[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Btw, there is a prefix crafting recipe for helmet that gives +1 to socketed melee gems and +1 to melee weapon range OR +1 to socketed AoE gems and increased area of effect.

These seems very powerful!
Using your build, and love the balance between tanky and damage!

I have 2 question could like to ask tho

1. Why don't you use Resoulute Technique for no crticial strikes for elemental overload?

2. How is unbreakable better than unrelenting? As our body armour got low armour.

Thank you!
Example:

It still has open suffix but I can't double craft yet.

"
phexifa schrieb:
Btw, there is a prefix crafting recipe for helmet that gives +1 to socketed melee gems and +1 to melee weapon range OR +1 to socketed AoE gems and increased area of effect.

Dont bother..
life is more useful.

"
Nyanracingcat schrieb:
Using your build, and love the balance between tanky and damage!

I have 2 question could like to ask tho

1. Why don't you use Resoulute Technique for no crticial strikes for elemental overload?

2. How is unbreakable better than unrelenting? As our body armour got low armour.

Thank you!

1. EO dosent work with RT.
we dont take RT because we have high accuracy and in return high hit chance, like 94-95%.
also, RT makes you NEVER crit, which means that EO and the undeniable ascen node wont proc.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resolute_Technique
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Overload
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undeniable

2. you can go for unrelenting if you really want to.
i chose unbreakable for easy life regen and 5% reduced damage taken.
the 5% is global and unconditional.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HybridBoy um 11.12.2018, 15:50:03
"
HybridBoy schrieb:
"
phexifa schrieb:

Dont bother..
life is more useful.

Yeah it didn't seem to add alot more damage :) I recrafted to this

By the way, it seems the level 16 concentrated effect didn't add much tooltip damage. Why could this be?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von phexifa um 11.12.2018, 16:28:50
Hi, first of all thanks for a great build!
I have a question regarding life leech. As i see you take only one LL node. Is it enough? Or maybe we should take 1 or 2 additional nodes from tree?

BTW could you please update your PoB link? it still shows 2 wildfire gems
I still have a lot to learn, but there's something I'm confused about.

"Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses."

You still get the speed boost if the golem is not cast?

EDIT: NVM, I'm a dummy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wiggins84 um 11.12.2018, 16:51:29
"
Wiggins84 schrieb:
I still have a lot to learn, but there's something I'm confused about.

"Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses."

You still get the speed boost if the totem is not cast?

It's just a slot to place the totem in, you cast the totem yourself
Until you get xoph and grelwood, do you go for point blank and avatar of fire in the tree?
"
phexifa schrieb:
"
HybridBoy schrieb:
"
phexifa schrieb:

Dont bother..
life is more useful.

Yeah it didn't seem to add alot more damage :) I recrafted to this

By the way, it seems the level 16 concentrated effect didn't add much tooltip damage. Why could this be?

You se Melee hit Damage on tooltip not projectile damage go POB

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: