[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Quick question. Why are we running frenzy and barrage? I am thinking (yes more expensive)

6L with Frenzy - Increased accuracy- Faster Attacks - LGOH - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark

Would free up a couple of sockets for possibly other idea's. Sure you do lose GMP here as well although not sure how big of an impact that is.

I guess overall you are losing more projectiles hitting the same boss and losing LGOH from all those extra projectiles.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shieze um 04.09.2018, 10:30:39
i see 0 crit multiplier from items you equip.
are they only from jewels and nodes?

2nd question is how do you get 3.75attack speed without almost no role in the gear?
"
your strenght from passive node is 94 and we need 111 for inc duration lvl 20 right?
but i can't find any strenght added from your gears and jewels.. how is that possible?

The strengTH likely came from jewels or maybe a node that doesn't appear in the 3.4 tree. Just spec into it or get it from gear if you need strengTH.
How does arc react with poets pen? What benefit does it gain.
"
Lichtwink schrieb:
How does arc react with poets pen? What benefit does it gain.

It's the Pens that are special but in this build along with the other great gear they really shine - lightning, shock, prolif, etc. Very fast clear speed. With the Pens, you're able to trigger 2 spell gems for each attack with Barrage or Frenzy. For clearing, Arc and LW, and for Bosses Arc and BL. It's not really that Arc somehow does something special with the Pens. There's a lot of Pen builds but this one really works well. It's a blast to play.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von YT_HB um 06.09.2018, 03:19:20
Hi, I am in doubt with how I should put my skill points + gearing (only have 90 chaos).
I'd like to know a POB with the exact way I should put my skill points and what alternatives to gear I can have before inpulsa's and other stuff.
Hi, I am in doubt with how I should put my skill points + gearing (only have 90 chaos).
I'd like to know a POB with the exact way I should put my skill points and what alternatives to gear I can have before inpulsa's and other stuff.
"
EternionBlast schrieb:

There's leveling skill trees in the guide so use those. There's also gearing suggestions for starting out in league without much currency and for getting into the build with some currency.
"
YT_HB schrieb:
"
EternionBlast schrieb:

There's leveling skill trees in the guide so use those. There's also gearing suggestions for starting out in league without much currency and for getting into the build with some currency.

I am already level 87, but I'd like to have as great as possible skill point tree efficiency.
In terms of gear, I will probably buy an inpulsa's soon
The topic display is broken, can you fix it please? :D

Also I'll start this builld soon :)

Looking for a fun strong build, and it look like it :) the best I've played was CoC Quill Rain... Looking for something like it :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: