[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

nice written guide!!!

i did go back from my molten jugg to this build and i really love it, you can almost facetank anything (i have 8.5k life @ level 93)and my gems are far from perfect (they even run 1 digit's numbers)

so for everyone who wants something different with his jugg meta tank try this!!!!

<3

Always happy to hear folks have tried and enjoyed the build. Good luck going forward!

-O
Absolutely loving the build.
It has a really enjoyable progression and gearing curve and contrary to my first assumptions it does clear rather fast once you get the hang of when to call in your crawler through convocation. Being a fast Jugg boi is also a lot of fun as you´re just zooming around the map at full speed with quicksilver and phase run.

As for the Pantheon, wouldn´t an upgraded Arakali and Shakari make a lot of sense for the chaos damage and DOT mitigation? I feel like i can get away without Solaris but value less degen rather highly.
Not sure about Shakari though. Will the immune to poison actually prevent us from self poisoning through the golden rule?
Right now i´m trying to stack additional chaos res. I feel like this build will be absolutely insane once even chaos damage gets a lot of reduction.

Thanks for the guide, but one last idea. You might wanna consider rewriting it into two different sections for the different builds (Barrage vs. Cyclone), because atm it takes quite a bit of time to figure out what belongs where and beginners might be overwhelmed. And this build should definitely be used by a lot of new players!
Very pleased you are enjoying the build!

As to the pantheons, I think this may be a matter of taste. I really enjoy not needing to worry about map mods, and with solaris up, I am not concerned about bonus crit modifiers. As to Ralakesh vs. Shakari, I feel that we get more out of the 25% reduced bleed while moving than the 5% chaos/25% in cloud reduction. But I also like to have high chaos res on gear, so ymmv on that point. Separate from that, if you are doing the cyclone version, I am pretty sure your instinct is correct that we would not be able to use golden rule if immune to poison, so definitely would not recommend upgraded shakari there.

As to re-writing into two sections, this is an excellent idea that I just need to have the bandwidth and cope for--I appreciate your thought that new players would enjoy it. Until that time, at least the information is out there for the dedicated to find. :>

-O
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion72 um 30.09.2019, 16:23:21
Trying HoA for the first time currently level 35, When does the pace pick up a bit. It feels like im mostly just tanking with QR/Barrage,waiting for HoA to kill.
1. Make sure you are running war banner or have some other sources of minion accuracy.

2. Wraithlord helm (available at lvl 34) is the first big jump.

3. Withering touch (available with 6L gloves) will be significant

4. 6L helm will be significant

5. Cold iron points (if you go that route) are significant.

Also, at days end, this build has never been about super fast clear (disclaimer is at the beginning). It's about being able to stand there and tank while the crawler kills things . . . Like Izaro, and guardians, and Atziri, and Cat, and Kurgal, and Shaper and . . . (Ok, some of those require a little movement, but you get the idea)

-O
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion72 um 01.10.2019, 20:47:21
May I ask what version is stronger and has better survivability?

The bow version or the cold version?
Quill Rain vs. Cold Iron Points

"Stronger" is a tough adjective to decide, as each has pros and cons. But I would rate them this way on the things that are important to us:

Raw survivability goes to the QR version. The QR version is the one I have been able to to do uber-elder with deathless multiple times now. I could not manage it with the CIP version because (for me) the life gain just wasn't there. At peak, it's the difference between a bit over 8k life gain/sec with QR (without fortify) and around 1800 life gain/sec on the CIP version (with fortify). Fortify just doesnt make up the difference. That said, 1800/sec plus your regen of +/- 1k/sec at full build is plenty for most purposes in the game. As a side note, the QR version gets an extra 90+ flat life (which will translate into over 300 life at full build) and other stats from the quiver slot that the CIP version gives up.

Manuverability goes to the CIP version. The fact that you generate stacks while moving can make some fights feel easier, even though the raw survivability is less.

Clear Speed goes to the CIP version, for both general map clear and for every-boss-except-uber-elder, but not by as much as you might think. The difference between a lvl 22-24 HOA (QR) and a lvl 31-33 HOA (CIP) is significant, but not as much as is implied by the level numbers. This is because the CIP version both gives up vicious proj and also maintains only +/- 7.5 stacks of wither vs. the full 15 stacks maintained by the bow version. The CIP version also achieves 40 stacks slower and spends less time, overall at a full 40 stacks, usually hovering 30-35. According to my back-of-a-napkin rough calculations, I would expect the CIP version, at full build, to average roughly 60% more damage, depending on the circumstances.

Overall At the end, like so many things, it's really a matter of taste. Having played both multiple times through the game now I think for me it would really be a matter of what mood I was in. Though I will say that even if I were using the CIP version, I would probably switch over to a QR setup to do uber-elder.

Not sure if that answer was all that helpful, but there are my thoughts.

-O

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion72 um 02.10.2019, 10:46:26
"
NeverSafe_ schrieb:
Trying HoA for the first time currently level 35, When does the pace pick up a bit. It feels like im mostly just tanking with QR/Barrage,waiting for HoA to kill.

There are numerous break points imho.
Switching to Cyclone, getting essential level breakpoints on HoA, getting to use Golden Rule jewel, even getting a slot to use Convocation matters a lot etc.
At level 90 with a level 19 HoA gem, i´m breezing through tier 13 maps faster than most builds and only slightly slower than for example my Sire of Shards fireball Miner which literally explodes the whole screen and offscreens in a 360 degree radius.
The key is to NOT focus on clearing every single mob as the crawler doesn´t have a huge AOE. You need to use convocation strategically, placing the crawler in the right spot and at the right angle in front of a pack so it can hit the whole pack with one single blast. That´s also something that gets a lot easier to do with cyclone.
I´d say once you made it to the blood aqueduct and got some levels there to equip Cold Iron Point, the pace starts to pick up a lot.
After that, you´ll hit a new breakpoint every few levels it feels like and the build starts to gradually feel better and better from there.

Also, what do you guys think would be the most optimal annointment to get?
So far i´m thinking about Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preperation. I feel like even more life isn´t really a huge gain at this point though, but am also not quite sure about the potential damage increase of Ravenous Horde. I do however feel like the minion movespeed and onslaught might make for a noticable increase in clearspeed and utility, potentially even further increasing DPS due to the crawler being "in firing position" faster.
Any thoughts?
Re Annointments:

I have tried both of the ones you list and agree that they have good offensive and defensive utility. Honorable mention to Utmost Swiftness which is not too expensive and can help solve some of our stat issues if you have trouble getting enough dex on gear.

Interested to hear what other people have been using, since there are so many available options.

-O

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: