{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@Insane_Goat

Don't worry, this league summoner changed a lot. Posters of Guides have to update their guide as they play, that's why it's probably a bit confusing for beginners. Just wait a little bit until everything is fixed :-)

For leveling, get:

Raise Zombie > Minion Damage > Maim > Feeding Frenzy
Vaal Raise Skeleton > Minion Damage > Minion Speed > Feeding Frenzy
Raise Spectre > Minion Damage > Minion Speed > Summon Phantasm

Or something like that, a combination of it.

This is what I did. By far not the most effective but works. Leveling is super easy with that. I'm completely new to summoner as well so don't take my words to exact. Just telling you what worked for me :-)

For leveling equipment, just get something with resists, energy shield and life for now. Don't worry too much if you die. It happens.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tronnic um 08.09.2019, 06:49:11
Which spectre should I use for the hybrid build?
"
sanonebro schrieb:

I absolutely love these gargoyle thingies from Act5 > Cathedral Rooftop.

I don't really understand where should i look to find CURRENT working gem links? Especially Summon Skeleton links. Because there is Maim>Fortify>Melee Physical Damage>Summon Skeletons version
There is Vile Toxins>Bloolust>Melee Physical Damage>Summon Skeletons version which you use on your Speaker of the Dead
What is current gem links?
"
scorpion1771 schrieb:
I don't really understand where should i look to find CURRENT working gem links? Especially Summon Skeleton links. Because there is Maim>Fortify>Melee Physical Damage>Summon Skeletons version
There is Vile Toxins>Bloolust>Melee Physical Damage>Summon Skeletons version which you use on your Speaker of the Dead
What is current gem links?

Not 100% sure, but I think it's in here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/123#p22331184

And then under the "I'm new to this build, just show me gem links and whatever else I need." section.
Hey! I wanted some feedback on my gear, what can improve? Any feedback would be nice! Regards /Gabbi

"
Tronnic schrieb:
"
sanonebro schrieb:

I absolutely love these gargoyle thingies from Act5 > Cathedral Rooftop.

Yeah, Kitava's Heralds are really great at least during leveling. And really fun to have.
Is there a up to date version of what skills to use while leveling? i see there is one for 3.7 but looks out of date compared to the changes listed in the guide.

(for example i mean gem links for levels and when to switch to different abilities.)

Also, what items to get at what level etc
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nugsterx um 08.09.2019, 09:19:00
Reanimators are useless or are there any good links for them?
Just wanted again to thank you for this masterpiece of guide and your continuous work.

Just a tip for all new herders: don't wait too long to implement cyclone while leveling. It's just awesome fun to zoom zoom into packs while your friends follow and obliterate everything around you.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: