g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
ZZNennOZZ schrieb:
do you have a guide for your Golem build ?? i will like to try

"
Worfy schrieb:
"
Worfy schrieb:
So this is about what I could do for end game gear haven't tryed out uber elder yet bu everything else goes down easy. I still think I'm a bit low on life 5.5 k any suggestions on what to improve whiteout loosing dps?

Thx in advance

any sugestions about what i was asking? cant seem to pass lvl 91 keep dying allot and realy dont know why

I don't really do gear checks or upgrades. All depends on how much you want to min/max, what items exist for the league, how much currency you have to spend, what deals you can get etc etc. Gear looks ok, but you see whats in the guide and what stats you are looking for. So get as good of gear as you can with as much life + dmg mods as you can while keeping max res (or ele capped).

You can see my current char on my profile, that's about it.

"
batubreezy schrieb:
@Goofy are u cool when we are linking items to sell? like to help others to make the build more optimized? cuz i got some gear for us here which id like to share/sell.

Absolutely not. This is a build guide, not a showcase/trade shop.
Thank you for taking the time to do this build. It was the first build I found and used when the league started, since in the Delve league I used Vaal Double Strike. I do not had any problems at all from the very beginning. I'm currently doing T10 maps without any kind of problem, cleaning mobs in T10 is a bestiality, maybe for the little good Claws that I have.

"
Einar_ schrieb:
Thank you for taking the time to do this build. It was the first build I found and used when the league started, since in the Delve league I used Vaal Double Strike. I do not had any problems at all from the very beginning. I'm currently doing T10 maps without any kind of problem, cleaning mobs in T10 is a bestiality, maybe for the little good Claws that I have.

I see that you have Immortall Call lvl 20, i don't think that it works with CWDT lvl 1, does it?
"
koloradown schrieb:
"
Einar_ schrieb:

I see that you have Immortall Call lvl 20, i don't think that it works with CWDT lvl 1, does it?

Thanks for the tip, i didn't realize xD
I just noticed something..why the hell do i only have 49% crit chance when i look in my in game stats? and @goofy u have 80+

https://pastebin.com/aJ4JwjdZ

Im sure i did it right? any explanations for this?
On PoB it shows 74% effective crit chance idk if this is with diamond flask. Which still seems to be low for me?
Hello guys, i've started the game like two weeks ago and i was wondering if i could get some help. I feel like I'm dying a lot. What is it that I can improve immediately ? Do I have to keep the essence worm ? I have like 3ex right now.

"
batubreezy schrieb:
I just noticed something..why the hell do i only have 49% crit chance when i look in my in game stats? and @goofy u have 80+

https://pastebin.com/aJ4JwjdZ

Im sure i did it right? any explanations for this?
On PoB it shows 74% effective crit chance idk if this is with diamond flask. Which still seems to be low for me?

Ignore the offense/defense shots, they are very old. When they were taken the build actually did much less dmg and survivability but we used cats stealth along with faruls chest. This gave us a much higher crit with the 100% crit chance and the 3 power charges.

"
starshiiper schrieb:
Hello guys, i've started the game like two weeks ago and i was wondering if i could get some help. I feel like I'm dying a lot. What is it that I can improve immediately ? Do I have to keep the essence worm ? I have like 3ex right now.

Read the guide, check changelog. Abyssuss is not going to be very good now especially with this leagues mechanics. Essence worm also was never in the build.
Abyssus helmet is temporary until I get a 6L shaper helmet & Increased duration is absent (too lazy to change to 3 red on claw). Any tips on what I can do to increase DPS/min-max?

Equipped jewels on skill tree:

Main Stuff :

Flasks :

i currently only have like 200 chaos and i cant find anyone to buy the belt, any suggestions on what I can do, i cant kill uber izzaro because he ends up killing me in some bs mechanic
"
muntaser schrieb:

i currently only have like 200 chaos and i cant find anyone to buy the belt, any suggestions on what I can do, i cant kill uber izzaro because he ends up killing me in some bs mechanic

Ya read the guide and follow it. Somehow you could get/afford a headhunter but your running a touch of anguish claw which is no where in the build. Your other claw is very poor as well. You ar running a rotgut and overflowing chalice which I do not understand at all, you have no tombfists, a 5l loreweave, boots with 0 life or movement on them, spiked gloves which literally have 0 mods on them, and one ring with only life, and apparently not even another ring.

All while having 60ex+ in a headhunter O.o im so confused right now.

Read the guide, follow it, get the items you need with the right stats.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: