[3.2] Deadeye Chin Sol - 1m+ real Shaper DPS+Fast Clear, low-mid budget

"
windxp schrieb:
You can get the physical damage anywhere, although if you get a Drillneck it's covered. It's not something you would really want on a jewel end game once you switch to Windripper/Chin Sol.

The +1 arrow is fairly important, but having a few decent jewels is probably more important. It's not that expensive to get on a Drillneck (especially if you buy fletcher cards and turn them in youself on a level 1). Also make sure you have the "Powerful Precision" ascendancy node before you get a +1 drillneck, otherwise you won't have any pierce for your barrage.

ok, will follow your advice. thanks alot.

this build has been a blast so far. also easy to get started. boss melts from barrage, ice shot clears map. all of that on 5 links. very nice build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von boozee um 28.04.2018, 21:53:21
"
boozee schrieb:

ok, will follow your advice. thanks alot.

this build has been a blast so far. also easy to get started. boss melts from barrage, ice shot clears map. all of that on 5 links. very nice build.

Glad to hear it!
I do almost no damage in t3 maps. I can someone one-shot packs with ice arrow, but yellows and bosses I need to switch to 6l barrage, and even then it takes a while to kill them. I also get oneshot a lot even with 4.2k health and vaal pact. I feel like my attack speed is really shit, and with 75% mana reserved I can only shoot 2-3 times a second

besides obvious stuff like get more jewel sockets, enchant gear, uber lab, what else can I do? My ranged attacks vary from 3k-5k sheet dps is all. Spent maybe 15c on all the gear
Zuletzt bearbeitet von turntup1234 um 09.05.2018, 23:11:24
"
turntup1234 schrieb:
I do almost no damage in t3 maps. I can someone one-shot packs with ice arrow, but yellows and bosses I need to switch to 6l barrage, and even then it takes a while to kill them. I also get oneshot a lot even with 4.2k health and vaal pact. I feel like my attack speed is really shit, and with 75% mana reserved I can only shoot 2-3 times a second

besides obvious stuff like get more jewel sockets, enchant gear, uber lab, what else can I do? My ranged attacks vary from 3k-5k sheet dps is all. Spent maybe 15c on all the gear

90% of your gear is crap....sorry but thats it. Are you even res capped? I dont think so when i fast overlooked your gear.....do that first (cheap res + life rings are easy to get for less then 5c in flashback bestiary)

Now my questions:

Why drillneck at all? Isnt this like 90% of the other bow builds just a ele stacking build? :)
I dont get it how this rly works.....you just go ele dmg and use op abyss jewels to deal the dmg ? (no offense i just dunno why drillneck etc.)

Furthermore could you upload a video or two? (maybe shaper and a map clear?)

Thx tho
"
turntup1234 schrieb:
Now my questions:

Why drillneck at all? Isnt this like 90% of the other bow builds just a ele stacking build? :)
I dont get it how this rly works.....you just go ele dmg and use op abyss jewels to deal the dmg ? (no offense i just dunno why drillneck etc.)

Furthermore could you upload a video or two? (maybe shaper and a map clear?)

Thx tho

Drillneck is just extremely good value. Life, attack speed, and 50% increased damage (same as a T1 WED roll on a rare quiver). It's also the cheapest good quiver to get +1 arrow on, especially if you just buy the cards and do it yourself.

Right now in flashback, a +1 Drillneck is about 100c (if you buy it outright - its an average of 45c with fletcher cards), and the only +1 arrow Hyrri's Demise is 20ex. For a rare quiver, you're gonna probably pay several ex for something that beats the Drillneck. You certainly can go for a rare quiver if you're looking to spend more.

I'll get around to videos eventually. It tends to tank my FPS which makes the actual fight a lot harder than it should be. Or I forget to start recording.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von windxp um 12.05.2018, 12:27:30

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: