Hoping to get on build of the week! MELEE Deadeye Cyclone with Bloodlust and Gloomfang!

Hi guys,

It's been my dream to be on build of the week since I started playing PoE. I came up with what I believe is a unique build idea. However due to lack of time and needing to go back onto a personal project of mine, I can't bring this build further than it is. I believe with some excellent gear and more grinding it could be improved. Currently it's a level 80 and my gear is very average and on a budget due to not being on PoE this league (personal project took up too much time).

Anyway, i hope you guys enjoy :) the purpose of the build was to be creative and make something unique :)

Summary of what the build is about:

Spoiler
The build is a Deadeye in Beastiary that utilizes a combination of mechanics and gear in order to work. Cyclone is used as the main skill, with Uul-netol's embrace to trigger Bone Nova.

Gloomfang is used to enhance the damage dealt by Bone Nova. Bone Nova is given chain support, which combined with Gloomfang and Ricochet (on the Deadeye ascendancy) gives a total of 4 chains, dealing extra damage from the Bone Nova as chaos damage (80% with a perfect roll gloomfang, 72% with mine).

In order to counter Gloomfang's penalty of life being lost when you hit an enemy, Deadeye's "Rupture" ascendancy mitigates that with +30 life gained when you hit a bleeding enemy. Rupture however serves another purpose as well, giving more bleed chance, and more crit against bleeding enemies. If you want to use "The Red Trail" boots with this build, then "moving while bleeding doesn't cause you to take extra damage" would be good for that as well.

In order to do more damage with my melee attacks, I use bloodlust support on my cyclone. In order to inflict bleeding, spectral throw is used along with curse on hit + despair. This way spectral throw does 3 things: inflicts bleeding, curses enemies with despair, and does damage (which is effective since deadeye has projectile damage nodes).

Despair is ideal because it makes enemies take Damage over Time which works well for both bleeding and chaos damage taken.

The last interesting part of the build is tailwind. Since I am already doing spectral throw before cycloning, I decided to utilize tailwind to its advantage by casting a few skills before entering a group of enemies. On my skills I would throw spectral throw, then cast blood rage, enduring cry, ancestral protector, then leap slam into the enemies and attack. This gives 50% increased effectiveness of tailwind. I do notice a significant damage increase when doing so.

Gear like Bronn's Lithe and Deidbell are great for this build, but I traded them out for rares just for life and resists. However, Deidbell especially was effective as combined with the tailwind mechanics I'm using, it grants 20% increased speed if you've recently cast a warcry.

For auras etc. Lightning golem is ideal as it increases cast and attack speed to trigger the skills used for the tailwind effect. Haste can be used for the same reason, but auras such as grace can be used instead if you need defense. Arctic armor is also what I use as it has a low reservation cost.

Regarding armor, I feel I would get more if I had better gear and some of the armor nodes on the tree which I still plan to grab. I do feel life is low as well and can be improved if I had more time. But I do find I am surviving decently on the level I am at.

Gear:
Spoiler

Path of Building link:
Spoiler
PS: Dps looks shit but in real life does more than it says there as multiple skills at once combine. Still, kinda embarressed at the stats but feel with proper gear and more time this build could be doing more.

https://pastebin.com/FNdFjtRZ

Video:
Spoiler

Note: There is a cut at 37 seconds in that I did just to save you guys time, cos the lag was so terrible. I live in South Africa, therefore pretty bad ping might affect the vid due to living far from the servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8AIeRGYJ4&feature=youtu.be

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Digitt6 um 28.04.2018, 15:12:17
Zuletzt angestoßen am 11.05.2018, 19:58:53
Definitely original build i'll check later on cause it seems there are lot of things going with this build.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: