[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

"
Angry_Roleplayer schrieb:
"
empy90 schrieb:
Is there an alternative to the totem setup? I don't really like playing totems unless it's for bosses only.
only bosses

That's good news!
I noticed in your skill section you only explain the TR and HoAG setup. Do you think you could expand it to include explanations of other skill link setups and their purposes?
"
ArmaGetItOn schrieb:
I noticed in your skill section you only explain the TR and HoAG setup. Do you think you could expand it to include explanations of other skill link setups and their purposes?

4ls are mostly personal preferences, so don't really do it. I prefer to give high dps 6Ls on the forum and place the rest in POB. It's also easier to update the written part this way as i have over 15 builds
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
ArmaGetItOn schrieb:

Not Angry_Roleplayer (obviously), but going off of what's in the Path of Building:

3-Link + 1
Wither - Faster Casting - Spell Totem

Blink Arrow

The Wither+Spell Totem setup is used for bosses/tough rares to apply a debuff to them and increase their chaos damage taken. It's not necessary for clearing IMO (not to mention impractical).

Blink Arrow is a movement skill and thanks to our high attack speed doesn't need to be linked with anything.

Cast When Damage Taken setup (4-Link)

Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Level 3) - Cold Snap (Level 6) - Vaal Blight (Level 14)

Now, Vaal Blight doesn't get triggered by CwDT anyway. My guess as to why it's kept at Level 14 would be the INT requirement. Again, I assume this is mostly used on bosses and my guess is we only use the Vaal part of the skill as we can't stop to channel Blight cause we would lose Virulence stacks.

Rest is pretty straightforward, Cold Snap is an interesting way to generate Frenzy Charges.

Second 4-Link depends on whether or not you have the Impresence amulet (the chaos version of course):

With Impresence

Blasphemy - Despair - Summon Stone Golem - Culling Strike

I guess the Golem is down to personal preference. Chaos Golem would work too for another defensive option, or Lightning/Flame Golem for more Attack Speed or damage respectively. Culling Strike on the Golem is pretty cool!

Without Impresence

Cast when Damage Taken (Level 2) - Phase Run (Level 4) - Summon Stone Golem - Culling Strike

Like the idea of Phase Run as damage buff in this setup. You can also level up CwDT/PR or keep your Golem at a lower level to make it autocast.

I would guess there is some tinkering you can do on your own too.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LupusImmortalis um 11.03.2019, 13:52:43
Hey can u make a 3.6 update with the new tree etc? would be very nice :)
was hoag nerfed? i somehow cant stack virulence to 40 with pretty high attack speed and 60% poison chance on large packs?

edit: problem was mana... using a potion wasnt fast enough for me to keep casting TR, sry for spamz.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von wedrax um 11.03.2019, 18:40:41
Hey, first of all: Thank you for the great build. It's been fun so far and I hope I can take it a lot further.
Big question for me is: how do you get along with the elemental ailments when you are using only unique flasks?
I currently use Quicksilver with Movement Speed, Warding and Heat Flasks for not failing on the ailment issue. Since I dont have Impresence yet, I miss a lot of damage for not using Witchfire Brew.
Did you use Master Alchemist to solve this problem?

Cheers
Trying to plan out my end game gear. I will transition to Lioneye's Glare. In the PoBuilding you have Belly, but in the written guide you recommend Cherrubim's Maleficence. I don't care so much about the life difference, but how do you expect to find the resists with Cherrubim's? With a unique quiver, unique neck, etc., it's getting quite hard.
"
Davmorn schrieb:
The new quiver (Maloney's Mechanism) sounds like a lot of fun. Seems like throwing Caustic Aaron in there would be handy, but losing the +phys of the quiver seems rough.

Anyone try it out yet?

I got this quiver from random memory thingy and put in frenzy + gmp and convocation. Pretty good while delving, can just zoom zoom and recall that silly scorpion if he's lagging behind.
For those asking about the Drillneck quiver, TR does not pierce. It says it doesn't in the tooltip. It just has great stats for the build.

Here is an easy to acquire upgrade to Drillneck

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: