g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober schrieb:
"
Arrensen schrieb:
Here you already got the complete new skill tree implemented
https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/3.0.0-alpha.3

I am not downloading a tree as i can't upload it for guide. There are a LOT of passive tree changes too by looks of it. That being said, site i use is poeplanner and they already have the 3.7 tree up, so thankfully i will be able to fix/update trees/guides in the next few hours.

"
Lythorta schrieb:
Can't wait to see the updated build, loved playing it so far and look forward to play it once more (Even if they didnt put add phys on Reave for some reason, might be a big sidedown compare to other melee skill rewamp)

I thought this as well, but damage was still buffed a good bit, range was buffed early on, and losing stacks slowly instead of all at once is a pretty big QOL change as well.

Will update build later as i said, but besides for a few passive changes and buffs to damage, most the build remains the same.

what's your opinion on runnin this with the new berserker? I mocked a PoB with berserker and it gave me almost double the damage.

edit: meant berserker
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zug0 um 05.06.2019, 17:36:24
"
zug0 schrieb:

what's your opinion on runnin this with the new berserker? I mocked a PoB with berserker and it gave me almost double the damage.

No opinion atm. Will see how changes/ascendancys go, make sure things stick and no further changes as leagues go on. Then will test and see if other items or classes work better. That being said new berserker looks prty good. Wouldn't surprise me with changes + new accuracy stuff, if you could push a lot more damage out with berserker. However you lose fortify and on top of it take 10% MORE damage. Im sure the benefits would outweigh the costs and you could put fortify on moveskill etc etc.

Need a lot more testing for things like this but it looks pretty promising.

That being said guide is updated for 3.7 as of now.
"
g00fy_goober schrieb:
"
zug0 schrieb:

No opinion atm. Will see how changes/ascendancys go, make sure things stick and no further changes as leagues go on. Then will test and see if other items or classes work better. That being said new berserker looks prty good. Wouldn't surprise me with changes + new accuracy stuff, if you could push a lot more damage out with berserker. However you lose fortify and on top of it take 10% MORE damage. Im sure the benefits would outweigh the costs and you could put fortify on moveskill etc etc.

Need a lot more testing for things like this but it looks pretty promising.

That being said guide is updated for 3.7 as of now.

thanks for being present on the thread, i'll prob run something like your build but with fortify on move skill and with tectonic slam for clear, but i'll start with reave since i'll need a 2 white sockets loreweave at least.
Thats also the question I was asking myself, is Champion still the best for BF/Reave, is Gladiator/Slayer a option ? I kinda like the reworked Slayer
I don't understand...
Why 2 skills? which ones to use and when?
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
zug0 schrieb:

thanks for being present on the thread, i'll prob run something like your build but with fortify on move skill and with tectonic slam for clear, but i'll start with reave since i'll need a 2 white sockets loreweave at least.

Your welcome. Tectonic slam looks pretty fun and i want to do a build around it... but reave is pretty great already and got buffed in damage and qol. Think you might like it more than you think :P

"
Lythorta schrieb:
Thats also the question I was asking myself, is Champion still the best for BF/Reave, is Gladiator/Slayer a option ? I kinda like the reworked Slayer

Honestly by just GUESSING and not testing anything a lot of ascendancys look a lot nicer than champion. Champions biggest things is it gives you perma fortify (which most don't even use), 100% chance to hit when you taunt, and 20% MORE damage. Things like the new berserker seem to be much better to me. If you throw fortify on a moveskill. However this is just guesswork and i want to make sure people understand it is not tested. Slayer looks pretty great too with new crit stuff and aoe stuff. Sadly i would want 10 ascendancy points for this class :/

"
yajnaji schrieb:
I don't understand...
Why 2 skills? which ones to use and when?

It is pretty common to have builds that use 2 skills. One is a clear skill and one is single target. This build is no different. Reave is used for all clearing and maping. Bladeflurry is used for single target damage for bosses and uniques and such. Though with the new HP magics/rares have we might end up using it for them now for mapping as well, will have to see.
Hey,

im looking forward to play your build this league. Ive looked up the tree on pob and you can save here 1 Passive Point: https://imgur.com/a/OL0Zi5y

Thanks for the Guide!
will you make a update for 3.7? and how do i know when you released it?
How does this build stand regarding AoE trash clear and "speed" clearing maps ?
I'm almsot conviced to drop Winter Orb and try this one instead but since I started the game only a week ago, I'm still hesistating to stay with something familiar for my first league

Also, is the POB updated for items (socket/link) and gems to use ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wiz_Liz um 06.06.2019, 11:56:43
Hello ! I don't get how u generate frenzy charges.
Btw, did a "similar" PoB using yours, and have over 10 Millions Shaper-DPS
Wanted to know how u get the charge, and what do u think about farrul ? (makes u tankier and give u more dmg) Btw, Loreweave no longer caps u at 80%, so u only gain like 2-3-3% res where u could be a bit tankier with another Body Armor. And did u try other crafts on the Claw ?

Sry for my bad English, did my best to be Understandable !

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: