[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

"
CapnHarland schrieb:
Would Maloney's Nightfall be good with Quillrain instead of Drill or should I only use it if I'm using Lioneye's?

Yes i killed Uber Elder with Maloney
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
MyNameIsGustav schrieb:
"
Can you help checking my character?
I doing fine up to tier 12, but in higher tier my damage kinda fall off. I can still kill t15 map boss but damage is kinda low so I can't clear incursion in time.
What should I upgrade next or should I start changing to Lioneye's Glare
my item:

my character is: GeneralAgonyU_R_ABowOne

Yeah, you need to min/max your gear and get 2 6-links for TR and HoA (like the build guide suggests..)

yeah I'm trying to 6/5L another quill rain since the start of the league and still no hope :(
I'm wondering should I save currency for a 6L quill rain or start saving for 6L lioneye's glare and other item that fit to lioneye build.

Kill Uber Edler with this setup, i change some tree for dot and chaos damage.
"
gigantop1993 schrieb:

How'd you get that ring? ;o
Hey so Just wondering after I get impresence, and put back on that 4L with blasphemy and despair, should i be switching off witchfire brew? or still keep it for the DoT dmg buff?? i mean if I do wont that curse be always over-riding my despair aura anyways? I dont know if getting the impresence to use with despair seems that great if youre still using the witchfire since dying sun doesnt seem that the dmg boost is as hig. Should I keep witchfire? or swap to dying sun? or is maddening presence just so good it doesnt matter that theres overlap in skills
"
2js schrieb:
Hey so Just wondering after I get impresence, and put back on that 4L with blasphemy and despair, should i be switching off witchfire brew? or still keep it for the DoT dmg buff?? i mean if I do wont that curse be always over-riding my despair aura anyways? I dont know if getting the impresence to use with despair seems that great if youre still using the witchfire since dying sun doesnt seem that the dmg boost is as hig. Should I keep witchfire? or swap to dying sun? or is maddening presence just so good it doesnt matter that theres overlap in skills

Why do you consider Witchfire buff big? It is just 40% increase. Its main thing is Despair aura. While Dying Sun is +2-3 arrows to base 5 of TR, now count how much of a multiplier that is.
"
Halfevil56 schrieb:
"
gigantop1993 schrieb:

How'd you get that ring? ;o

Bosses in Synthesis.
First one is after you get t 1 shaped map. 5 Types of bosses (or 6) drop rings according to thier type of damage (or just name) - HoA, HoT etc.
IGN : Jarvandar

Those are my items atm and Im wondering what is the next upgrade? Im at 6.5k life(when I switch sometimes to thiefs torment at 5.9k) but I still feel kinda squishy, at the same time Id like some more damage. I dont have a dying sun so maybe that, or the Herald of Agony ring, then I could run malovelance. Anyway id like to hear some opinions. I know I need to quality my gems too...
not rly sure what's the right way to improve dmg at this build, since Im new...

Do we need +Projectile dmg? + area dmg?

What abyss jewels rolls should I look for?
My items in profile..
Zuletzt bearbeitet von flipmeep um 16.03.2019, 14:07:08
"
Vindarfael schrieb:

Those are my items atm and Im wondering what is the next upgrade? Im at 6.5k life(when I switch sometimes to thiefs torment at 5.9k) but I still feel kinda squishy, at the same time Id like some more damage. I dont have a dying sun so maybe that, or the Herald of Agony ring, then I could run malovelance. Anyway id like to hear some opinions. I know I need to quality my gems too...

20% Quality on all Gems. They are pretty cheap on Poe Trade. You can do 20% Quality aswell if you Vendor a Level 20 Skill with a GCP
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ilikecookieslawl um 16.03.2019, 14:18:43

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: