrieb:
sorry, i was reading your guide and looking at the items you recommended.

there's +quantity in almost every piece, is this a legacy stats? i'm playing in league and i cant find the rares with +quantity stats on poe.trade and poe.affix.

TIA!

please read the gear stat priorities section. it took me forever to write and you just ignored all of it. feelsbadman

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: