[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
dragothica schrieb:
This build is great even while leveling, it just gets more powerful and powerful until you unlock Multistrike Support, then..

However, I'm greatly concerned about the Mind Over Matter-talent as it makes you take part of incoming damage from mana. However with both Herald of Ash and Anger up, most of your mana is already reserved and taking damage from MOM (no pun intended) breaks the build.

First your dps stops when you can't cast Molten Strike, then incoming damage keeps exhausting your mana and you start taking health damage and die. Getting back up with just flasks feels difficult.

So should I unlearn Mind Over Matter for now or is there anything to counter it later in the build? Mana Regeneration from Multistrike Support hits etc.

We dont run MoM LMAO
Where did you get that info? Check leveling and endgame skill trees on the first page
Awesome build! Extremely tanky and dps is good too. Im not running the shank+shield setup but i'd like to try the dual shanks in the near future to see how it goes
"
Yokzjumper schrieb:

We dont run MoM LMAO
Where did you get that info? Check leveling and endgame skill trees on the first page

I see, but when I opened the first "Leveling Link" on the build info and it certainly had MoM equipped.

Oh no, I was blind when I looked at the link. It's actually not chosen in the leveling path. Thanks for the reply though!

(Actually I was plying as a Witch earlier and had MOM selected, guess it messed up my mind and just saw this build select it too.)

Got this helm for 10c on betrayel hardcore to start with. And got my grellwood and lioneyes shield. I will now farm for kaoms first? Im using avatar of fire in the tree. Is it possible go get to shaper with this helmet or do i need a double lvl 20 helm?
Hello everyone and thanks for the great build hybridboy!

I'm enjoying the gameplay and i will go for end tier maps soon, but i'm curious what DPS you guys doing (with this build) and more important what DPS i'm doing right now. New player here and i'm not sure that i'm configuring everything right in Path of Building. I will appreciate if someone PM with DPS info.

Char name: Mostalone
Thanks for the guide. I switched my jugg from consecrated path to this MS build yesterday because i failed to kill shaper. I followed your guide and am dual wielding the Grelwood and was able to down shaper ez with only one death where i forgot to get out of his one shot mechanic.

Very good build!
"
Yokzjumper schrieb:
Hey! Looking for separate rings for this build and i though, why not multicraft them?
Currently i have

ready to craft (scrapping currency right now) and now im thinking about best possible crafts on them.

This is what i've came up with:
S Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (2 ex, duh)
S (14–16)% increased Fire Damage (4 c)
S +(26–30) to Dexterity (2 c, Need it on just ONE ring)
(for other ring: (3–5)% increased Attack Speed (2 alch))
P LGOH
P Adds (12–17) to (26–30) Fire Damage to Attacks (2 alch)
P +(41–55) to maximum Life (2 alch)

cold/lightning bases are used to balance resistances later with Blessed Orbs for The Wise Oak.

Am i missing some good mods? I've tried fishing for some "pre-crafted" useful mods but didnt find succes.

yea, probably the best mods to craft.
idk why, but the LGOH mod not being 20 is annoying :P DIVINE it!

"
dragothica schrieb:
This build is great even while leveling, it just gets more powerful and powerful until you unlock Multistrike Support, then..

However, I'm greatly concerned about the Mind Over Matter-talent as it makes you take part of incoming damage from mana. However with both Herald of Ash and Anger up, most of your mana is already reserved and taking damage from MOM (no pun intended) breaks the build.

First your dps stops when you can't cast Molten Strike, then incoming damage keeps exhausting your mana and you start taking health damage and die. Getting back up with just flasks feels difficult.

So should I unlearn Mind Over Matter for now or is there anything to counter it later in the build? Mana Regeneration from Multistrike Support hits etc.

what? check again, we are not using MOM.
because ,as you mentioned, there is no reason to :)

"
Psycomantje schrieb:

Got this helm for 10c on betrayel hardcore to start with. And got my grellwood and lioneyes shield. I will now farm for kaoms first? Im using avatar of fire in the tree. Is it possible go get to shaper with this helmet or do i need a double lvl 20 helm?

yea kaoms will be the best option now, especially since you are on HC.
your helmet is absolutely fine, the lvl 20 gems wont make that big of a diff.

GL
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HybridBoy um 02.01.2019, 08:39:57
Anyone tried Shaper with dual wield?

8800 life with dual grelwood vs. 9600 hp with shield

what you think its worth? somebody wana buy?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LuCKyG93 um 02.01.2019, 09:06:35
"
kasperoh schrieb:
Anyone tried Shaper with dual wield?

8800 life with dual grelwood vs. 9600 hp with shield

Sure it is possible. Why not. Shaper is like the most bosses a mechanical fight. Not sure if you can face tank his phases.. but he is doable with dual and "only" 8,8k life...

I reached the 10k life mark after lvl up to 98 and can survive 1 uatziri fire circle and shaper slam.. did not tested uber elder slam :P

It is nice to have so much life but not needed.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: