g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
hooli01 schrieb:
So to clarify,

If we can afford a farrul's fur should we go for it ? Or loreweave is the way to go ?

Loreweave is the way to go. I bought farruls, but with having to go farrul helm over abyssus it just isn't worth it.

Hopefully can updated guide later today
Put everything together pretty cheap, around 15ex total for the whole setup. Got pretty good deals on the weapons (~355pdps, 1.8aps, 7+crit & a stat stick with 90 total phys added as extra). Thinking of what my next goal would be with gear, should I try and snag a hatred Watcher's Eye before getting T1 phys Steel Rings?

POB: https://pastebin.com/dZXSQ9z2

Gear
Zuletzt bearbeitet von gibtuck um 07.10.2018, 02:57:48
"
gibtuck schrieb:
Put everything together pretty cheap, around 15ex total for the whole setup. Got pretty good deals on the weapons (~355pdps, 1.8aps, 7+crit & a stat stick with 90 total phys added as extra). Thinking of what my next goal would be with gear, should I try and snag a hatred Watcher's Eye before getting T1 phys Steel Rings?

POB: https://pastebin.com/dZXSQ9z2

Gear

I would definitely grab watchers eye before anything else. Its a huge dps upgrade.
Hi everyone!

How does this build compare to KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave? I'm currently following that build, but I'm thinking about changing to this one mainly because of the damage (it's 6x more damage). One difference that I see right of the bat is that this build is less tanky. On KissMeQuick's I have max block chance and phys damage reduction, while here I only have dodge from phase acrobatics.

Do you guys feel squishy? Would you recommend me change to this build instead? My main goal is to kill uber elder.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von gearlles um 07.10.2018, 23:11:36
"
gearlles schrieb:
Hi everyone!

How does this build compare to KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave? I'm currently following that build, but I'm thinking about changing to this one mainly because of the damage (it's 6x more damage). One difference that I see right of the bat is that this build is less tanky. On KissMeQuick's I have max block chance and phys damage reduction, while here I only have dodge from phase acrobatics.

Do you guys feel squishy? Would you recommend me change to this build instead? My main goal is to kill uber elder.

Don't know his build but I would take 6x the dmg for not max block in a heartbeat. Who goes max block in 2k18 unless hc? :P

As for this char/build I do not have any issues dying or feeling squishy. Ofc if your 500+ delves and shit everything feels rippy
Zuletzt bearbeitet von g00fy_goober um 07.10.2018, 23:32:40
What do you think of
in the build.

My lowest is 180 Int, so 36% damage increase?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NIgelHiron um 08.10.2018, 08:40:59
"
NIgelHiron schrieb:
What do you think of
in the build.

My lowest is 180 Int, so 36% damage increase?

I think its not great. A normal 35% EDWA roll would be close. Then we get more life + lots of res on a rare belt, and if were lucky a stygian jewel to go on top of that.
"
g00fy_goober schrieb:
"
gearlles schrieb:
Hi everyone!

Don't know his build but I would take 6x the dmg for not max block in a heartbeat. Who goes max block in 2k18 unless hc? :P

As for this char/build I do not have any issues dying or feeling squishy. Ofc if your 500+ delves and shit everything feels rippy

Thanks for your quick response! Do you have any recommendations for Uber elder? Such as what gem setup can we drop for Kaom's Root, what items should we change (keep Abyss?), etc.
"
gearlles schrieb:
"
g00fy_goober schrieb:
"
gearlles schrieb:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for your quick response! Do you have any recommendations for Uber elder? Such as what gem setup can we drop for Kaom's Root, what items should we change (keep Abyss?), etc.

Recommendation: Don't die :)

In reality I would not run kaom's roots. Yes they are kinda of cheesing it but its better to learn mechanics and such without and honestly really aren't needed. For delves I would not run abyssus in the league at all. Check pob link + my char to see how should build. Done uber elder like 4 times in last week on this char and one of them was even deathless, never had any issues.
should i use maim for bf setup if i have tombfist?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: