{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I saw few pages ago 1 guy linked Withering Touch
why the HELL he would use withering touch on animate guardian,as a summoner that doesn't deal chaos damage?pfff :| so confusing
lagg srry doubl post
Zuletzt bearbeitet von thegamingkage um 15.11.2019, 19:19:18
@ xaeror35:
"
xaeror35 schrieb:
What do I swamp GMP for when bossing? (Shaper UE, etc..)

You needn't bother. Their boss DPS is peanuts compared to Skeletons.

If you really want to, though, then Hypothermia if using Skitterbots, due to their Chill aura. Otherwise, if using Discipline, then Slower Projectiles, Cold Penetration (if using Frost Sentinels), and/or Pierce can be used for damage.

@ thegamingkage:
"
thegamingkage schrieb:
why the HELL he would use withering touch on animate guardian,as a summoner that doesn't deal chaos damage?pfff :| so confusing

The Grave Intentions passive node (25% chance for Unholy Might) and Spirit Offering both give phys minions Chaos Damage.

I went over the math on WT for AG in an earlier reply and the result was only ~2 stacks maintained on a boss, so it's not great, but it is one of the few supports that'll benefit our army.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hercanic um 16.11.2019, 17:54:20
Hi Hercanic,

thank you for this amazing build :)

At the moment I am struggling with Uber Elder because I am not fast enough to avoid Shaper slam. I managed to get twice now to the last phase of the fight with Elder down and Shaper with ~15-20% life remaining.

Could you look at my gear and give some advice what I could improve?

For my last UE try I used CwC + Cyclone + Desecrate + Spirit Offering but wanted to keep Skitterbots + Bonechill and Hatred so I switched some of the gem links. Normally I use the default Triad Grip build with Cyclone and Dash as I am not a fan of WB and Smoke Mine.

Thanks again!
"
Hercanic schrieb:
"
xaeror35 schrieb:
What do I swamp GMP for when bossing? (Shaper UE, etc..)

You needn't bother. Their boss DPS is peanuts compared to Skeletons.

If you really want to, though, then Hypothermia if using Skitterbots, due to Chill aura. Otherwise, if using Discipline, then Slower Projectiles, Cold Penetration (if using Frost Sentinels), and/or Pierce can be used for damage.

"
thegamingkage schrieb:

The Unholy Might passive node and Spirit Offering both give phys minions Chaos Damage.

I went over the math on WT for AG in an earlier reply and the result was only ~2 stacks maintained on a boss, so it's not great, but it is one of the few supports that'll benefit our army.

Did u see my previous page post about Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance robe?:D
What do you think of that?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von thegamingkage um 16.11.2019, 07:22:23
The issue with the change/update for this build is that you might as well start fresh char. theres no way im paying 76 orbs or regret just to put on int at the very start of the tree.
@ Devy_Chan:
"
Devy_Chan schrieb:
The issue with the change/update for this build is that you might as well start fresh char. theres no way im paying 76 orbs or regret just to put on int at the very start of the tree.

You wouldn't have to use that many Regrets. All you would need in order to change your trunk is to take back 2 points from anywhere and invest them into the INT line, creating a second trunk. Then you can refund the 4 starting points of the original tree without breaking the entire tree. In total, you'd need 4-6 Orbs of Regret.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hercanic um 16.11.2019, 16:09:51
Hello there,

this build is amazing. I've done almost all content for first time and I'm on my way to lvl 100 (98 right now).

Have any suggestion to improve items or leveling tips?

Spoiler
"
not3not4 schrieb:
Sorry if this has been asked, I was wondering how Necromantic Aegis would affect frenzy charges to minions:
If using Necromantic Aegis, would we increase our chances of applying frenzy since minions can apply frenzy to nearby allies from Victorio's Charity? tia

Oh man, switching to Necromantic Aegis was just frickin' amazing. You build Power and Frenzy charges like nobody's business, including on yourself. It feels like cheating.
"
Kirian42 schrieb:
"
not3not4 schrieb:
Sorry if this has been asked, I was wondering how Necromantic Aegis would affect frenzy charges to minions:
If using Necromantic Aegis, would we increase our chances of applying frenzy since minions can apply frenzy to nearby allies from Victorio's Charity? tia

Oh man, switching to Necromantic Aegis was just frickin' amazing. You build Power and Frenzy charges like nobody's business, including on yourself. It feels like cheating.

and also @Hercanic
:D most don';t realize,
you can use :> FLICKER STRIKE :D
or if you know the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8 "fuck her right in da pussy " me-me xD
i liked to call it " Flicker Strike'er right in da pussy" xD lolz

BUT unless your build got mega tanky,you might get into acid pools/dangerous stuff flicker striking :) but with fast attack speed etc you will relocate fast too lolz
Zuletzt bearbeitet von thegamingkage um 18.11.2019, 20:12:46

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: